EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOPS Hacks [V2.0 Release]
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
EOPS Hacks [V2.0 Release]
Post #198820 Re: EOPS Hacks
shayne posted: (7th Nov 2015, 03:49 am)

Colby- The way the automatic hacks work with this program, is not the best way. I mean there is no issues what so ever from it, I'd just rather do it another way later on. Currently for automatic hacks, it's just using the hacks on timers, so every 800 ms for example it will poke the value for (auto/insta login) .

Can you please explain to me what exactly you mean by the ui not being clean? I thought I had everything organized/setup pretty well, and I've reduced the size of the program significantly from the previous release (WeedHax) so it takes up a lot less space. I'd love to know specifically what you mean so maybe I can try to improve it if I find it necessary, or worth while.

Callum- Yea outdated is probably not the best term for what he meant, but I understood exactly what he meant anyways. Eo trainer is good, just old as hell, and there has been nothing new for a long time (8 years or so like you said), which was the whole reason I even decided to start this project. :] Thanks, and yes automatic instant login is a very important part of the program. :)

I assume he's talking about the color scheme, general appearance. The black with colored text could probably be cleaner, but the value of the program is in its function in my opinion.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198821 Re: EOPS Hacks
Cirras posted: (7th Nov 2015, 10:09 am)

shayne posted: (7th Nov 2015, 03:49 am)

Colby- The way the automatic hacks work with this program, is not the best way. I mean there is no issues what so ever from it, I'd just rather do it another way later on. Currently for automatic hacks, it's just using the hacks on timers, so every 800 ms for example it will poke the value for (auto/insta login) .

Can you please explain to me what exactly you mean by the ui not being clean? I thought I had everything organized/setup pretty well, and I've reduced the size of the program significantly from the previous release (WeedHax) so it takes up a lot less space. I'd love to know specifically what you mean so maybe I can try to improve it if I find it necessary, or worth while.

Callum- Yea outdated is probably not the best term for what he meant, but I understood exactly what he meant anyways. Eo trainer is good, just old as hell, and there has been nothing new for a long time (8 years or so like you said), which was the whole reason I even decided to start this project. :] Thanks, and yes automatic instant login is a very important part of the program. :)

I assume he's talking about the color scheme, general appearance. The black with colored text could probably be cleaner, but the value of the program is in its function in my opinion.
Yea you're probably right. I'm actually glad you pointed out the colored text. I'm assuming you mean for the various character statistics? I thought about that also, I will definitely fix it up! I agree it's mostly about the programs functioning, but the graphics are important to! I'll spend some time trying to improve it later, and update this. Thanks for the feedback!

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198829 Re: EOPS Hacks
shayne posted: (6th Nov 2015, 03:11 pm)

Mouse/Cirras- Wow I never noticed "Esc Key" deletes a whole message.. Don't I feel dumb. Haha. I must have been tired yesterday, I didn't even mean to say esc key, I meant delete key lol. I don't understand how I never noticed the esc key did this.. Is this something new, or did we really all coincidentally not know for all those years somehow? lmao

Nurd- Thanks, any particular reason why, if you don't mind me asking? I always like to hear feedback. :]

Real reason being because I already have it downloaded and I'm really, really lazy.
Another reason being I prefer EoTrainer's UI over EOPS Hacks'. That shit gets to me, even if the UI is pointless to make look good.
Finally, EoTrainer was somewhat the original version of this (as far as I know). I like using OG stuff. Reminds me more of the good ol' days.

Idk I'm really dumb.
---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198831 Re: EOPS Hacks

If you need a basic UI photoshopped up (If this is something you can easily apply images to) give me a ring.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198834 Re: EOPS Hacks
Cirras posted: (8th Nov 2015, 10:03 pm)

If you need a basic UI photoshopped up (If this is something you can easily apply images to) give me a ring.

It's easy to apply background images, it's only difficult to apply separate images (because this program is glitchy as hell with multiple images, and easily corrupts. Which is part of the reason I want to turn this into a c++ project eventually. =d 

It's up to you man, I really wouldn't want you to waste much time, I know you got a lot going on with BU. If you want and think you could do something to fit the trainer, that would be great!

Edit- The trainer size is Width:400  Height:654 by the way.

