EOSERV Forum > Game Development > New Endless Online Game
Page: << 1 2 3 ... 7 8 >>
New Endless Online Game
Post #199323 New Endless Online Game

I am currently bringing back a all new Endless Online. I would like to call Endless Online Reborn. This is a 3D game unlike the original 2D isometric game that the original Endless Online was. And contains nothing from the original Endless Online. The game has been designed in Unity. The game currently works online and has alot of standard features that Endless Online had. However the game is still in development. I am in need of C# coders to help finish coding features such as a trading system and other things in. And i am also looking for 3D modelers and animator's to help bring the Endless Online feel to the game. I can not afford to pay anyone for the help because i am trying to make this a free game like the original Endless Online that we all used to love so much was. But i am hoping your love for the game will be enough to give a hand. If you are interested in helping. Please leave me a message on here or contact me via e-mail at EndlessOnlineReborn@gmail.com Thank you for listening and may all of you have a wonderful day.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199324 Re: New Endless Online Game

If it has nothing to do with EOSERV and uses no original EO components, I would recommend changing the name.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199325 Re: New Endless Online Game

It is a Endless Online remake i posted it in the discussion section because it has nothing to do with eoserv. However it is a remake of Endless Online. And it is a great place to see if any one would be interested in helping finish making the project a reality. Everything from the maps, items, and creatures are going to be the same as Endless Online just in 3D instead of 2D.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199326 Re: New Endless Online Game

I'm assuming your not ready to share anything about the project yet, but if you're really that passionate and far along; I wish you the best of luck with it and hope to see it in the future and for it to be just as amazing or better.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199327 Re: New Endless Online Game

I am willing to share however the stuff that is currently in it is being changed out to give it the Endless Online feel. And the stuff that is currently in it is just place holder's and are only temporary until i am either able to create the models needed or get someone to help me make them. But yeah sure i will make a small video shortly.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199328 Re: New Endless Online Game
EndlessOnlineReb posted: (23rd Jan 2016, 09:18 pm)

It is a Endless Online remake i posted it in the discussion section because it has nothing to do with eoserv. However it is a remake of Endless Online. And it is a great place to see if any one would be interested in helping finish making the project a reality. Everything from the maps, items, and creatures are going to be the same as Endless Online just in 3D instead of 2D.

And this sounds incredibly familiar to what I tried to start up about half a year ago. I checked back on the survey results a few months ago since I was cleaning out some of my old website accounts. Needless to say, after having left it open, the majority of the people who did vote, did not want a 3d EO, but rather an updated one. And I'll copy and paste what basically sums up what the result was.

Xlembros     "i think if handled correctly it could be a good engine but it really wouldn't be EO anymore it would be a game similar to EO in some ways."

If you go ahead with it, great, I'll eventually try it if it ever comes out. But the fact of the matter is, the lack of a community will not bring the game back. 

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199329 Re: New Endless Online Game

I have around $200 invested into the project just to get up and running. And that wasn't including what was paid out for the paid version of Unity just so i could make it happen. However i now have everything ready where the project is able to be done. And i am excited about it. I miss the old day's of jamming out on Endless Online. And i wan't so much to bring the actual game back. However i wanted to bring a new touch to the game as well. Without having to worry about anybody getting upset about it. And getting sued by anyone. That is why i chose the name i did i couldn't just use Endless Online i had to add something to it and it is going to be the same as the original just brought back in a new style so that is why i chose Endless Online Reborn. It is Endless Online but reborn. And i believe when people see the name they will know what it is. Also to be able to do what i am doing i am not able to use the original client or any of the original art. And also i am not the type of person who steals stuff from others. I am just a person trying to bring something back that i used to enjoy so much as others did also.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199330 Re: New Endless Online Game

post screenies of what u have or no one will be interested

i for one want to see a 3d eo

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199331 Re: New Endless Online Game

I will shortly. Im just trying to finish modeling the starter house that u start in after i finish that i will start posting some pics. Just remember the pics that i post do not have the proper models in yet because the models for this game have not been created yet.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199332 Re: New Endless Online Game

Looking forward to this. My only opinion is.......if you want to keep it like main eo PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep the fighting mechanics the same. That was the only reason eo felt different to me. 

