EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Chat Balloon
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Chat Balloon
Post #194961 Chat Balloon

I have edited everything I want on the EO client and the last thing I need done is the Chat balloon color changed. Its a transparent white and I want to switch it to black. Anyone know how I would do this? And dont reply saying I need to change the Hex. I know that much lol

10 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #194970 Re: Chat Balloon

The problem would be finding exactly what the hex value you intent to tamper with is. Simple hex editors won't cut it. You will probably need Ollydgb to pull this off. There is a lot of hex data passed during a simple chat which wll make it a headache to even pull off, and better yet you could catch what looks to be a white a corrupt a totally innocent process completely. Your best bet is to leave it alone. No one would want an ugly black chat bubble anyway. (Btw, you would probably need to find the chat bubble font color as well which could end in utter disaster).

10 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #194971 Re: Chat Balloon

I have already changed all the font colors on the client. I have hex editor neo and HxD. I just dont know what the color code is for transparent white.

10 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #194974 Re: Chat Balloon

Could be wrong here but doesn't the "A" part of RGBA set the opacity of said color? 

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
10 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #194985 Re: Chat Balloon
DanScott posted: (1st Sep 2013, 12:00 am)

Could be wrong here but doesn't the "A" part of RGBA set the opacity of said color? 

Yup, A as in alpha.
---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
10 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Chat Balloon