EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
Post #194957 Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

So heres what i've tried i've spent over $100 , to get endless online work on my mac. but nothing happened i've tried wine and wine xpro , and Crossover , and X11u ,almost everything 

and i still cant play endless online on my mac, i see some guys really work hard and know about this game lot then me and they can design a endless online , but Mac edition , even if i had to buy i would pay please guys i really need ur help ..!!  Endless online on mac Means everything to me..!

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194958 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

I believe mac can dual boot windows can it not? Simple solution would be to dual boot. =P I'm not a fan of linux or mac myself though. 

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194959 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

Try VirtualBox and install Windows XP on it or something! :)

---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194960 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

You can spend as much money you want but you will never be happy with a Mac.  Just go out and buy Windows Xp Pro X64 . 

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194962 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

Never get windows is *ucking old...and not safe ,, o.o i would pay $100 FOR WHO MAKE AN MAC EO.

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194967 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
Mrblwa posted: (30th Aug 2013, 04:31 am)

Never get windows is *ucking old...and not safe ,, o.o i would pay $100 FOR WHO MAKE AN MAC EO.

Windows is only unsafe if you use it unsafely.
10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194968 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

You should try asking on raku forums.

EOSERV is quite dead now.

Raku: http://forum.rakuhana.org/viewforum.php?f=3

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194969 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

I had asked Sausage about this a while back, and the answer is you can run EO on a Mac, but with missing or broken graphics. What you need is a ground-up, built for Mac EO client. Unfortunately, this probably isn't going to happen. 

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194972 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

If you've spent $100 already and you're willing to spend another $100 for someone to give you information, why not just buy something like this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2080R01335

EO takes next to nothing to run, honestly, so all you need is the bare minimum, if you're just looking to play anyways.

Comes with a year warranty, and there's always craigslist

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194975 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

will someone gotta get up his us or her ass and make EO WORKS ON Mac omg, its 2013 with all this techno no body knows how to make it playable on mac? damn i should talk to Elle

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194977 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
Mrblwa posted: (2nd Sep 2013, 07:41 am)

will someone gotta get up his us or her ass and make EO WORKS ON Mac omg, its 2013 with all this techno no body knows how to make it playable on mac? damn i should talk to Elle

Do you realise how much of a spoilt brat you're sounding like... You're obviously not going to pay someone $100 and you haven't already spent $100. I know this because anyone with the slightest of common sense would of realised nothing was out and, if they had the money to spend like you apparently do, then they would just buy a shitty laptop to play it on. And don't give me this "Oh pc's are unsafe" bullshit because you'll just be using it to play EO you can do everything else on your precious mac.

Long story short: Suck it up, stop being a whiny bitch and buy a cheap laptop

Oh and it's Ele, but that doesn't matter because he wont do shit for you

10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194978 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
Lord posted: (2nd Sep 2013, 10:46 am)

Mrblwa posted: (2nd Sep 2013, 07:41 am)

Do you realise how much of a spoilt brat you're sounding like... You're obviously not going to pay someone $100 and you haven't already spent $100. I know this because anyone with the slightest of common sense would of realised nothing was out and, if they had the money to spend like you apparently do, then they would just buy a shitty laptop to play it on. And don't give me this "Oh pc's are unsafe" bullshit because you'll just be using it to play EO you can do everything else on you're precious mac.

Long story short: Suck it up, stop being a whiny bitch and buy a cheap laptop

Oh and it's Ele, but that doesn't matter because he wont do shit for you

NOT TO MENTION, PERFECTLY VALID ADVICE HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN. Quite an insult if you ask me.

VirtulBox does indeed run on Mac.

And here is the seamless mode that I mentioned.

And I know for a fact that Endless Online runs on VirtualBox, from experience...
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #194983 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
Dear Plasmamaster, i know what you're exactly telling me , Virtual box doesn't run Endless online in Full screen , i can only run Virtualbox in full screen by installing guest tools, but when i run Endless online in full screen Option in Config.ini , its Goes to 640x480 Size scale , which is so tiny for 13"inch screen , + when i just choose screen size able .. its Goes ultra Laggy , and the Mouse isn't in the right place so ..
10 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #195017 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013

Why is Endless Online so important anyway.

10 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #195018 Re: Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013
LegendaryG posted: (15th Sep 2013, 09:27 pm)

Why is Endless Online so important anyway.

Why are you even posting anyways.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 33 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Well someone Make Endless online works on Mac osx? its 2013