EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Moonies Mapping tutorial
Page: << 1 2 >>
Moonies Mapping tutorial
Post #199212 Moonies Mapping tutorial

Simple map

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199215 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

Feels more like I'm reading a cheap meme than any full flesh tutorial tbh, who is this aimed at? Dumbos like you I bet.

8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199218 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

Dear Ms.Moonie,

I am very grateful to you for this tutorial. This tutorial has allowed me to reach my mapper skill peak and has led me to reach ultimate success on my server. I dedicate my server, XxFrankiesDankSpotXx.play.com to you and I would like if you could hop on the rape train map on my server. I'm willing to donate my lifelong savings to you because you are such a beast god so come on and we can negotiate the dollars. 

Sincerely, Frankie, 25 years of professional internet trolling from my parent's basement~

8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199219 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Saber posted: (12th Jan 2016, 07:53 pm)

Feels more like I'm reading a cheap meme than any full flesh tutorial tbh, who is this aimed at? Dumbos like you I bet.

Feels like I'm watching an idiot reply to a thread just to waste their own time, and to hate on someone. Who does that? Idiotic, immature, terrible trolls. Like you I bet.

Moonie- Very simple tutorial, but good for new mappers probably. :P

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199220 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
shayne posted: (12th Jan 2016, 09:00 pm)

Feels like I'm watching an idiot reply to a thread just to waste their own time, and to hate on someone. Who does that? Idiotic, immature, terrible trolls. Like you I bet.

You're right shayne, noone can touch our god and saviour Moonie. Trolls, begone! God bless your soul Moonie.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199222 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

Fuck off my tutorials r best.

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199223 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

this map sucks

---
Siggy
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199224 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

Haters.

---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199225 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

Honestly the only thing I do different is I place the walls on the map before I start blacking out tiles, then start removing tiles / adding edging. I think its easier to visualize how the walls will be on there before you start blacking out tiles. I think the main problem people have is that they don't visualize how it will turn out in game, and then they just spam the map with objects, or make it so symmetrical like aeven that the maps are boring. 

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199228 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Misca posted: (13th Jan 2016, 12:18 am)

Honestly the only thing I do different is I place the walls on the map before I start blacking out tiles, then start removing tiles / adding edging. I think its easier to visualize how the walls will be on there before you start blacking out tiles. I think the main problem people have is that they don't visualize how it will turn out in game, and then they just spam the map with objects, or make it so symmetrical like aeven that the maps are boring. 

^ this

---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199229 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

really bad moonie really bad job

---
Tire me.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199230 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Mouse posted: (13th Jan 2016, 01:33 pm)

really bad Good moonie really bad Good job 

Edited for u.
---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199231 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

I'm not sure who's the idiot here, might be you though since you're just sucking up to some e-whore you'll never get with. It's funny how even you yourself thinks this tutorial won't help anyone since you complimented it with a ''probably''.  Face it, there's no ''troll'' here just someone stating simple facts without holding back due to some white knight syndrome.
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199232 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial
Saber posted: (13th Jan 2016, 09:07 pm)

I'm not sure who's the idiot here, might be you though since you're just sucking up to some e-whore you'll never get with. It's funny how even you yourself thinks this tutorial won't help anyone since you complimented it with a ''probably''.  Face it, there's no ''troll'' here just someone stating simple facts without holding back due to some white knight syndrome.

Calm down saber.

Your out of control man.

=|

---
exactly what you do!
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #199234 Re: Moonies Mapping tutorial

Ooooohhhhh shiiiiiiiiit. No poontang for you Shayne.

---
"Straight outta cago"
8 years, 15 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Moonies Mapping tutorial