Nurd- Ah, no worries, I was just curious. I know exactly what you mean though, the graphics are always important, even if less so than functions, ect. I'm guessing by original version you mean the first trainer of it's kind? It's definitely been around for ages, and is a great trainer. No you're not dumb, every one has their own preferences and opinions. Do you have any opinions on how to improve the UI? :o

I'll edit this post soon with the updated UI. (I think it looks better, but It's hard to fit the colours together nicely.

Edit- Semi updated the UI. (Tried to make 'statistics colors' fit better, some other minor touch ups.)

---
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198845 Re: EOPS Hacks
shayne posted: (9th Nov 2015, 04:25 am)

It's easy to apply background images, it's only difficult to apply separate images (because this program is glitchy as hell with multiple images, and easily corrupts. Which is part of the reason I want to turn this into a c++ project eventually. =d 

It's up to you man, I really wouldn't want you to waste much time, I know you got a lot going on with BU. If you want and think you could do something to fit the trainer, that would be great!

Nurd- Ah, no worries, I was just curious. I know exactly what you mean though, the graphics are always important, even if less so than functions, ect. I'm guessing by original version you mean the first trainer of it's kind? It's definitely been around for ages, and is a great trainer. No you're not dumb, every one has their own preferences and opinions. Do you have any opinions on how to improve the UI? :o

I'll edit this post soon with the updated UI. (I think it looks better, but It's hard to fit the colours together nicely.

Edit- Semi updated the UI. (Tried to make 'statistics colors' fit better, some other minor touch ups.)

Definitely don't have so many colors next to your black background. I studied graphic design for a year and there were (oddly enough) a certain set of rules, one of them being ''Never apply white type on a black background''. Having said that, ''Break the rules'' was another rule.

The mix of red and blue and green and yellow and all of it all against that background isn't very appealing at all. You don't even need that many colors. Same with your characters on the UI and your signature in the dead middle of it. It's unnecessary considering the things you can do with it.

Personally, I'd go for a nice dark-navy background with some grey tables around it. As for your signature, you don't need one. You can have a faded watermark in the background. A symbol or even just a letter. Then you can leave a section split off at the bottom of it for your characteristics (which I really don't see the point in, considering you can find that stuff out inside the client anyway.

Here's a photo example I whipped up on Paint.

---
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198846 Re: EOPS Hacks
Nurd posted: (9th Nov 2015, 05:24 pm)

shayne posted: (9th Nov 2015, 04:25 am)

Definitely don't have so many colors next to your black background. I studied graphic design for a year and there were (oddly enough) a certain set of rules, one of them being Real reason being because I already have it downloaded and I'm really, really lazy.
Another reason being I prefer EoTrainer's UI over EOPS Hacks'. That shit gets to me, even if the UI is pointless to make look good.
Finally, EoTrainer was somewhat the original version of this (as far as I know). I like using OG stuff. Reminds me more of the good ol' days.

Idk I'm really dumb.

The mix of red and blue and green and yellow and all of it all against that background isn't very appealing at all. You don't even need that many colors. Same with your characters on the UI and your signature in the dead middle of it. It's unnecessary considering the things you can do with it.

Personally, I'd go for a nice dark-navy background with some grey tables around it. As for your signature, you don't need one. You can have a faded watermark in the background. A symbol or even just a letter. Then you can leave a section split off at the bottom of it for your characteristics (which I really don't see the point in, considering you can find that stuff out inside the client anyway.

Here's a photo example I whipped up on Paint.

I'm just going to use this as one example here before I say anything else. The coloured text for character statistics (specifically the bottom line "hp/tp/sp/weight/gold" makes a lot more sense coloured to me. HP is red/TP is blue/ SP is beige, Gold is yellow, ect. That's the general rule for most games. They are suppose to stand out from each other, and be similar to the same colours for stat bars on eo. In my opinion, I think it would look crappy with the same colour for all of them, which is why they are coloured according to eo stat bars. I think maybe the first 2 lines of stats look a little off colour wise, but I personally like the way the last character stats line looks (hp/tp/sp/weight/gold) I get what you're saying about the colours, but the way your saying just seems too simple/bland/overdone. I personally like that there is colour throughout it, which is why it is done this way. Everyone seems to do things very similar to others, and I honestly hate creating things similar. Probably part of the reason this is a lot different in appearance. Oh by the way, I'm not a great artist, and not the best with colours, so it's difficult to make everything work together nice. =d

I appreciate your feedback, and I will definitely consider most of what you said. I don't really see what you're getting at with the signature/ images. :( A lot of programs have the makers signature, images relating to the program, ect. I think it just makes the program more personal, and less boring looking.

