EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Moonies Mapping tutorial
Page: << 1 2 >>
Moonies Mapping tutorial
Post #199235 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Saber posted: (13th Jan 2016, 09:07 pm)

shayne posted: (12th Jan 2016, 09:00 pm)

Saber posted: (12th Jan 2016, 07:53 pm)

Feels more like I'm reading a cheap meme than any full flesh tutorial tbh, who is this aimed at? Dumbos like you I bet.

Feels like I'm watching an idiot reply to a thread just to waste their own time, and to hate on someone. Who does that? Idiotic, immature, terrible trolls. Like you I bet.

Moonie- Very simple tutorial, but good for new mappers probably. :P

I'm not sure who's the idiot here, might be you though since you're just sucking up to some e-whore you'll never get with. It's funny how even you yourself thinks this tutorial won't help anyone since you complimented it with a ''probably''.  Face it, there's no ''troll'' here just someone stating simple facts without holding back due to some white knight syndrome.

You're not sure who the idiot is? It might be me? Trust me, that sentence alone proves it's you. :*(

I actually personally don't even care for moonies personality, she is a semi troll, but at least she isn't as stupid, and annoying and try hard as yourself. xD I don't date online, never have, never will. I don't even see the relevance in that or any statement you've made as of yet, which really just proves how stupid you really are. Just shows you can't even defend what I said about you, because you know it's true, so you try to avoid factual statements/ change the subject matter, by saying irrelevant/fictional points, which is what an idiot does, like yourself, sorry! 

Now that you bring up Edating though, didn't you edate? LOL! What a useless/idiotic presumption. If you had even the slightest bit of intelligence, you would know only idiots use presumptions/guesses as insults. It's not an insult if it isn't factual, stupid. xD That's what is so funny about trolls like yourself, you don't even know what a real insult is.. Troll lol lol

I've proved you're an idiot simply by proving how everything you said is either irrelevant, or fictional, or just plain stupid. Now I know people might say 'but Shayne, we already knew Saber was an idiotic, immature, mentally underdeveloped troll.' True but it was fun to make it that much more obvious and apparent. :)

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #200994 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Moonie posted: (12th Jan 2016, 10:49 pm)

Feels more like I'm reading a cheap meme than any full flesh tutorial tbh, who is this aimed at? Dumbos like you I bet.

Fuck off my tutorials r best.

My hand is jittery so I can't paint, but looking at your picture makes me calm and not jitter. Now I'm a professional painter! Thanks! :)

@Shayne don't worry man once you laid that first comment the damage was done. There is no need to fight on you can walk away and let the fire burn.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #200998 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Hacker_Alex posted: (26th Sep 2016, 01:49 pm)

My hand is jittery so I can't paint, but looking at your picture makes me calm and not jitter. Now I'm a professional painter! Thanks! :)

@Shayne don't worry man once you laid that first comment the damage was done. There is no need to fight on you can walk away and let the fire burn.
Oh wow lol, old topic. Trust me, I know. I suppose I hold hope that even the most idiotic and sadistic of people can learn to better themselves.
One of the trolls got banned anyways. (Redvivid) Karma due to stupidity I guess.

---
7 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #201000 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
shayne posted: (26th Sep 2016, 02:35 pm)

Oh wow lol, old topic. Trust me, I know. I suppose I hold hope that even the most idiotic and sadistic of people can learn to better themselves.
One of the trolls got banned anyways. (Redvivid) Karma due to stupidity I guess.

It's Redivivusnickos and no, I wasn't banned. I just decided that that account was no longer needed. It's nice to see that you're still thinking about me though. 
---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #201006 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Evildark posted: (26th Sep 2016, 03:00 pm)

shayne posted: (26th Sep 2016, 02:35 pm)

It's Redivivusnickos and no, I wasn't banned. I just decided that that account was no longer needed. It's nice to see that you're still thinking about me though. 
Pretty sure you were banned and are now lying about it for some reason. xD
I remember you bitched and made a topic about it, and were essentially told you were banned for stupidity, but in a polite way.

Anyways, yea it's hard to forget one of the most uneducated, immature, condescending people I've had the displeasure of meeting. x)

---
7 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #201336 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

stfu, not everyone is advanced at using eoserv/eosource items
7 years, 24 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Moonies Mapping tutorial