EOSERV Forum > Programming > Utilities not working.
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Utilities not working.
Post #195739 Utilities not working.

Copied the utilities found in eoserv in a project , the result was:

||=== Build: Debug in testa (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZN4util6to_intERKSs':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util.cpp|196|undefined reference to `util::variant::variant(std::string const&)'|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZN4util8to_floatERKSs':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util.cpp|226|undefined reference to `util::variant::variant(std::string const&)'|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZN4util9to_stringEi':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util.cpp|231|undefined reference to `util::variant::variant(int)'|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZN4util9to_stringEd':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util.cpp|236|undefined reference to `util::variant::variant(double)'|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZNK4util7variantcviEv':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util\variant.hpp|167|undefined reference to `util::variant::GetInt() const'|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZNK4util7variantcvdEv':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util\variant.hpp|172|undefined reference to `util::variant::GetFloat() const'|

obj\Debug\util.o||In function `ZNK4util7variantcvSsEv':|

C:\c++ projects\testa\util\variant.hpp|177|undefined reference to `util::variant::GetString() const'|

||=== Build failed: 7 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

looks like i need to link a library which i don't have.

---
Remember when is not an organization nor a fucking group , it's simply an idea that we believe in
and live for.
The priority of Remember when should come before oxygen , as oxygen is cosmetic even life itself is
cosmetic,that's why offer our worthless lives to The "Remember when"
9 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #195741 Re: Utilities not working.

Shouild've asked sausage before stealing his code! :P

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
9 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #195742 Re: Utilities not working.

I never knew that sausage coded them ...i'm just testing things out it's not a real project that I'm doing.

---
Remember when is not an organization nor a fucking group , it's simply an idea that we believe in
and live for.
The priority of Remember when should come before oxygen , as oxygen is cosmetic even life itself is
9 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #195743 Re: Utilities not working.

Do you have util/variant.hpp? You also need util.hpp, but I assume you added that.

9 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #195744 Re: Utilities not working.

I have the whole folder named util

---
and live for.
9 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Programming > Utilities not working.