EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?
Page: << 1 >>
I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?
Post #200632 I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?

I have sooo many ideas. Not all of them require client-side and server-side coding, some can be done just through NPC's and EO+, but lots require minor client-side editing and server-side coding in order to make them work. I really want to bring back EO. If you want to bring back EO to life and make a really epic server that will end up becoming it's own game...INBOX me, and hear out my ideas, because I have a lot of good ones. I am looking for programmers, artists, mappers, investors, or even gameplay designers/idealists. We can collaborate together and make something great. We'd have to really work as a team though. The teams I've made in the past were a bunch of people being individuals, working on their own projects, as in mapping what they want, programming what they want, rather than working as a team and truly hearing each other out. I want to collaborate with each other so we are all working on the same plan...mappers & artists collaborating and really theming out a server, and programmers listening to what the designers have in mind. I'm not asking for people to be COMMANDED and that you MUST LISTEN TO THE OWNER OR LEADER, but rather we work as a team and are all working towards the same thing. It should be organized, we should have set times to work, we should all be communicating as a group, without being shy and setback, we should be contributing our work, and not talking like a bunch of goons, but rather being professional and consistent in our effort. Yeah, inbox me yo.

7 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #200634 Re: I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?

Lmfao. Me and Colby were just talking about you. I hope that you fixed whatever was going on because you gave up on stuff too fast. I hope everything works out.

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #200635 Re: I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?
Evildark posted: (27th Jul 2016, 03:02 pm)

Lmfao. Me and Colby were just talking about you. I hope that you fixed whatever was going on because you gave up on stuff too fast. I hope everything works out.

Who hasn't given up on their work in this community? The good thing about me, is that I quit early, rather than abandoning a project that was already very well put together with tons of effort put into it. I usually gave up due to lack of active team work. Whenever I started projects I was working on them hours a day, not whenever I got bored. But yeah I'm pretty passionate about making something new. I have lots of ideas that I'd like to put to use. I like Colby. Don't know you too well. But you can add me on Skype: taetm.conley
7 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #200636 Re: I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?

Were already friends on Skype. 

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 40 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > I'm an idea machine. Who wants to help me bring back EO?