EOSERV Forum > Lounge > time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 10 11 12 >>
time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Post #194392 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
jimmy posted: (13th Jun 2013, 04:37 am)

Animation posted: (13th Jun 2013, 02:59 am)

edit: lol Jimmy....

lol i luv u guise, u r making memes for mi. anyways idk why i keep getting brought up, i'm not even the one ddosing bu/fe/ee rofl 

i ddos one thing and that is eo 

You don't take down shit with more shit
---
If there is gibberish on your screen, you are getting haxed and you should immediately turn your
computer off. You too can become a hacker too simply by typing javascript:
document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0 in your address bar.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194393 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
jimmy posted: (13th Jun 2013, 04:37 am)

Animation posted: (13th Jun 2013, 02:59 am)

edit: lol Jimmy....

lol i luv u guise, u r making memes for mi. anyways idk why i keep getting brought up, i'm not even the one ddosing bu/fe/ee rofl 

i ddos one thing and that is eo 

i think the point is no one here should be Ddos'ing anything regardless of how bored or butt hurt you are.i get that some of these server owners have miss treated they're player base and staff countless times and they have abused they're power more than they should have.but punishing abuse of power with an even greater abuse of power is no form of justice. no im not singling you out in this Jimmy im just pointing out the flaw in the mentality of the ongoing situation carried on by people here.

ive talked with allot of people and there are quite a few people who think that nothing good will come of the new clients mainly because of the way people Ddos for petty reasons and how childish the current owners of the popular servers have been for so long.we need to break away from this way of thinking this is a game developing community not a giant competition to see who can be the top most game and destroy any kind of competition that comes along. because in reality there isn't competition each game is its own unique world.that is how it should be seen by us all because in reality we need to work together not against eachother because working together is what made the EOServ Software what it is today.

i could be wrong but those are my thoughts about the way things seem to be.i know there are people who are assholes and those who truly deserve some kind of retribution in some form or another but there has to be better ways to take care of it rather than trying to destroy entire game projects.
---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194394 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

BU is actually an alright server, it's the only reason why I still play it after all this time, but there are a number of issues when it comes to staff.

I really have nothing against Bone as a server owner but there's Tracy and Anytheevil as HGM'a. Tracy was fired from BU some time ago and she created her own server using BU GFX. When she was rehired, not only as a GM but a HGM, I questioned it. I asked WHEN Tracy was rehired, to which Amy responded: "LOL NURD HAVE YOU HAD YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS". What does that even mean? I just asked a simple question and I got abused in return. So I continued. "Amy, I don't in any way have my head up my own ass, whatever that means, I just want to know why Tracy was rehired and is made a HGM, after taking BU's GFX." When I said this, Amy warped me to her and said "How dare you abuse me or Tracy like that you little brat if you ever do that again, I'll ban you for good you hear me?" To this, I was hit by possibly the most fucked up admin I've ever seen. So I just said "Yeah, whatever." An hour later, I learn that I was banned from Tracy's server. I mean like.. What the fuck? Amy and Tracy are two admins that really need to be demoted just to make this server better.

Which brings me to another problem. When an admin asks to be demoted, they are demoted and then they probably leave. After a couple of months they decide to come back and ask Bone if they can be rehired. WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ASKED, THEY'RE FUCKING REHIRED. If they were a HGM beforehand, they suddenly made a HGM again. That's fucked up. They shouldn't Ben be rehired without questioning.

As for Eviloverlord, I actually don't mind him. He's nice enough to me, but he does abuse his powers way too often. It doesn't matter how much of a good friend to you are to someone, you shouldn't let them abuse their powers like that. My last problem with BU is that Bone never, ever listens to his players. I understand the ridiculous things like "you should make the drops super easy" and stuff like that, it's ridiculous, but most of the players actually have great ideas and they can be done. Most of them even offer to do it themselves, you just need to listen to them. It's possibly the number 1 rule to owning a sever.

NOW HAVING SAID THAT, I do like BU as a server. It's good, in my opinion. I would definitely reccommend playing it if it ever comes back, or if Cubanlink or Expensive (and maybe Jummy included) leave.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194395 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Queen is on to abusE her powers now. Abusive people everywhere.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194397 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

*abuses*

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 10 11 12 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2