EOSERV Forum > Game Development > New Endless Online Game
Page: << 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 >>
New Endless Online Game
Post #199572 Re: New Endless Online Game
Redivivusnickos posted: (12th Mar 2016, 10:25 pm)

Misca posted: (12th Mar 2016, 07:06 pm)

Redivivusnickos posted: (12th Mar 2016, 05:51 pm)

xsepx posted: (11th Mar 2016, 07:16 pm)

Dill,

How about we wait until the project is actually released before we say there is no hope for it? You have no clue how the game play is going to be and how the staff is going to be. Without that knowledge and just a few screenshots I think you all are jumping the gun a little early to make these accusations. There's no hope for your project to be successful because oh, lets see, you don't have one. As a matter of fact I don't remember you even having a project related to EO, maybe you failed at advertising? or your website didn't have the appropriate SEO, either way, you're jumping the gun here.

THANK YOU. I've been saying this for the longest. All of these people are hating because they're servers were shit. Jealousy is a bitch.

So I guess the input of some "successful" server owners on this very topic is Invalid Red?

stava posted: (11th Feb 2016, 11:06 am)

I really don't understand this whole "let's remake EO" idea anymore.. Majority of people who played EO and who you are attempting to recreate it for have quit EO and will never come back, so what is your target audience? Is it EO players or new players? I mean, you are naming the game "Endless Online Reborn", you seem to be recreating all of the designs of the original game.. I imagine these things will be repulsive for a new player, seeing as you couldn't think of your original ideas and concepts, couldn't think of your own name for the game, couldn't think of your own logo, why would they play a clone instead of the original? What happens when you finish recreating it, will you wait for EO's update to add new content? 

Why not just make your own game instead, build your own community - like EO has. I don't see EO as exact clone of Dark Ages, but I see Dark Ages as inspiration for EO. Why don't you just take inspiration from EO, though at this day and age it's a terrible inspiration, but instead of placing buildings in Aveon the same way they're placed in Aeven, make your own design for a town but keep like.. the theatre house idea from EO (I dunno). 

But hey I could be wrong, seeing as some recent projects that are basically high-res version of some old games, seem to be really successful, maybe this actually is the best idea. I just know even as a ex-EO player, I won't be trying it out. I wish all the best for your project however!

Apollo posted: (24th Jan 2016, 12:05 am)
Sounds like he paid for a Realm Crafter license. About $200 bucks and you can have a basic set of out of box mmorpg resources that you will need a pro 3d model designer to add content too. No one from this community will make anything EO 3d that will be worth a shit. I would however recommend Fantasy Life for 3DS. Up to 4 players online, and it feels like Endless a bit (even has devil costumes :)).

The only one who has the right to be negative on this post is Apollo because his server is still up. If your shit is down then you should have no negative input. 

Then the failed servers owners go on to say that his idea isnt good and that it wont attract any players. If he actually did listen to your ideas, his server would be down and out like yours. like xsepx put it, don't knock something down if you don't have your shit together.

Anything else you would like to add because I can keep this shit going mate.

You're the biggest fucking dipshit on this forum lol
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199573 Re: New Endless Online Game
dill posted: (12th Mar 2016, 11:08 pm)

Redivivusnickos posted: (12th Mar 2016, 10:25 pm)

Misca posted: (12th Mar 2016, 07:06 pm)

Redivivusnickos posted: (12th Mar 2016, 05:51 pm)

xsepx posted: (11th Mar 2016, 07:16 pm)

Dill,

How about we wait until the project is actually released before we say there is no hope for it? You have no clue how the game play is going to be and how the staff is going to be. Without that knowledge and just a few screenshots I think you all are jumping the gun a little early to make these accusations. There's no hope for your project to be successful because oh, lets see, you don't have one. As a matter of fact I don't remember you even having a project related to EO, maybe you failed at advertising? or your website didn't have the appropriate SEO, either way, you're jumping the gun here.

THANK YOU. I've been saying this for the longest. All of these people are hating because they're servers were shit. Jealousy is a bitch.