I don't see why you would not want to have all your character statistics displayed in one area. I'd rather never have to worry about switching back and forth between different menus just to view stats. It's like doing extra work for no reason. Especially when considering the map#/Xloc/Yloc. I don't think anyone is going to type #loc every time they walk a tile. xD This will constantly update your location, and make character statistics, that much more important.

I personally am not a fan of your colour choice, but the layout looks nice. :] By the way, I am not trying to shoot down your opinions/preferences, I'm just explaining why I did things the way I did, and why I don't really like some of your ideas. I can see we both have very different preferences, in almost every way regarding appearance.

Ok I typed enough, more than I thought.. Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll probably make some of the changes you mentioned eventually. I'll get some more advice/opinion about it also. Thanks, every opinion helps with the direction I'll take this. :] 

---
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198847 Re: EOPS Hacks

Even Eotrainer has a sig spot lol. 

About the char stats, I also think they are kind of space consuming and pointless.. Maybe place them like elebot did up on the top bar? .. Or make them hide-able (sorry if they already are didnt read everything).. 

As it's EO stats are kind of obvious and as you shouldn't be looking only at the hack program it makes it redundant imo to have your stats in game and on the hax. 

---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198848 Re: EOPS Hacks
kodyt posted: (10th Nov 2015, 04:49 am)

Even Eotrainer has a sig spot lol. 

About the char stats, I also think they are kind of space consuming and pointless.. Maybe place them like elebot did up on the top bar? .. Or make them hide-able (sorry if they already are didnt read everything).. 

As it's EO stats are kind of obvious and as you shouldn't be looking only at the hack program it makes it redundant imo to have your stats in game and on the hax. 

Edit- I wouldn't really like it setup that way, and I am limited with what I can do with this trainer anyways. Until I start working on a trainer in c++ I won't be able to do too much customization.

I think you miss the point of why character statistics are added to this. You should have both the trainer, and the client in view so you always see character statistics. That way, you never have to click different menus to view stats, they are always visible in one spot. It also makes it easier and faster to use the hacks, ect this way. =d You don't have to set it up like that of course, but I think it's a better setup this way. You could easily fit the trainer underneath the client to have stats visible if you don't like it beside. Or simply don't bother at all. =d

Ex-

---
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198851 Re: EOPS Hacks

I see what you're getting at in terms of 'how people should run this hack' and I can see you're developing it in a way that you would, which is great, but you should be developing it in a way that everyone else would use it. Nobody's going to keep the small window next to the hack, it's too small. People are only going to use/care about the upper half of the hack. They're gonna turn on the hacks they want and then leave them running in the background. I seriously doubt there's any need for any regular player to use map locations or the character stats. Though I can see how they would be helpful.

As for your UI I can see why you went with those colors, and I agree they would make sense... in a game. This is a hack for a game, color co-ordination is more pointless than ever on this UI.

---
8 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #198852 Re: EOPS Hacks
Nurd posted: (10th Nov 2015, 08:46 am)

I see what you're getting at in terms of 'how people should run this hack' and I can see you're developing it in a way that you would, which is great, but you should be developing it in a way that everyone else would use it. Nobody's going to keep the small window next to the hack, it's too small. People are only going to use/care about the upper half of the hack. They're gonna turn on the hacks they want and then leave them running in the background. I seriously doubt there's any need for any regular player to use map locations or the character stats. Though I can see how they would be helpful.

As for your UI I can see why you went with those colors, and I agree they would make sense... in a game. This is a hack for a game, color co-ordination is more pointless than ever on this UI.

