EOSERV Forum > Game Development > New Endless Online Game
Page: << 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 >>
New Endless Online Game
Post #199338 Re: New Endless Online Game

Not gonna lie, that 3d model is cool as fuck.

But this is a 2d community, idk how many ppl have experience with 3d modeling.

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199341 Re: New Endless Online Game

Kaleto Unity alows me to use any type of model or sprite so i will be happy to take anything you may be able to offer. I am in need of a goat model with animations if you are able to do so.

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199344 Re: New Endless Online Game

I am going to school for web development and currently in my ASP.NET class which is C# so I will be learning the syntax here before too long (just started this semester). I would love to help you! Unfortunately like I said, I just started.. :\ Hopefully I can help code some things in the future, I'll be in contact. 

On a side note, I make orchestral music and I can try and remake the music so that it's the same melodies but with higher quality instruments instead of the god awful midi instruments, providing that you make mp3/wav formats compatible haha. I don't know if that would cause some copy write infringements or anything though :\

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199346 Re: New Endless Online Game

That would be great.

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199348 Re: New Endless Online Game
Apollo posted: (24th Jan 2016, 12:05 am)

Sounds like he paid for a Realm Crafter license. About $200 bucks and you can have a basic set of out of box mmorpg resources that you will need a pro 3d model designer to add content too. No one from this community will make anything EO 3d that will be worth a shit. I would however recommend Fantasy Life for 3DS. Up to 4 players online, and it feels like Endless a bit (even has devil costumes :)).

FL for the 3ds rocks... No one on my friends list owns it though. It was so hard to beat the big bosses by my lonesome.
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199358 Re: New Endless Online Game

So you're going to replace most of the stock code yourself or do you think it's half decent enough as is; because when I hear asset I don't really think quality or extreme functionality specially for server side things?

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199364 Re: New Endless Online Game

Colby i have gone through all the coding in the asset package. I am pretty fluent in c#. And i have decided to keep most of the stock coding that comes with the Dungeon Breakers asset package. However i will be changing part of the inventory and quest coding out with another type of inventory and quest system out with 2 other asset packages i own called s-inventory and s-quest this will be the best thing to do for the long haul and will allow me to easily add in a crafting system. Also this will allow me to build alot of my gui where it will look like the old endless online gui system. Also the character controller that was written for dungeon breaker i am changing out as well. With a custom controller that i wrote awhile back. This is because i want a few new features in the game such as emotes. With the new controller our characters will be able to preform different dances and such and i will be able to make these earnable and buyable for the character. Even though most of the system will be like the original EO there will be a few new features. As far as the server side stuff goes i will be building this into the client itself and their will not really be a external server. This is called a alternative server client. I have done a few projects in the past that deals with this and it work's great. However i will be building a tool that works with this that will allow me to do certain things for events that will allow me to activate certain features like holiday's and such. The reason i am doing this is so that way in the future if i ever do decide to stop working on the game. The game will be still playable online and offline by the players. At that time i am hoping i will have stuff written into the game where the players will be able to create custom content so the game can still grow and evolve. Without my help. I have been working around the clock to get everything up and running and i am hoping by the end of this next week to have a up and running prototype of the game for everyone to play around with. 

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199370 Re: New Endless Online Game

So I'm guessing Unity is coded with C# then?

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199371 Re: New Endless Online Game

Unity you can use both java and c# however i prefer c# that is why i use it. Plus in unity you are able to use other languages however you have to code them in.

Just a update on everything everybody. I have set up a website right now the address is eoreborn.tk this is temporary until i am able to get some help to actually pay for

a .com domain. The website currently does not have anything on it but i am hoping to have some stuff on it soon. I payed for a goat model with animations and so now

we have a goat and it is attack able and i fixed the goat now it attacks back. Also i added in our first player character however pretty soon

here i will be creating our first male and female character's we will be using in game. Anybody that is interested in designing clothing for them i will be supplying with

a unriged copy of these models. I am hoping in the next day or 2 to have the very first version of the game up and running and hopefully soon after it will actually start 

turning into a actual game. Website banner has now been created. Currently working on the new inventory, crafting, and quest system.

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199372 Re: New Endless Online Game

This soundsa interesting. Can't wait to play v1.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199373 Re: New Endless Online Game

Just a update. I went ahead and paid for a .com domain. The website is eoreborn.com however the website is still under construction.

At this moment i am changing out the inventory, crafting, and quest system. And this should all be done for the v.1.0 release that i

have planned by the end of the weekend.

8 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #199374 Re: New Endless Online Game

EndlessRemakeOnline should be the name man... lol

---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #199375 Re: New Endless Online Game
kodyt posted: (30th Jan 2016, 02:31 am)

EndlessRemakeOnline should be the name man... lol

Ero.....Immediately thought of perverts.... damn you Naruto.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #199385 Re: New Endless Online Game

Can't wait to try it out man! I've been following this for a while so I am excited! 

8 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #199396 Re: New Endless Online Game

Would be cool to walk around Aeven in 3D-form.

But that's it. That's the only thing that will attract EO players, and that'll last for a few days before they realize it's not EO anymore. Good luck on the project, I'll definitely try it out but I doubt it'll ever get finished and if it does, it wont last long. A waste of money and time.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 13 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > New Endless Online Game