EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Creating new races/adding stats
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Creating new races/adding stats
Post #194927 Creating new races/adding stats

Is it possible to create new races to choose from at character creation? Obviously leaving them the same size as the others.

Also, is it possible to start each race with certain stats?

ie: an orc might start with + 2 str, ect.

Any help would be appreciated.

10 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #194928 Re: Creating new races/adding stats

If you mean new races as in adding more to the already existing..I'm not 100% positive but I think you have to replace the existing skins. As for the stats that's definitely possible.

10 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #194930 Re: Creating new races/adding stats

You can hex edit the selection up to 7 max races at creation as that is the most the client supports, but you will need something like Ollydbg to do it and a good understanding of how that program works. I hacked up to 6 into the EE client but omitted the 7th race due to the skin color box being a down arrow, was ugly.

10 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #194932 Re: Creating new races/adding stats
Apollo posted: (20th Aug 2013, 05:04 pm)

You can hex edit the selection up to 7 max races at creation as that is the most the client supports, but you will need something like Ollydbg to do it and a good understanding of how that program works. I hacked up to 6 into the EE client but omitted the 7th race due to the skin color box being a down arrow, was ugly.

Thank you Apollo, I am not familiar with Ollydbg, but I'm going to look into it.
Apollo, you should make a tutorial on adding in the extra races sometime ;)
10 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Creating new races/adding stats