So I guess the input of some "successful" server owners on this very topic is Invalid Red?

stava posted: (11th Feb 2016, 11:06 am)

I really don't understand this whole "let's remake EO" idea anymore.. Majority of people who played EO and who you are attempting to recreate it for have quit EO and will never come back, so what is your target audience? Is it EO players or new players? I mean, you are naming the game "Endless Online Reborn", you seem to be recreating all of the designs of the original game.. I imagine these things will be repulsive for a new player, seeing as you couldn't think of your original ideas and concepts, couldn't think of your own name for the game, couldn't think of your own logo, why would they play a clone instead of the original? What happens when you finish recreating it, will you wait for EO's update to add new content? 

Why not just make your own game instead, build your own community - like EO has. I don't see EO as exact clone of Dark Ages, but I see Dark Ages as inspiration for EO. Why don't you just take inspiration from EO, though at this day and age it's a terrible inspiration, but instead of placing buildings in Aveon the same way they're placed in Aeven, make your own design for a town but keep like.. the theatre house idea from EO (I dunno). 

But hey I could be wrong, seeing as some recent projects that are basically high-res version of some old games, seem to be really successful, maybe this actually is the best idea. I just know even as a ex-EO player, I won't be trying it out. I wish all the best for your project however!

Apollo posted: (24th Jan 2016, 12:05 am)
Sounds like he paid for a Realm Crafter license. About $200 bucks and you can have a basic set of out of box mmorpg resources that you will need a pro 3d model designer to add content too. No one from this community will make anything EO 3d that will be worth a shit. I would however recommend Fantasy Life for 3DS. Up to 4 players online, and it feels like Endless a bit (even has devil costumes :)).

The only one who has the right to be negative on this post is Apollo because his server is still up. If your shit is down then you should have no negative input. 

Then the failed servers owners go on to say that his idea isnt good and that it wont attract any players. If he actually did listen to your ideas, his server would be down and out like yours. like xsepx put it, don't knock something down if you don't have your shit together.

Anything else you would like to add because I can keep this shit going mate.

You're the biggest fucking dipshit on this forum lol

Yeah and you're the biggest bitch/pussy on this forum. Xsepx just made you his bitch. Saying the exact same shit I've said before about you and you didn't say shit. When I repeat myself, you respond. You're afraid of a forum user. Grow some balls and shut the fuck up bitch boy.

Xsepx:  "There's no hope for your project to be successful because oh, lets see, you don't have one. As a matter of fact I don't remember you even having a project related to EO, maybe you failed at advertising? or your website didn't have the appropriate SEO, either way, you're jumping the gun here."

Bitch Boy: "Xsepx I see where you are coming from, and I could be jumping the gun. I just don't want to get my hopes up. I mean, I do believe in this, but I don't think he is going the logical route. I don't see why he would be creating a game just for people who have played EO, because there is only a few of us left. Just making a 3D EO, with non-payed development, and art/gameplay that probably won't be of quality to draw new players in who haven't played EO, which i'm assuming is his goal to bring back the community. If he really wants to put work into this and will do a good job at it, then i'm all for it. "

Why didn't you call him a dipshit even though he said exactly what I've been saying this whole time? It's because you're a bitch to people who have a recognizable name on this website. You shouldn't even be responding to anyone you fucking online coward. Lmfao, what a pathetic loser you are.

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199574 Re: New Endless Online Game

Why are dill and misca even posting.. They are literally in here purely to shitpost or bash.

@the op: I really hope you don't let these idiots get to you, if you're truly making this game for your own enjoyment then it really doesn't matter what any of them say. Not line it matters though, as Sep and Red pointed out they really don't have any work to show that they have enough knowledge to try give advice. Hope you're still working at it, would be awesome to see some new screens!

8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199575 Re: New Endless Online Game

Red I'll give you +1 for being a keyboard warrior :)

8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199576 Re: New Endless Online Game
callum posted: (13th Mar 2016, 01:28 am)

Why are dill and misca even posting.. They are literally in here purely to shitpost or bash.

@the op: I really hope you don't let these idiots get to you, if you're truly making this game for your own enjoyment then it really doesn't matter what any of them say. Not line it matters though, as Sep and Red pointed out they really don't have any work to show that they have enough knowledge to try give advice. Hope you're still working at it, would be awesome to see some new screens!

