EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > TFG / EOR
Page: << 1 >>
TFG / EOR
Post #200012 TFG / EOR

i miss TFG lol cascade had to give up on a decent game. EOR was alright to , had decent admins until the server died, people tried reviving it but cascade just didn't care about any of his projects anymore anyways... what do you guys miss most about TFG / EOR 

i miss from TFG sitting at the blob king chatting with friends .. EOR i miss AFK farming in the ghost house by puppets. lol

edit: that being said i just looked into TFG to still see if anything was happening... lol seems lots of drama either that or this is a very old website that i never came across before xD

http://tfghq.awardspace.com/galleries.html

8 years, 2 days ago
Post #200013 Re: TFG / EOR

Is TFG supposed to be abandoned with nobody hosting the server? Somehow hadn't heard of TFG until this week, so I decided to look around to, at the very least, see some screenshots or something, but I ended up finding a download for the client and ended up trying to create an account out of boredom and it worked, so I logged in and that worked too. Ran around aimlessly and leveled up once. Nobody else was online though haha.

---
【eoserv―isana】
8 years, 2 days ago
Post #200014 Re: TFG / EOR
Radical Raccoon posted: (12th May 2016, 04:06 am)

Is TFG supposed to be abandoned with nobody hosting the server? Somehow hadn't heard of TFG until this week, so I decided to look around to, at the very least, see some screenshots or something, but I ended up finding a download for the client and ended up trying to create an account out of boredom and it worked, so I logged in and that worked to. Ran around aimlessly and leveled up once. Nobody else was online though haha.

TFG's been abandoned for awhile, it died and revived a few times, sadly i always had hoped cascade would update it and bring back the player base, but that wont happen.
8 years, 2 days ago
Post #200286 Re: TFG / EOR

let's play TFG together. where do I download?

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #200581 Re: TFG / EOR

Damn, I miss TFG and EOR so much. :(

7 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #200591 Re: TFG / EOR

Saw this post and it brought back some nostalgia. Never really played EOR but I did play TFG for a while and ended finding the client download to see if it really was online. After I found it I was shocked to find that it was online, I still remembered my old account info and that it was even the same database since then. The last time I logged in to that game was 6 years and 3 months ago lmao. So I logged in and killed a few blobs and quit. sadly I was the only one on. Idk why someone would abandon their game but still host the server for so many years later. Especially since it most likely never has any players on it. At least EO in its end days had at least 10 or so real ppl playing not including the bots. even if they were just standing around in the town square.

Since the client was such a pain to find though I figured I would upload it, so it could be easily downloaded by anyone that was interested. I don't think I'm breaking any rules by doing this. If I am. sry sausage <3 just remove the link.

TFG DOWNLOAD

---
original-gaming.com
Free your mind
7 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #200779 Re: TFG / EOR

neat!

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > TFG / EOR