I'm kidding.

9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196193 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client

---
Click 4 cookies: http://tinyurl.com/sneezing4lyfe
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196194 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client

No sir.

The fact that you even believed the title, is chocking.
Nobody has the patience to develop one.

Though if one ever should be made, it won't be until mid 2015 or 2016.

9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196195 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client

I didn't believe you, nor did I read the title and click on it. My friend sent it to me over skype laughing at your down syndrome. One won't be made for obvious reasons, like the most obvious being that if anyone has the knowledge to make the client, they wont for the fact that if they can, they would make something better and sell it. No one makes shit for this garbage game for that reason or that they don't have the time. If you would like to complain about that, why don't you make one? Probably for the same reason correct? kys.

Again....

---
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196196 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client
Ariel posted: (19th Dec 2014, 10:10 pm)

I didn't believe you, nor did I read the title and click on it. My friend sent it to me over skype laughing at your down syndrome. One won't be made for obvious reasons, like the most obvious being that if anyone has the knowledge to make the client, they wont for the fact that if they can, they would make something better and sell it. No one makes shit for this garbage game for that reason or that they don't have the time. If you would like to complain about that, why don't you make one? Probably for the same reason correct? kys.

Again....

I laughed.
You know, the only reason why I created this thread, is because I don't give a fuck either.
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196197 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client
JuliePK posted: (20th Dec 2014, 08:03 pm)

Ariel posted: (19th Dec 2014, 10:10 pm)

Again....

I laughed.
You know, the only reason why I created this thread, is because I don't give a fuck either.

sure...

---
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196204 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client

Ariel,

I don't know where to begin. Let me start by saying though, Juliepk, is far more intelligent than you'll ever become. I know this because I've worked with her in the past. This thread was obviously a joke, we all know there will not be an fully-functional open source client (or by 2042, maybe). Your failure at trolling is what's more amusing here than anything, therefore; I'd suggest you stay away from the thread, and not cause yourself anymore embarrassment.

gg faggot.
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196206 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client
jimmy posted: (23rd Dec 2014, 11:15 am)

Ariel,

I don't know where to begin. Let me start by saying though, Juliepk, is far more intelligent than you'll ever become. I know this because I've worked with her in the past. This thread was obviously a joke, we all know there will not be an fully-functional open source client (or by 2042, maybe). Your failure at trolling is what's more amusing here than anything, therefore; I'd suggest you stay away from the thread, and not cause yourself anymore embarrassment.

gg faggot.

y u do dis

Chill out m9,  Don't get your nickers in a twist every time someone disagrees with a post.

gg fgt

---
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196208 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client
Ariel posted: (24th Dec 2014, 12:37 am)

Ariel,

gg faggot.

y u do dis

Chill out m9,  Don't get your nickers in a twist every time someone disagrees with a post.

gg fgt

You're a little late to the meme party m8.

gg fgt
---
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196209 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client
jimmy posted: (24th Dec 2014, 08:10 am)

Ariel posted: (24th Dec 2014, 12:37 am)

Ariel,

gg faggot.

y u do dis

gg fgt

You're a little late to the meme party m8.

gg fgt

You're a little late to the scrublord party m8.

gg fgt

---
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #196210 Re: Functional Open-Source EO Client

You're trying way to hard m8.

i'm out pce

---
9 years, 18 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.