Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Custom GUI
Post #194801 Custom GUI

I know I'm going to get hate comments here it goes...

I've been trying to make a custom GUI(Gfx 1+2) For awhile now, Been trying for atleast a year. Have no luck with it turning out to be crappy, watching the tutorials on how to use photoshop, and make a gui, but doesnt seem to help. I was wondering if anyone can make a GUI for me(My server). It would help me and my server out alot, Credits will be given, inbox me or comment if your willing to help!

Thanks, Function

---
Never ever give up, just keep at it you'll get it!
10 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #194802 Re: Custom GUI

This post goes against your motto sir, it's all about learning curves. What I recommend you do is use some of the graphics you've already made, post them here so people can give you honest feedback and ways to improve your work. Once your happy with what you've personally achieved, and not how it compares to others; mount the graphics to your client, release it for your sever and then think of it as a prototype - don't forget there's always room for improvement. Most people see the best looking graphics as a competition, which don't get me wrong is a good motivator... thus at the end of the day, it's not like you're competing with loads of people now is it?

10 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.