return code 0 = "Game Server Not Found"

<Client has started>

"Play Game" Button Function:
1.Check for open port; if exist: goto 2; else Timer: 1 second, return0
2.Send client data packet (version info, hdid?) goto 3;
3.Accepting server data packet goto 4;
4.Wait for server data packet, if found: goto 5; else Time:_? seconds, return0

Display Login Text Boxes:
5a*.Accepting account info packet; Wait for account info packet from server, if found: goto 7
5b.Wait for user input and click of a button. On "Login", send credentials packet to server; goto 6;
6.Wait for reply from server with account info;

*When numbers include letters (like 5a,5b) and the previous command was goto the number or 5 in this case, all of the commands starting with 5 are executed.
This means whichever command gets satisfied first, the exit corresponding that command will be executed and the other commands corresponding to that number or 5 in this case are exited.

I'll make this more detailed with packet families and easy to read after. I wanted to take notes on eo while I examine it, so I thought why not post it on the forums so others can learn too and so that I can get help from people who know more for parts I won't be able to discover alone.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
10 years, 26 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Client Packet Guide