EOSERV Forum > Programming > Compiler decided not to work
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Compiler decided not to work
Post #195728 Re: Compiler decided not to work

The problem is gnu++11 was not meant to be used for compiling C++0x. As I said before, the reason it seemed sudden that this error appeared was due to a header file edit which treated build as rebuild thus destroying the object files and presenting this error. You quite simply have to use libraries and compilers that are compatible. It is clearly stated in the link referenced that gnu++11 was not meant to be backwardly compatible. Just downgrade and compile.

9 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #195729 Re: Compiler decided not to work

Hey Darren, thanks for your active input on the forums (: You too weed.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
9 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #195733 Re: Compiler decided not to work

Downgrading worked wonderfully. Thanks  o3o

9 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #195738 Re: Compiler decided not to work
Hacker_Alex posted: (14th Jul 2014, 12:36 am)

Lulz. I can't take this out because "destructive post editing detected. don't use this to delete your posts"

*EDIT* nvm if I take out a small piece over and over again, I can evade this function.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
9 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Programming > Compiler decided not to work