EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Editing problem
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Editing problem
Post #195433 Editing problem

Hi im having a problem with a NPC I just made, I don't know why but walks over my character like a Ghost and I can't get it fix any idea of how to fix it?
I made it by pixel and replaced it with the R-Hacker

10 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #195439 Re: Editing problem

if you just replaced gfx and you can not attack the npc. i would say it might be the pub file for that npc.

"something other than the gfx is glitched"

but more details would help.

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
10 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #195445 Re: Editing problem

Well I made this monster like a custome and it looks nice in the game but when you it hits you its like a ghost it just go inside the character 
like if the mob had no wall for character I realy don't know what to do, I replace this GFX with an NPC ill never be using and the PUB looks ok so what can I do?
this is the Monster Queen Ant

10 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #195446 Re: Editing problem

It has to do with Vult-r using hard coding methods to align npc's. You should assume npc's are by default drawn from the upper left of the bitmap and are the size of a crow. You have to add some black at the bottom and to the right to align new npc's properly.

10 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #195464 Re: Editing problem
Apollo posted: (1st Feb 2014, 08:27 pm)

It has to do with Vult-r using hard coding methods to align npc's. You should assume npc's are by default drawn from the upper left of the bitmap and are the size of a crow. You have to add some black at the bottom and to the right to align new npc's properly.

thx Darren. Finally a clue to the dimensions of pixeled npcs.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
10 years, 12 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Editing problem