Page: << 1 >>
Tanuki
Post #200091 Tanuki

I've started working on a new project, currently called Tanuki for no real reason.

In a way, I suppose it could be considered an alternative to EO.Addons, but only in the sense that both allow one to change and/or add on to the functionality of the official client.

Anyway, right now I only have one half of the project started and it's the "loader" that is placed inside the Endless Online directory and is run in place of the client. It starts the Endless Online client, patches the client in memory on startup, and then closes itself. It works with both the packed client and the unpacked client.

Currently all of the patches are hard coded but that's where the second half of the project comes in; I intend on developing an SDK of sorts for it that will allow anyone to easily customize their Endless Online client.

I've got a preview ready for anyone that may be interested available for download below.

The patches hard coded into this preview are as follows:

- Multi-Client

- Disables "Do you want to train?" prompt

- Fixes dynamically drawn text fields

I have other patches and custom functions for extended functionality ready, but this should suffice for a preview.

That said, I'm open to any ideas/suggestions anyone may have.

Virus Scan (1/56 - The single "detection" is false; probably a result of using WriteProcessMemory and ReadProcessMemory):

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3c2e411b2df179e01d87ecdc04238b85bd5f24a4c429ec0ed087d0d84cc729f9/analysis/1463794852/

Download (As I'm writing this in assembly, the preview is currently only 3kb in size, so to anyone still using dial-up: You're welcome. ;D):

https://mega.nz/#!sg8lyRYZ!e9DC1TBEk75vE3owKDZ9cxQyRZKfq3PVPttxzh3IFEs

(Create Link button doesn't seem to do anything and I can't remember how or if one can use tags of any sort for this. Whatever the case may be, it's probably my fault haha. xD)
---
【eoserv―isana】
7 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #200100 Re: Tanuki

This is a very cool concept, I don't know why it's not getting more attention. 

Well, looking forward to seeing what you're able to do!

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
7 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #200101 Re: Tanuki

I loved your dial-up joke lol

Will test it out and get back to you!

---
The good times are killing me.
7 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #200104 Re: Tanuki
Zack posted: (22nd May 2016, 04:18 am)

I loved your dial-up joke lol

Will test it out and get back to you!

Hahah well I ended up getting the executable size down to 684 bytes so now I can distribute this sucker on paper. :D

The initial preview uses a really lazy method for determining when the client unpacks itself and, while I'm rectifying this now, timing differences due to different hardware could cause it to give up prematurely and throw an error about the loaded executable (which should be endless.exe) either being an unknown version or being some other executable entirely.
If it does work for you though, great; if it doesn't, it definitely will later. ^^

Cirras posted: (22nd May 2016, 01:57 am)

This is a very cool concept, I don't know why it's not getting more attention. 

Well, looking forward to seeing what you're able to do!

Thanks. ^^ To be fair though, there's not a whole lot see here yet; mainly just laying out a basic outline of the project and a small preview mainly as a proof of concept.

I'm writing the code for remote code injection now, and once that's done there's only a little more functionality currently planned to be implemented before I need to restructure everything to work as an engine that can be used to build off of with the SDK which will generate assembly code abstracted from what will likely be a simple scripting language which will then be assembled using the assembler and necessary libraries packaged with the SDK.

There will be code snippets available, so for most people's needs, one could avoid writing any code at all and still end up with a pretty customized client.
That's the plan so far, anyway. Things will likely change to some extent as I continue working on this project.

By the way, for what it's worth, I forgot to mention that one can use both Tanuki and EO.Addons at the same time without issue. :P

---
【eoserv―isana】
7 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #200105 Re: Tanuki

Today we witness a historic turning point in the field of eo-addons.May we all thank god for giving us the chance to witness such an achievement that will certainly have a great impact on the future of mankind.

---
Remember when is not an organization nor a fucking group , it's simply an idea that we believe in
and live for.
The priority of Remember when should come before oxygen , as oxygen is cosmetic even life itself is
cosmetic,that's why offer our worthless lives to The "Remember when"
7 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #200106 Re: Tanuki
weedindeed posted: (22nd May 2016, 10:28 am)

Today we witness a historic turning point in the field of eo-addons.May we all thank god for giving us the chance to witness such an achievement that will certainly have a great impact on the future of mankind.

FFS Amen.
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
7 years, 49 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>