EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EO.Addons and security.
Page: << 1 2 >>
EO.Addons and security.
Post #198900 Re: EO.Addons and security.
Hollows posted: (15th Nov 2015, 11:39 am)

The problem with this shitty community is that you guys don't let this shit go, some things were in the past and some are RUMORS, get over it. For fuck's sake.. (Talking to Callum, Kodyt, Elevations mainly)

It's not rumours, and it's probably still happening. Just because elevations doesn't want people to know he's a hacking scumbag and you're helping him cover it. Wait a second.. Didn't you BACKDOOR eosource aswell? Fuck off
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198901 Re: EO.Addons and security.

Wow guys. This is about EO.Addons being falsely detected by Windows Defender and an Addon I made in response to the bad way .egf files are loaded. Let's not lower this to finger pointing and arguing. Take that kinda attitude to other forums, not here.

Thanks =P

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198902 Re: EO.Addons and security.
Sordie posted: (15th Nov 2015, 04:23 pm)

Wow guys. This is about EO.Addons being falsely detected by Windows Defender and an Addon I made in response to the bad way .egf files are loaded. Let's not lower this to finger pointing and arguing. Take that kinda attitude to other forums, not here.

Thanks =P

You used a trigger word... you caused this, I can't believe you. 

On the real though, how is it that everything EO related is starting to pop up on antivirus/anti-malware? Is it just us who haven't realized that EO is a virus that drains our sanity and humanity, or is it the fact the rest of the cyber world is scared of what EO turns us into? I think we all need a break to sit back and ponder this for a bit... 

Hey thanks though Sordie for putting time and effort into this and giving us the little add-ons to enjoy it more.  
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198910 Re: EO.Addons and security.

A source code release might solve the issue and make things clear...

---
Remember when is not an organization nor a fucking group , it's simply an idea that we believe in
and live for.
The priority of Remember when should come before oxygen , as oxygen is cosmetic even life itself is
cosmetic,that's why offer our worthless lives to The "Remember when"
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198911 Re: EO.Addons and security.
weedindeed posted: (16th Nov 2015, 06:48 am)

A source code release might solve the issue and make things clear...

If this is referring to EO.Addons, there's not really any concern that it contains a virus.

If it refers to FE, I believe we're trying to stay off of that topic for the sake of not hijacking Sordie's thread.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198912 Re: EO.Addons and security.

Hey Sordie, you don't know me, but welcome back. :P I didn't think you would be around here again!

I actually wasn't aware people were able to do that through gfx, but that's great you're able to prevent that! Keep it up, and stick around!
---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198915 Re: EO.Addons and security.
callum posted: (15th Nov 2015, 03:11 pm)

Hollows posted: (15th Nov 2015, 11:39 am)

The problem with this shitty community is that you guys don't let this shit go, some things were in the past and some are RUMORS, get over it. For fuck's sake.. (Talking to Callum, Kodyt, Elevations mainly)

It's not rumours, and it's probably still happening. Just because elevations doesn't want people to know he's a hacking scumbag and you're helping him cover it. Wait a second.. Didn't you BACKDOOR eosource aswell? Fuck off

I could give two shits about hacking others, but once shit is going down you have to bring it up in 99% of the topics. I'm not covering for anyone, I just think it is childish and retarded to keep bring up events from years ago, and as for EOSource, no it's no longer backdoored. I don't feel like I have to convince any of you though, you decide to use it or not to use it. It's as simple as that. Believe what you desire.

Anyway on-topic again.. *Flies away*

8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198916 Re: EO.Addons and security.

You use Windows Defender huh? Okay I'll start using it as security as well! ;)

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198927 Re: EO.Addons and security.
Hacker_Alex posted: (17th Nov 2015, 06:47 pm)

You use Windows Defender huh? Okay I'll start using it as security as well! ;)

In a lot of cases, if people know what they are doing and know what they download, there's honestly no need for a third party virusscanner as all it does is slow down your PC. I'm doing a lot of pirating on my computer but don't use a virusscanner (Using Windows Defender actually) on my laptop because I'm convinced I won't be getting any virusses on there. Another thing I'm convinced about is that if I do get a virus that Windows Defender will just greet it and let it pass, but then again if you don't download random junk then you might as well delete your virusscanner, but that's my opinion. :P

EDIT: With slowing down I mainly mean the boot time..

8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #204588 Re: EO.Addons and security.

could anyone tell me how to enable fast account creation on a private server! Thanks! And thank you sordie for the addons

5 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #204617 Re: EO.Addons and security.
sequeira123 posted: (10th Dec 2018, 02:56 am)

could anyone tell me how to enable fast account creation on a private server! Thanks! And thank you sordie for the addons

as far as I remember, recent up to date builds of eoserv will block fast account creation so that's why it doesnt work.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
5 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #204622 Re: EO.Addons and security.

Honestly, It wouldn't be worth disabling it! You could easily add a few edits to just bypass the  sequence check on the creation packets, but I'd strongly suggest you don't straight up disable the sequence enforcer

5 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #204625 Re: EO.Addons and security.
callum posted: (12th Dec 2018, 07:53 pm)

Honestly, It wouldn't be worth disabling it! You could easily add a few edits to just bypass the  sequence check on the creation packets, but I'd strongly suggest you don't straight up disable the sequence enforcer

Stop misleading people. It is absolutely not a sequence issue. 
5 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #204627 Re: EO.Addons and security.
Apollo posted: (13th Dec 2018, 01:54 am)

callum posted: (12th Dec 2018, 07:53 pm)

Stop misleading people. It is absolutely not a sequence issue. 

Judging by the Account Handler, EOSERV isn't doing any explicit account delay enforcing, which would imply that it's a sequence issue. Is there something else that we're not aware of?

Edit: Kind of seems like a technicality if we're saying that the fault lies with the current "fast account" client hacks. Given that the question was "how can I use this hack with current EOSERV", I don't believe "make a better hack" is an answer, even if the observation is valid.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
5 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #204632 Re: EO.Addons and security.

Sequence enforcement simply validates the order of the packet. It is quite easy to break if the exe is sped up because the server simply drops connections. In the account create scenario, you have a valid window that starts around one second. I have tested legitimate fast account creating confirming this is not a server issue, but in fact a build a better hack issue. This topic should not have been dug up from the grave since there was another similar topic open.

5 years, 20 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EO.Addons and security.