EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Regular EO GUI
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Regular EO GUI
Post #194819 Regular EO GUI

I was wondering if I was aloud to use the regular EO GUI and replace ''Endless Online'' With my server name?

---
Never ever give up, just keep at it you'll get it!
10 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #194823 Re: Regular EO GUI

You can do whatever you wish, I don't think anyone cares about copyright infringement anymore.

10 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #194824 Re: Regular EO GUI

How would you take out just the endless online wording? And replace it with mine?

---
Never ever give up, just keep at it you'll get it!
10 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #194825 Re: Regular EO GUI

lul

10 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #194844 Re: Regular EO GUI
Hercules posted: (22nd Jul 2013, 02:18 pm)

lul

@ Hercules not sure what penis "lul" has to do with the thread

@ Function you will have to use a resource editor like the clunkyReshacker orXN Resource Editor
to extract the images of the GUI's your wanting to edit use an art program like  Gimp or Adobe Photoshop to edit the
 logo out of the GUI and replace them with your own. then place them back into the graphics files with the resource editor.
---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #194845 Re: Regular EO GUI
Xlembros posted: (23rd Jul 2013, 10:08 pm)

Hercules posted: (22nd Jul 2013, 02:18 pm)

lul

@ Hercules not sure what penis "lul" has to do with the thread

@ Function you will have to use a resource editor like the clunkyReshacker orXN Resource Editor
to extract the images of the GUI's your wanting to edit use an art program like  Gimp or Adobe Photoshop to edit the
 logo out of the GUI and replace them with your own. then place them back into the graphics files with the resource editor.

lol
10 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Regular EO GUI