Thank you Callum. Don't give Dill any recognition. He's a bitch who calls me out for saying the exact same thing that Xsepx just said but didn't call him out. It's funny how everyone who's negative to the Op failed maybe multiple times at a server, but want's to give him "advice". They're fucking clowns.

OP: Sorry for thread jacking this peaceful thread but these people are pathetic. Continue to work on this and disregard what any of them has said. Imho you should try advertising this on a different forum. These people are sad, bitter and pathetic. If their shit never made it, they're going to turn away anything remotely interesting.

@Dill: Once again, shut your pussy ass up. I see you still have not called Xsepx a dipshit for saying exactly what I've been saying, yet I'm a dipshit. Lol at you for trying to gain popularity on a dying forum. Too bad you cant +1 anymore you loser.

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199577 Re: New Endless Online Game

And callum, I've actually stated that if he actually wants to put work in this then i'm all for it. 

God damn red you're so fucking salty over this lol 

8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199578 Re: New Endless Online Game
dill posted: (13th Mar 2016, 01:33 am)

And callum, I've actually stated that if he actually wants to put work in this then i'm all for it. 

That's after the fact that Xsepx checked your little bitch ass. Before that you were negative as fuck. Stop playing yourself.

Dill: "I agree with Nurd. As someone who has had and presented many failed projects on here relative to EO, I really don't see any hope for this project."

Just stfu

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199579 Re: New Endless Online Game

I was simply expressing my opinion. Are we not allowed to have opinions, red? 

and I did change my mind because unlike you, Sep brought out a good point that I was jumping the gun. But it seems all you're doing is being a keyboard warrior and is limited to calling me various expletives.

Red: "hurhurhuruhur these people are disagreeing with me, better call them pussys and bitchboy, maybe that will show em'!"

Well anyways i'm done arguing with a child. OP Good luck on this if you actually go through with it.

8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199580 Re: New Endless Online Game
dill posted: (13th Mar 2016, 01:36 am)

and I did change my mind because unlike you, Sep brought out a good point that I was jumping the gun. But it seems all you're doing is being a keyboard warrior and is limited to calling me various expletives.

Red: "hurhurhuruhur these people are disagreeing with me, better call them pussys and bitchboy, maybe that will show em'!"

Well anyways i'm done arguing with a child. OP Good luck on this if you actually go through with it.

The same point I had brought up several times and boy please. Just because you're in your 300 doesn't mean you're a grown man. You become a grown up when you move out of your mom's house and pay your own bills. Until then you're just a little boy in a old ass body.
---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199581 Re: New Endless Online Game
Redivivusnickos posted: (13th Mar 2016, 02:12 am)

The same point I had brought up several times and boy please. Just because you're in your 300 doesn't mean you're a grown man. You become a grown up when you move out of your mom's house and pay your own bills. Until then you're just a little boy in a old ass body.

You may have brought it up, but Sep conveyed it in a manner that didn't include an expletive every 2 words
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199582 Re: New Endless Online Game
dill posted: (13th Mar 2016, 02:14 am)

Redivivusnickos posted: (13th Mar 2016, 02:12 am)

You may have brought it up, but Sep conveyed it in a manner that didn't include an expletive every 2 words
Ok
---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199583 Re: New Endless Online Game

---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199584 Re: New Endless Online Game

This started as a legitimate project updates/announcement thread for a game that may or may not happen.. and now it's just a toilet so full of shit that it's overflowing.

EOSERV may not be as active.. but it's deffinately back.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199585 Re: New Endless Online Game

Sorry for turning this thread to shit lol

8 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #199588 Re: New Endless Online Game

I just think its funny everyone who is hyped for Aureus Online, who can't even post consistent status updates and the community goes crazy over it. (A game that has been rebooted several times) with owners who aren't very invested in their project unless it can bring money, and a 3rd party Jump Button Studios who takes over Aureus, but is more focused on its web based flash games (Seem familiar?) and the community backs it 100% but someone else starts a project and people automatically assume it'll be shit. Let the game come out if it does get finished then perhaps you can judge it. NuffSaid.

8 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > New Endless Online Game