EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Sausage read, map/char issues. Added: temp fix for users...
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Sausage read, map/char issues. Added: temp fix for users...
Post #1250 Sausage read, map/char issues. Added: temp fix for users...

Someone might've figured this out before, idk.. But I just figured this out.. If you have any false items in your inventory say an item with an id that doesn't exist, you will not load the map correctly, or not load other characters correctly. If you want to solve thisproblemonyourserver(because this happened to like 90% of my players..) just run a simple SQL query like this:

UPDATE characters SET inventory=''

Which will erase all the inventories, problems will be fixed.

@Sausage (mostly): I think there might be a bug that is changing people's inventories (possibly when they d/c?) and giving them false items. For example, I just wiped my inventory and gave everyone the same items, once I warped someone to me and they d/ced, once they camebackonlinetheysaidthey loaded the map wrong, I check their inventory and they had 17 of an item with the id of 0, which doesn't exist. Once I removed that item from their account manually everything worked fine for them. Because it was right after I just set all the inventories, and hewasn'tanadmin(couldn'tspawn items) I don't see any other way he could've gotten the false item other than from d/cing when he profile was saved..

Edit: It seems like when people log off or are d/ced items with the id: 0 are added to their account, screwing up things when they log in later..

Edit Edit:

I created a script that can help you if you're having this problem.. Just upload it to your server, replace the mySql connect information with real information, then tell everyone on your server if they have problems first log out, then goto wherever you upload the file and enter theirname..like charfix.php?name=*their name here* then once they log back in everything will work for them again.

Script:

Just edit the information at the top to work for you.
15 years, 9 weeks ago
Post #1282 Sausage read, map/char issues. Added: temp fix for users...

Made a easier one where you just go to the the url and enter your name and click Fix and it will fix

For example yoursite.no-ip.org/FixMyCharacter.html and enter your name in a box and click Fix!

here is the download link http://endlessonline.no-ip.biz/FixMyCharacter.zip

And made one to take off lore items

endlessonline.no-ip.biz/UnloreMe.zip

here is how to configure it

1. Open the .php file

2. Edit this part

<?php
$server = "localhost";
$database = "Mysql Username";
$password = "Mysql Password";
mysql_connect($server, $database, $password) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db(Mysql Database Name) or die(mysql_error());
function removeZeroRecords($string)

Example

<?php
$server = "localhost";
$database = "root";
$password = "endlessonline";
mysql_connect($server, $database, $password) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db(eoserv) or die(mysql_error());
function removeZeroRecords($string)

15 years, 9 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Sausage read, map/char issues. Added: temp fix for users...