EOSERV Forum > Artists > eo npc's cnc?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
eo npc's cnc?
Post #195664 eo npc's cnc?

these are edits i did a few weeks ago. CNC please

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
9 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #195670 Re: eo npc's cnc?

WOW! Nice!

Oh wait, I went full retard.. I never noticed you just photoshopped NPC's onto others. I never looked long enough to notice they weren't Pixelled :P Still very nice creativity though!

---
Hell yeah! Got myself some Eoserv.
9 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #195671 Re: eo npc's cnc?

photoshop ewww...as bad as a recolor

ima ms paint man..

but thanks anyways.

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
9 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #195675 Re: eo npc's cnc?

woah

---
Tire me.
9 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #195677 Re: eo npc's cnc?

I love your creativity!

9 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #195678 Re: eo npc's cnc?

Nicely done. Even if they're just pieced together from other monsters these would make nice additions to a server.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
9 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #195701 Re: eo npc's cnc?

Looks nice!!

9 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #195735 Re: eo npc's cnc?

I'm impressed.

But here's something useful:

You could have edited the wings, resized them or something to make them look more like eyebrows..

Could have put the carnivo on the vine and recolored vine to suiting colors, and you'd have a Pirahna plant from mario.

I think you have very good ideas, but think of recoloring things and slightly editing other than just combining.

I remember suggesting people to do edits on the already existing things, and made a example by making Dragon Skull out of Snake's head.

9 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #195740 Re: eo npc's cnc?
stava posted: (17th Jul 2014, 02:49 am)

I'm impressed.

You could have edited the wings, resized them or something to make them look more like eyebrows..

Could have put the carnivo on the vine and recolored vine to suiting colors, and you'd have a Pirahna plant from mario.

I think you have very good ideas, but think of recoloring things and slightly editing other than just combining.

I remember suggesting people to do edits on the already existing things, and made a example by making Dragon Skull out of Snake's head.

I disagree. That would look nothing like a piranha!
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
9 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #195757 Re: eo npc's cnc?
Hacker_Alex posted: (18th Jul 2014, 03:42 pm)

stava posted: (17th Jul 2014, 02:49 am)

I'm impressed.

I disagree. That would look nothing like a piranha!

You sir, don't have a lot of imagination. 

I think it would look a lot like the piranha plant, if you edited it a little bit to be red with white spot, but that wouldn't be hard

9 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #195943 Re: eo npc's cnc?

Oh how I love you, always the creative one +1.

Beautifly done ;)

9 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #196101 Re: eo npc's cnc?

you are so fuckin creative.

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
9 years, 29 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > eo npc's cnc?