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199333 Re: New Endless Online Game
EndlessOnlineReb posted: (23rd Jan 2016, 09:36 pm)

I am willing to share however the stuff that is currently in it is being changed out to give it the Endless Online feel. And the stuff that is currently in it is just place holder's and are only temporary until i am either able to create the models needed or get someone to help me make them. But yeah sure i will make a small video shortly.

What I mean is, if it's a new game, you should change the name because if Vult-r wanted to get uppity with you he could slap a copyright claim on you. Better to be safe than sorry.
---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199334 Re: New Endless Online Game
Syran posted: (23rd Jan 2016, 11:38 pm)

EndlessOnlineReb posted: (23rd Jan 2016, 09:36 pm)

What I mean is, if it's a new game, you should change the name because if Vult-r wanted to get uppity with you he could slap a copyright claim on you. Better to be safe than sorry.

I was about to say that earlier, then I remembered it was always my dream to open up a store called Subway Sammiches <.< . But in all honesty, the laws on copyrights compared to trademarks are very different, and it is questionable if Vult-R could even get anything out of the OP if it was found as a copyright breach. But then again, the odds of Vult-r even doing it to begin with are highly minimal, so long as the OP doesn't gain any profit off the game, otherwise Vult could go for the $$ and/or demand a rename.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199335 Re: New Endless Online Game

Sounds like he paid for a Realm Crafter license. About $200 bucks and you can have a basic set of out of box mmorpg resources that you will need a pro 3d model designer to add content too. No one from this community will make anything EO 3d that will be worth a shit. I would however recommend Fantasy Life for 3DS. Up to 4 players online, and it feels like Endless a bit (even has devil costumes :)).

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199336 Re: New Endless Online Game

I am going to keep it as much the same as i am able to. Ok i am currently taking a quick break from modeling the first building. And i am ready 

to start posting.The game engine i am designing this in is Unity. The main project file this is being developed off of is. A paid asset i paid $50 

for called Dungeon Breaker Starter Kit i chose this project because is contains alot of the same features that Endless Online had such pretty much 

the same fighting mechanics that can be found in Endless  Online. The asset can be found here 

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10043 It is written in C# and can easily be rewritten to add in the rest of the 

features needed to make it a 3D endless online replica. I decided to use Jeremy -  Base male character is the base model for the player which is 

free asset that can be found here. https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33083 However this is more than likely temporary 

because i am planning on creating a model in either Make Human or Mixamo Fuze so that way i am able to design clothing in Marvelous Designer 

for the character. Along with this i have other modeling programs that i am going to use as well. To get the cartoon look that Endless Online 

had i am going to use cartoon shaders. To give the game as much of the original feel as i am able too. The current features currently in the game 

are as follows. Multi-player Co-op online, a offline mode so that way if you do not wan't to play online you don't have to. Multi style top down and 

3rd person style camera, Character creator system, Combat system, rpg system, Inventory and item system is embbed, This is good and makes it so

that nobody will be hacking anybody's account. Everyone will be responsible for their own account. NPC quest system, NPC shop system, 

Level Manager, Save and Load features, Ai for friends and foes, And also mobile support. I wan't to make this both pc and mobile. So that we are 

able to enjoy the game where ever we may be.

I own the paid version of unity so we have access to the pro version tools as well. Here is a demo of Dungeon Breaker so you are able to get a feel 

of the system that is going to be in Endless Online Reborn. Remember the enemies and stuff you see in the demo will not be in Endless Online Reborn 

and alot of changes are going to be made to the GUI so that way it has that Endless Online feel to it. After testing it out tell me what you think of the 

idea all the way around and if you are interested in helping with making Endless Online Reborn a reality let me know.

The demo can be found here. http://www.gamekak.com/unity/DB/3 the developer of the asset did not make it compatible with google chrome so you 

have to use opera or another  web browser to play it. However this will be fixed in Endless Online Reborn. You will be able to download it, play it through 

web browser, or even play it mobile.

Below is a pic of the house i am in the middle of modeling for Endless Online Reborn. I will post a new pic of it when it is finished.

Right now i am buying a few model assets to speed up time a little bit.

Well i just spent a little bit of money out buying some models. I will post some screenshots soon.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #199337 Re: New Endless Online Game

I'm not too familiar with unity, but I have experience with Blender. I could whip up some 3D models and animations if there's a way for ya to import them.

8 years, 10 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 ... 7 8 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > New Endless Online Game