EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOPS Hacks [V2.0 Release]
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
EOPS Hacks [V2.0 Release]
Post #199073 Re: EOPS Hacks

Any Idea when you'll have the download link up/back?

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
8 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #199075 Re: EOPS Hacks
PANDAMONIOM posted: (19th Dec 2015, 11:51 pm)

Any Idea when you'll have the download link up/back?

I still have to get a couple things tested, so I'm not exactly sure. It's taken me a bit longer than expected, but I've updated it a lot as well the last few weeks.
I think the only things that need to be confirmed working are the Item Checker/NPC Checker. I don't want to say for sure, but I'm hoping to have everything confirmed working, and ready for release within the week. I'll Update this post, once I know the last couple things are confirmed working.

I updated the first post with the most recent updates/changes, and fixed/cleaned it up a bit.
Below is a updated pic of EOPS Hacks, as well as a few pics of some of the graphical hacks added.

EOPS Hacks V1.0

Trippy Map

Character Transparency/Other

Map Transparency/Other

Text Color (Kinda limited, but some colors look decent.)

Text Field Color/Border/Cursor Blink

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #199076 Re: EOPS Hacks

Looks nice. I look forward to using it.

---
8 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #199082 Re: EOPS Hacks

Thanks, I'd like to get it released soon, since there has been some delays already.

I got everything tested yesterday, and the only thing that isn't working is the NPC Checker. This pointer is a lot different from any other pointer, so it's very hard for me to find the correct one. I'll mess around and hopefully figure it out.

I'll update this post later, once I fix it, or replace it.

---
8 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #199161 Re: EOPS Hacks

Still waiting to see this release. :P

---
8 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #199169 Re: EOPS Hacks

Man This Looks Dope. Where You At With It At The Moment?? :) :0

8 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #199193 Re: EOPS Hacks
EOPS Hacks V1 Has finally been released! Let me know what you guys think and if there are any issues, please let me know!

---
8 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #199221 Re: EOPS Hacks
shayne posted: (11th Jan 2016, 09:27 am)

EOPS Hacks V1 Has finally been released! Let me know what you guys think and if there are any issues, please let me know!

The day has finally come. I'll let you know once I use it ;p .
---
8 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #199227 Re: EOPS Hacks
PANDAMONIOM posted: (12th Jan 2016, 09:35 pm)

shayne posted: (11th Jan 2016, 09:27 am)

The day has finally come. I'll let you know once I use it ;p .
Sounds good, thanks. :)
---
8 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #200057 Re: EOPS Hacks

Shayne, would love to see a new stat in your statistics.

Possibly something that allows you to keep track of your EXP per Hour. I personally would find that extremely helpful when it comes to finding the best place to train. Simple start timer that keeps track of EXP every 60 mins from the start of the timer. May be useless to others, but I think alot of people would love to see something like that.

Best,

pr0grammer

7 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #200064 Re: EOPS Hacks
pr0grammer posted: (17th May 2016, 07:25 pm)

Possibly something that allows you to keep track of your EXP per Hour. I personally would find that extremely helpful when it comes to finding the best place to train. Simple start timer that keeps track of EXP every 60 mins from the start of the timer. May be useless to others, but I think alot of people would love to see something like that.

Best,

pr0grammer

I like the idea, but it's not doable with this project. EOPS Hacks uses multi level pointers to get statistics/values. Basically you can only get pointers/values (Display info) that is existant in the client. I'm using GTS for this, so I'm restricted with what I can do also, and inexperienced programming wise, regardless. 

You could pretty much do what you've asked by paying attention to the sessions exp pointer. 
-Go to the area you want to train/evaluate exp rate.
-Relog so the Sessions Exp pointer resets.
-Start a timer on your pc or elsewhere or keep track of the time yourself.

That's the best you can do for what you're asking, sorry. =/ 

Edit: Also, you could look at the last kill and best kill pointers and judge the spawn rates, to help. :P

Double Edit: I mise well post a pic of EOPS Hacks V2.0 I just started working on this.
I've been wanting to do a new version for a while, just been busy with other stuff.
I'll update the original post here and on eoguide some time soon with more info for anyone interested.

Triple Edit:
EOPS Hacks updated more.

---
7 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #200352 Re: EOPS Hacks [V2.0]

Hmm I wonder if you can figure out how to mess with layers, and get monster HP and player HP bars to be always on top, and therefore appear over things like trees and overlays? haha

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #200397 Re: EOPS Hacks [V2.0]
Hacker_Alex posted: (27th Jun 2016, 05:25 pm)

Hmm I wonder if you can figure out how to mess with layers, and get monster HP and player HP bars to be always on top, and therefore appear over things like trees and overlays? haha

That's a good idea. It would be pretty useful! I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'll definitely look into it!
You can make your character appear over objects/walls so it may be possible to do something similar with the bars.
---
7 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #200406 Re: EOPS Hacks [V2.0]

Best,

pr0grammer

1) the performance tab in eo is not that accurate or something right?

