EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > EO Arena
Page: << 1 >>
EO Arena
Post #197155 EO Arena

I'm creating a flash based game based on the mini arena game on endless online :3. this will be my first flash project x 

i'll use this post as a blog or somesort

love,

silver x

8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197161 Re: EO Arena

Hello,

Myself and Blolylzor were making a "EOArena" private server. We came up with a lot of great ideas as well. I wouldn't mind sharing all of the features we implemented. I'm interested to see the progress of this as well. Good luck!

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197166 Re: EO Arena

What ever happened to the Browser arena server? Cant remember the exact name off hand.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197171 Re: EO Arena
Misca posted: (3rd Aug 2015, 12:46 am)

What ever happened to the Browser arena server? Cant remember the exact name off hand.

Aphelion or some shit... Long story short, Zenpher & Alex gave up development, sold it. The person that was suppose to continue it disappeared forever... :( I liked that project.. I would have picked it up if the guy was around still.
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197183 Re: EO Arena

Flash? Why? flash is pretty much dead and useless now, superseded by HTML5. It's a closed source, bug filled, insecure nightmare that we should have forgotten about long ago.

Use HTML5 and it'll work on pretty much every modern browser on every modern device; phones, tablets, TV's, every bit of tech that starts with "smart" ;]

---
Forgotten Passwords = Fresh Start
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #197185 Re: EO Arena
Squirrel posted: (3rd Aug 2015, 05:32 pm)

Flash? Why? flash is pretty much dead and useless now, superseded by HTML5. It's a closed source, bug filled, insecure nightmare that we should have forgotten about long ago.

Use HTML5 and it'll work on pretty much every modern browser on every modern device; phones, tablets, TV's, every bit of tech that starts with "smart" ;]

This might sound really harsh, but it's the truth. Most modern browsers literally just stopped supporting it all together, because it's such a security risk to even have at this point.
8 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > EO Arena