Page: << 1 >>
EOMap
Post #197388 EOMap

Question, why EO Map Source isn't released?

8 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #197390 Re: EOMap

The code quality was considered too low to be worth releasing. A new release (EOMap 0.4.0) is actually in development right now which will hopefully get a source code release.

8 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #197397 Re: EOMap
Sausage posted: (15th Aug 2015, 09:28 am)

The code quality was considered too low to be worth releasing. A new release (EOMap 0.4.0) is actually in development right now which will hopefully get a source code release.

Would be nice to get an overhaul on adding warps, such as being able to open 2 map editors at once and clicking the tiles to link warps together or making a clipboard so that you can set Map 0, 0,0  (Example) to set warps on maps like Mazes faster. 

And not sure if there's any way to add in the npc gfx when placed on a map. That would see like it would be harder to work in.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #197398 Re: EOMap

Getting the Map Editor to memorize where you were in each section would be beautiful too, so we don't have to scroll the whole time.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
8 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #197401 Re: EOMap

For the love of all that is good, please have the mapper detect animated walls in the same fashion that the client does (or at least let us specify/add animated walls to a list or something) because trying to map with an animated wall that is perfectly good in the client and is a 4-way orgy in the mapper is horrendous.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
8 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #197407 Re: EOMap

A new EOMap editor would be awesome! I'm guessing I won't be able to run it on my MacBook though. D; If only VirtualBox would let me run EOMap!!

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
8 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>