I get exactly what you're saying, and that is exactly why I ask everyone for their opinions if they want to share them! For the most part people seem to like the look/style that is currently in place. You actually are the first person that has not really liked the way this looked, aside from one or two people who thought the character statistics colors where off a bit (which I totally agreed with.) Don't get me wrong, I never claimed the look was great. I know it could use improvements. I am happy with the look for the most part though, and most others seem to like it from what I've been told here/treos/eo. I don't understand why you think it's hard to put this program beside or underneath the client, it takes 2 seconds to set it up that way, and the client doesn't take up much room at all, nor does this trainer. Both windows easily fit on low screen resolutions. I can certainly understand if someone didn't care to do it, but if you spend a decent amount of time on eo in one session grinding exp and what not, it would make no sense to me to not have these stats constantly view-able. =d

This is one thing I want to say about the point of character statistics, since I don't see why someone would not like it this way. It's very useful for a couple of reasons. For one, your stats are contained/split up in 3 different areas of the client normally(The performance menu, main stats menu, and stat bars area.)  Why would anyone rather click between 3 different areas, when you can have all the stats constantly view-able in one area? It's just a waste of time, plus you have to switch from a menu you want to be on, just to view a stats menu. Also, I see it as pretty useful to have the map#/XLoc/Yloc displayed constantly. Not saying people will do this, but I always thought it would be a useful idea to have Map info constantly displayed, so admins, or even mods or players can report issues at exact locations very easily, rather than having to type #loc everytime. That's just my thoughts about that. xD I disagree with your opinion about others not caring about the statistics. From what I've been told from a majority of people is they like the idea. Of course not everyone thinks the same, and I cannot possibly please everyone.

You say color coordination isn't important for this? I personally don't understand why you think that. Having different colors is a way to make things stand apart from each other, and represent themselves as their own. It makes things much more easily read-able/view-able, when they are less similar. If the labels were all the same colored text for instance, it would be harder to distinguish one from the other.  It doesn't matter if it's a game, a trainer, or whatever, I think this logic applies to anything. Color has a lot to do to differentiate one object from another. xD That's the way I see it anyways.

Edit- I forgot to mention up to this point, a lot of people seem to like collapsible categories, so I will be adding that in the next version, (likely not this version.)

---
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198907 Re: EOPS Hacks

I actually always used the hacks on the side like Weed has posted, I feel if with things like moonlight and other random fun hacks there is no need to have them on all the time and having it located next to the client (usually slightly covered) is the only way to do it. 

---
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198908 Re: EOPS Hacks

Somewhat off topic, but why the fuck is it called "moon lite"? Wouldn't it make more sense to call it something like "quick turning"?

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198909 Re: EOPS Hacks
Syran posted: (16th Nov 2015, 05:22 am)

Somewhat off topic, but why the fuck is it called "moon lite"? Wouldn't it make more sense to call it something like "quick turning"?

Moonlite/moonwalk is what I've always heard it called.. I get the moon walk ref though.. But your right now that I think about it.. wtf? lol
---
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #198914 Re: EOPS Hacks

Bthhthee- Thanks, I'm still trying to improve it more, but nearly done now.

Kodyt- I always liked having the trainer in view, like you said, it just makes everything easier to use/view.

Syran/Kodyt- I honestly never liked the name 'Moon Lite' for that hack either. At the time I added it, I just never bothered to change it to something more appealing, and fitting. I'll change it to something more suitable. Any suggestions? I was thinking of Walk Delay/Turn Delay/Smooth Walk. Any opinions on this would be great!

On a side note, I've done some useful updates over the last couple days.
-Drunk Hack (The fairy soda hack has been changed and is much better now!)
(You can now get perma drunk without needing any fairy sodas! You can also talk like you're sober, while being drunk!

-Hit Counter (Counts the amount of hits you've done)
(This hack will let you know when you're about to freeze. 'Once you attack 251 times')
(Added since you can no longer attack nonstop on eoserv/ This is the next best possibility to deal with annoying freezes before they happen)

-Color Text (This allows you slight text color modification)
(Keep in mind the color possibilities with this hack are very limited! literally only 3 choices and the default choice)

-Menu Hack (New menus have been added!)
(Quest menu, Drop/Junk menu, Trade menu.

I'll update the first post soon with these updates, and post the updated picture of the trainer soon.

---
8 years, 24 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOPS Hacks [V2.0 Release]