EOSERV Forum > Lounge > time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >>
time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Post #194235 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

I'm so confused... brb reading round one.

---
Eoserva.
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194236 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Nerva posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:14 pm)

I'm so confused... brb reading round one.

have fun
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194237 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

lol omg stfu you guys are like little 13 year old girls on Facebook feeding off drama, go get lives you fuck ups.

---
Don't worry, be happy.-Bobby McFerrin
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194238 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
bone posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:10 pm)

So this is now about the admins on bu and how they are dicks? What about the dicks the topic is about. Again eoserv holds the hand of the troll, while with other hand points at me for doing it. Hypocrites. The topic is meant for ppl who actually care about the real dicks of any server your list is clearly listed. You really wanna make an impression lets place blame where it belongs. Like i said eoserv has been overrun with infantile morons, i have had about 10 pms since i released that topic, all in support of my topic. Idk why they are afraid to say it openly, perhaps i do, someone will get his/her ip and shut off their net. Tools with tools.

You should consider the fact, that you may have overreacted just a tad. Everyone is getting DDoS'd, not just BU.

If you have a solution to the problem, let it be said, and people can work on it. Just calm down...
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194239 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Guess ill be joining a different server. I really enjoyed bu but with all ur abusive admins and don't act like they haven't been abusive before Cuban came in the picture. 

10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194240 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:12 pm)

Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:09 pm)

Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:08 pm)

And CIRRAS?

This doesn't make some much sense either so what?

I have no response for that.

If a topic has the phrase "ROUND 2" in the title it should really probably already be locked.

Let it be locked. I was on my way to creating "BU Equality" anyways. Don't censor our users here, this isn't BU. I have the highest instinct feeling that you down rated that user to defend your shit ass admins, which, by the way, acted that way BEFORE ANY DDoS'ers ever came around your stinking ass.

wow really this coming from the guy who just handed out his new hack program based off bu, allows players to use every spell, spam spells, as well as take the hdids of innocent players and get them banned for lols, quit while your ahead jamie. Exposed.
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194241 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Oxygen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:15 pm)

lol omg stfu you guys are like little 13 year old girls on Facebook feeding off drama, go get lives you fuck ups.

And you're that pre-pubescent 11 year old younger brother who's trying to watch his GODDAMN CARTOONS IN THE MORNING BUT ALL THE 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS SLEPT IN THE TV ROOM SO YOU CANT USE THE TV THOSE BITCHES
---
Tire me.
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194242 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:16 pm)

Oxygen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:15 pm)

And you're that pre-pubescent 11 year old younger brother who's trying to watch his GODDAMN CARTOONS IN THE MORNING BUT ALL THE 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS SLEPT IN THE TV ROOM SO YOU CANT USE THE TV THOSE BITCHES

Glad to see you grew some balls. I'm proud of you my little rattata.
---
Eoserva.
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194243 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
bone posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:16 pm)

And CIRRAS?

If a topic has the phrase "ROUND 2" in the title it should really probably already be locked.

Let it be locked. I was on my way to creating "BU Equality" anyways. Don't censor our users here, this isn't BU. I have the highest instinct feeling that you down rated that user to defend your shit ass admins, which, by the way, acted that way BEFORE ANY DDoS'ers ever came around your stinking ass.

wow really this coming from the guy who just handed out his new hack program based off bu, allows players to use every spell, spam spells, as well as take the hdids of innocent players and get them banned for lols, quit while your ahead jamie. Exposed.

lol dude wtf its ur fault we can do that........... if ur server wasn't shit then we wouldn't be able to cast spells we DONT even have LOL
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194244 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

And CIRRAS?

I never intended for any of these to work on BU, it just happened, and I lol'd.

By default, these things aren't even available, and the host is pointed at game.endless-online.com So I am not fully to blame.

But if you want to think other wise, I only have his to say.

---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194245 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Ill probably be joining EE. Even tho it might have strict rules at least the admins arent racist and dont insult players. Edge has been ddosed before but why have i never seen apollo make a thread like this? Oh i know why. Because he isnt a little kid like Bone. It was nice playing BU ill miss some of the ppl i met there but i hope that some of u will join me in a different server. Bye thanks

10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194246 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

LOL 

10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194247 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:18 pm)

And CIRRAS?

I never intended for any of these to work on BU, it just happened, and I lol'd.

By default, these things aren't even available, and the host is pointed at game.endless-online.com So I am not fully to blame.

But if you want to think other wise, I only have his to say.

LOL
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194249 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Bone: You thought that was hot shit, right? Well, let me tie this back to "bad admins"

If you ever heard of, or know an EOR admin by Takanei, you'll know what I'm talking about here.

I used to get on her nerves, some how, and when I got banned (I was never fully banned), she'd get paranoid and start banning innocent players. It wasn't my fault, because most of the time, I wasn't even lurking. I of course lol'd every time I heard of this bull shit happening. Point is, it's probably your dumbass admins making the same mistake, or simply, just trolling around. Don't mute/ban everyone in sight, and less problems occur.

---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194250 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Kyle honestly.... If BU ever goes up please check up on your admins... Don't just ignore the fact that they are so abusive towards players 

10 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2