EOSERV Forum > Programming > ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Post #195192 ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

This was based off of my older private project known as ES Eobot#. I started it over from scratch and have been doing things a bit more thorough this time around. It's just a project I've been working on here and there on my free time just to have something to code that isn't that difficult. So I could really careless if EO main croaks tomorrow, I'm just doing this for enjoyment. Anyways with that said, this is intended on hopefully being completed and ready for public access come 2014. It is intended on having the general functionality of the EO client for the users use as well as built in normal autoing functions (melee, chase, mage, healing, pots, archery), quest bots, and other miscellaneous shit(auto buyer, trivia bot, etc). I have roughly 4 or 5 days of work done on this and that's usually 2-4 hours of work each of those days. Lets get to some screenies shall we?

There are various prompts that show throughout this loading dialog. It'll mention if it's retrieving the map or pubs and so on.

Edit - Oh btw for those who care. Advanced Logging shows the packets being received and sent along with their data. It's useful for those who know what they're doing with it.

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
10 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #195193 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

Wow. Pretty cool. It's more like a client now :P

10 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #195194 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

Nice. You should make the quest features, spell healing, and lets say.. faster mage for premium members.

Like a fee. [PayPal/EO]

It will be hard to sell though, because of your past. 

10 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #195195 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Mello posted: (21st Nov 2013, 06:44 pm)

Nice. You should make the quest features, spell healing, and lets say.. faster mage for premium members.

Like a fee. [PayPal/EO]

It will be hard to sell though, because of your past. 

Not at all considering it's going to be open sourced when I release it, as it's made in C#. Therefore, it is decompilable and there's no 100% sure way of securing it from being reverse engineered. Anyone will be able to look through the source and ensure it's safe and compile their own copy. ;)
---
10 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #195197 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

Cool.

10 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #195228 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

what if i dont know how to compile it lol 

10 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #195229 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Mitsopoulos posted: (30th Nov 2013, 09:52 am)

Then your fucked son! lmao
---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
10 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #195231 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

A 2 year old can compile a Visual C# program.

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
10 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #195308 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

Yo was just thinknig of this today and was like be cool if they had this and wow look its rate here id love to try it out my brother not oging to lie a bit scared ive used es bot and lost a few accounts not trying to talk shit ust scarred for my accounts

10 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #195460 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Mitsopoulos posted: (30th Nov 2013, 09:52 am)

He said it was decompilable, meaning you can decompile it, and t decompile it needs to be compiled. So it probably comes compiled. 
---
http:​/​/​i49.tinypic.com/​2nisayq.png​

v28 ~ Mapping Artist ~ Server Owner/Quest Writer ~ Constructive Reply ~ Demonic Karma ~ Oldbie.
10 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #195507 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

It's a shame I haven't had the time to work on this since I moved from my previous house. I am considering releasing the source code of the current state of this in the near future. This way if someone wants to complete it they can.

---
10 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #195508 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Deathx posted: (20th Feb 2014, 02:45 pm)

It's a shame I haven't had the time to work on this since I moved from my previous house. I am considering releasing the source code of the current state of this in the near future. This way if someone wants to complete it they can.

Yeah that would be cool! I would be interested in possibly continuing the project. If you were to release it, could you possibly include a document with all of the things completed etc?
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #195509 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)

It is probably good to know that the latest revisions of EOSERV have all but destroyed current homebrew bot programs. In most cases the connection will be terminated as early as login.

10 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #195513 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Apollo posted: (21st Feb 2014, 10:26 pm)

It is probably good to know that the latest revisions of EOSERV have all but destroyed current homebrew bot programs. In most cases the connection will be terminated as early as login.

Nobody wants to bot on private servers man this is for EO... ES "EO"bot.

Anyways release the source, I'd like to see what people can do with it.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 9 weeks ago
Post #195528 Re: ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)
Mouse posted: (26th Feb 2014, 12:10 am)

Apollo posted: (21st Feb 2014, 10:26 pm)

Nobody wants to bot on private servers man this is for EO... ES "EO"bot.

Anyways release the source, I'd like to see what people can do with it.

It wasn't hard to fend off so called "homebrew bots" as it was. Particularly my own, as my publicly released bots have had a constant HDID which would be easily blocked. Granted this is easy to change and have it work again, but there are countless other ways this could have been defeated in the first place.

I'm still considering the release Mouse and don't worry about Apollo he's always been a party pooper. Especially when it comes to things created by me, dating back to eomap development. Not everyone can be as good and all knowing as Apollo.

On a happier note, I am thrilled to mention that there are some individuals(*cough* Ananas *cough*) out there putting my ES EO Client(EO Dev# Source) to use for an Arena server, which will grow into much more. It is awesome seeing it not go to waste. I hope to see the same for this project in the near future.
---
10 years, 9 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Programming > ES EO Bot 2014 - WIP (Work In Progress)