2) Thanks so much for not putting malware in it! How do I download v2? the link links to v1

3) Can you introduce a config file so we can choose which hacks are enabled on startup? Including the ones that are always enabled. For instance I don't really like the typing cursor hack being enabled, it's just too distracting to me.

4) I thought of another feature. a ping button which then pings the server and calculates average ping. saves you typing it in the client. if you make it auto ping servers over time and display those stats it might make your hack too detectable by server owners xD

5) oh this would be extremely extremely useful. a timer telling you when the next auto health regeneration is to occur. I guess you'll have to monitor hp / tp increases that arent due to spells and potions if thats possible, and then hope that the server doesnt have custom regeneration potions.

BUT THERES A BETTER WAY

A detect auto recover button. When you click it, the next time hp/tp is recovered a pop up appears asking Was that an auto-regen? If yes, the program records that time. Then it waits for the next increase in hp/tp and asks again. If the user says yes, it checks the time and records the time difference then has a timer that ticks and OOO THIS WOULD BE AWESOME IF THE PROGRAM COULD AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOUR CHARACTER SIT LOL so you regen extra hp/tp!!!

6) hmm we can move while pop up windows are open but we still cant attack is that possible to change?

7) add an always on top option/button

8) how about modifying the volume playback of the attack sound effect? it's way too loud and I can never enjoy both the sound effects and the music because people that live with me cant stand the sound effect so I either listen to just the attack on low volume or just the music.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #200460 Re: EOPS Hacks [V2.0]
Hacker_Alex posted: (30th Jun 2016, 09:32 pm)

Best,

pr0grammer

1) the performance tab in eo is not that accurate or something right?

2) Thanks so much for not putting malware in it! How do I download v2? the link links to v1

3) Can you introduce a config file so we can choose which hacks are enabled on startup? Including the ones that are always enabled. For instance I don't really like the typing cursor hack being enabled, it's just too distracting to me.

4) I thought of another feature. a ping button which then pings the server and calculates average ping. saves you typing it in the client. if you make it auto ping servers over time and display those stats it might make your hack too detectable by server owners xD

5) oh this would be extremely extremely useful. a timer telling you when the next auto health regeneration is to occur. I guess you'll have to monitor hp / tp increases that arent due to spells and potions if thats possible, and then hope that the server doesnt have custom regeneration potions.

BUT THERES A BETTER WAY

A detect auto recover button. When you click it, the next time hp/tp is recovered a pop up appears asking Was that an auto-regen? If yes, the program records that time. Then it waits for the next increase in hp/tp and asks again. If the user says yes, it checks the time and records the time difference then has a timer that ticks and OOO THIS WOULD BE AWESOME IF THE PROGRAM COULD AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOUR CHARACTER SIT LOL so you regen extra hp/tp!!!

6) hmm we can move while pop up windows are open but we still cant attack is that possible to change?

7) add an always on top option/button

8) how about modifying the volume playback of the attack sound effect? it's way too loud and I can never enjoy both the sound effects and the music because people that live with me cant stand the sound effect so I either listen to just the attack on low volume or just the music.
1:Like the performance menu you mean? It's accurate aside from the Total AV/hour + Today AV/hour.

2:No need to thank me for not being an asshole. That's not my personaility and shouldn't be others.. xD
(Sausage has still not fixed speed mage yet which is why it is not released. It's been like 4 months or so, so I may just release it sometime soon)

3.Since I'm using GTS for this, i can't do any programming for such features. I'm working on a EOPS Hacks 'companion' program, so I will be able to do such things soon. Eventually, I'll be creating newer versions with Cheat Engine, and finally I'll get to making a custom c++ trainer at some point once I learn more.
-I'm working with EOPS Hacks Companion to have a config/gui that allows you to specify which hacks to auto load/start.

4.EOPS Hacks Companion already has a ping feature implemented, that allows you to ping the server you last saved/specified every few seconds, so yes to that.

5.This would probably be a little tricky for me, but probably doable. Once logged in, have it start a timer for regeneration, and reset when reached.
(Could add a setting to let users specify the regeneration amount for the server they're on I suppose.)
(Could also add a method to start a regen check to actually grab the regen time like you mentioned. Would be hard though. xD)
(I like you're idea ,maybe it could be done with a easier method though. I've always liked the idea of detecting/displaying regeneration time!)

6.I've looked into this quite a bit previously, but I'm pretty sure this is restricted from the servers end. I'd like to mess around some more to see though.

7.With EOPS Hacks Companion I'll be adding an info bar for the eops hacks window (Title Bar) that allows you to put on top, as well as other features.

8.Pretty much possitive there is no way to change the volume level of a specific/any sound through client modding.
(I'd suggest just making your own attack sound effect. Audacity is really easy and good for this!)
---
7 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOPS Hacks [V2.0 Release]