EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > What do you want to see?
Page: << 1 >>
What do you want to see?
Post #196050 What do you want to see?

Hey guys,

I am currently making a project because I got all the time in the world. I was wondering what you guys like in a server.

Questions

-Do you like a custom GUI or the original endless online client?

-Do you like lost of quests, or a story line with side quests, or both?(A story line, but with multiply/lots of different quests)

-Custom maps, or regular endless online maps, or a edited version of endless online maps?

-A endless online based(Keep all the items/npcs/map tiles) or brand new stuff?(Brand new items/npcs/map tiles)

Server

-Pk server(Deadly were you drop all your items when you die)

-Adventure server(Where you have to explore the maps(World) to find stuff, finish quests, and train your character up)

-Both? Have a bit of both, where there is certain maps with player kill on it, and when you die you loose all your items in your inventory?(Not bank)

Events

-What custom events do you want to play/be apart of?

I want to know what you guys wanna see in a server. Inbox me what you wanna see and we will try and make it happen.

Note:We are looking for a team, inbox me what you can do!

Note:I know this is in the wrong section, but there is no lounge now.

9 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #196051 Re: What do you want to see?

Do you like a custom GUI or the original endless online client?

Custom GUI as long as it looks professional and seamless.

-Do you like lost of quests, or a story line with side quests, or both?(A story line, but with multiply/lots of different quests)

Main story line with the occasional side quests.

-Custom maps, or regular endless online maps, or a edited version of endless online maps?

I prefer custom maps to bring a new look, I played EO years and don't want to see the same boring graphics

-A endless online based(Keep all the items/npcs/map tiles) or brand new stuff?(Brand new items/npcs/map tiles)

New is better, otherwise people would just play main server or create their own.

Server

Definitely not. Players work hard for items and losing them all might make them quit the server.

-Adventure server(Where you have to explore the maps(World) to find stuff, finish quests, and train your character up)

See below

-Both? Have a bit of both, where there is certain maps with player kill on it, and when you die you lose all your items in your inventory?(Not bank)

I wouldn't say both adventure and deadly but adventure and PK on only certain maps would be nice. Perhaps put PK only on certain maps where rare items are? And then have a generalized PK map like a coliseum.

Events

Devils Gate is always a hit.

Auctions.

Mass random monster spawns across the main town.

Themed events: Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc

Hope my input helps.

9 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #196052 Re: What do you want to see?
xsepx posted: (8th Sep 2014, 12:14 am)

Do you like a custom GUI or the original endless online client?

Custom GUI as long as it looks professional and seamless.

Main story line with the occasional side quests.

I prefer custom maps to bring a new look, I played EO years and don't want to see the same boring graphics

New is better, otherwise people would just play main server or create their own.

Server

Definitely not. Players work hard for items and losing them all might make them quit the server.

See below

-Both? Have a bit of both, where there is certain maps with player kill on it, and when you die you lose all your items in your inventory?(Not bank)

I wouldn't say both adventure and deadly but adventure and PK on only certain maps would be nice. Perhaps put PK only on certain maps where rare items are? And then have a generalized PK map like a coliseum.

Events

Devils Gate is always a hit.

Auctions.

Mass random monster spawns across the main town.

Themed events: Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc

Hope my input helps.

Custom 

No main quests , side quests only.

Custom

new stuff for sure

Not a pk one, but with a place for pking

QUIZ event
---
Remember when is not an organization nor a fucking group , it's simply an idea that we believe in
and live for.
The priority of Remember when should come before oxygen , as oxygen is cosmetic even life itself is
cosmetic,that's why offer our worthless lives to The "Remember when"
9 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #196165 Re: What do you want to see?

Questions

-Do you like a custom GUI or the original endless online client?
Original EO client

I don't like quests :P

Custom maps

Edited EO stuff (because new stuff would require a client)

Server

Deadly PK FTW ;P

---
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein

Owner of the original Culio PK - PK Worldz
9 years, 25 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > What do you want to see?