EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > eo clone on phone iso/android?
Page: << 1 >>
eo clone on phone iso/android?
Post #200214 eo clone on phone iso/android?

yes i was wondering how u could connect to eo clone threw a phone web page or an app thank in advance i rember long ago i made a post of playing someones eo web based game and it was still in dev but it was still nice just the thought or should we start from scratch?

7 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #200215 Re: eo clone on phone iso/android?

The best thing to do is to start from scratch, and even then, make your own game, don't make an EO clone if you're able to program a web based MMO. (Just a personal opinion)

And I think the web based game you played back in the days was.. Alpheon or something like that, I can't fully remember its name. That however, was a game that had the EO graphics, but was programmed with I think html5, jquery etc.

---
"Pineapples and shit."
7 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #200218 Re: eo clone on phone iso/android?
Ananas posted: (12th Jun 2016, 07:00 pm)

The best thing to do is to start from scratch, and even then, make your own game, don't make an EO clone if you're able to program a web based MMO. (Just a personal opinion)

And I think the web based game you played back in the days was.. Alpheon or something like that, I can't fully remember its name. That however, was a game that had the EO graphics, but was programmed with I think html5, jquery etc.

Alpheon that is correct i only ask cause im just trying to find a way to link up with a homie threw web based and we like eo alot :) cant help it and thanks for input
7 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > eo clone on phone iso/android?