Page: << 1 >>
New Pwep
Post #198154 New Pwep

Pwep, being (imo) the best-pixelled item in the whole of EO, still isn't good enough. So I decided to reshade the front view and the inventory view. Fix some of the line-art also (in the inventory) so it looks correct. Anyway, yeah I did it, and here it is:

Please C&C, don't hold anything back. It helps me to improve. What do you think? :P

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #198165 Re: New Pwep

I like both the original and the re-shaded, except the original inventory.. never saw it look that wierd?

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #198166 Re: New Pwep
Hacker_Alex posted: (29th Sep 2015, 10:41 pm)

I like both the original and the re-shaded, except the original inventory.. never saw it look that wierd?

What's weird about it?
---
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #198167 Re: New Pwep

Like the new inventory better but not the model. Not sure why just *Shrugs*

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #198169 Re: New Pwep
Nurd posted: (30th Sep 2015, 12:01 am)

What's weird about it?

There isn't anything really weird about it. The inventory view looks much better for sure.
You should go through more of these armors and reshade them. Make them look better.
---
You're all fags.
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #198172 Re: New Pwep

What's weird about it?

Does the left breast really have that outline? haha.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #198192 Re: New Pwep
Flazex posted: (30th Sep 2015, 01:11 am)

What's weird about it?

There isn't anything really weird about it. The inventory view looks much better for sure.
You should go through more of these armors and reshade them. Make them look better.

I've been doing that with a lot of armors I see on Main that I slightly have an interest in. I've done Cook Uniform and some other ones, but that was a few months back so they aren't as good as they might be if I did it now. I may take another stab at it.

Hacker_Alex posted: (30th Sep 2015, 01:49 am)

What's weird about it?

Does the left breast really have that outline? haha.

Yeah, it does lmao. It's stupid, but I guess it's a play on the whole lighting thing. Like, the light would be from the upper left corner, and because the right boob is directly under it, it would create the largest/darkest shadow. So whoever made it (probably Arvid or Rexor) put the outline underneith. Understandable, but a little silly. :P

Misca posted: (30th Sep 2015, 12:13 am)

Like the new inventory better but not the model. Not sure why just *Shrugs*

I feel the same, sorta. I think it's the yellow line going over the white. I cant get it to look right on the model, but it looks fine on the inventory.

---
8 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>