EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Starting endless.exe from patcher causes problem?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Starting endless.exe from patcher causes problem?
Post #194891 Starting endless.exe from patcher causes problem?

I have my patcher working fine (download-wise). But when it opens "endless.exe", the IP is missing, and it forces it to open in full screen. It pretty much opens it with none of the original settings attached. I even tried making the patcher open a .exe program, then that opening endless.exe. But unfortunately I get the same result.

10 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #194893 Re: Starting endless.exe from patcher causes problem?

May i know what function are you using to open an exe,

also make sure that the client folder isn't in some directory  like C:\ or even C:\Program Files\
because on my windows 7 laptop the eo client (which was in C:\Program Files\ )never used the setup.ini.

---
Remember when is not an organization nor a fucking group , it's simply an idea that we believe in
and live for.
The priority of Remember when should come before oxygen , as oxygen is cosmetic even life itself is
cosmetic,that's why offer our worthless lives to The "Remember when"
10 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #194895 Re: Starting endless.exe from patcher causes problem?

Aha, I figured it out! It wasn't able to access the config like you suggested. I moved the config file into the same file with the patcher, and success. Thank you for your help.

10 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Starting endless.exe from patcher causes problem?