EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Time to expose the ddosers
Post #194215 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:46 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:10 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:06 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:05 pm)

Conex posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:02 pm)

Someone needs to ddos every server for a month straight, so everyone can go and rediscover the wonders of life and the outside world. It's sad that nobody would go outside though, they'd just end up going to another game. 

Joking but yeah, all this server stuff isn't really a big deal. Making such a big fuzz is what all the ddosers wanted and they've gotten it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or you little kids can stop assuming you know everyone's lives and schedules, and stop trying to create these so called schedules. Lol, well, let me just mark you down for bed time in 2 hours, no fun time until then, just sit and look at the wall. It'll be ok, it's not like you just wasted 8 hours on school/work.

You think you're so smart, but you're not. You keep telling people to get a life, yet here you are, telling them to fucking get a life. Some life you have, telling others to get a life. REAL FUN. I have the greatest assumption at all, that you're the ones with no lives, since you have to dictate everyone else's.

Somewhat ironic you're here saying I spend all my time on EOServ telling people to get a life, working, and going to school, then you say don't tell people how to run their schedules? This is the first time I actively posted on EOServ for quite some time. Just so happens I got out of school, didn't have practice or work, and decided to come on my computer for an hour or 2. This is actually the first time I've been home since thursday night, between going to the beach, hanging out with friends, work, and parties. Don't tell me I don't have a life please. I consider myself successful by my own terms, and just because I don't know how to hack/ddos/code/whatever the fuck any of you people can do doesn't mean I'm a lesser being than any of you. Just like how I don't think I'm a better person than anyone here.

Fuck your traditions, fuck your positions, Fuck your religion, fuck your decisions

See they're not mine so you gotta let 'em go, We can be ourselves, but you gotta let us know.

Listen to Tyler, man. Let me do whatever the fuck I want. I was never telling anyone to do anything, just agreeing with Conex that people should forget about EO.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194216 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:40 pm)

important posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:35 pm)

Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:27 pm)

Before any of this business about our staff goes any further, I need to make something clear. We have an excellent team of admins at BU and they do their jobs very well - The only reason things became "chaotic" was that our admins saw Cubanlink/Tyrant mistreat our players, and that is unacceptable to us. He was the wrench in the otherwise efficient machine. The fact that our admins care about our players was the only reason for any infighting, and would you prefer it if our admins had just kicked back and allowed them to do whatever they wanted? You're all quick to judge, but most of you have no idea what it's like to be in the kind of situation we've been dealing with and should quite frankly keep your opinions to yourselves unless you're trying to be legitimately constructive.

"Keep your opinions to yourselves". This is the exact attitude that I had to deal with for nearly the 1-2 hrs that I was on BU. Here's something constructive for Bone: Hire staff members who actually make an effort and cooperate with each other. If you're going to get DDoSed either way, there's no point having Cuban around and there's also no point giving into any demands since you lose both ways. 

"Unless you're trying to be legitimately constructive."

Is that so much to ask?

I don't think it's against the rules on any game to have your opinion. You could say that most of us have no idea what's going on, but the fact is, most players on BU would be able to form their opinion and anyone who actually has any awareness, would have a similar opinion your staff members. Players don't expect you to take their opinions face first, but if you have a chaotic team, at least be the person to relay player feedback from multiple perspectives to the owner. At least this way, he can't feign ignorance and becomes obligated to do something about it. Cirras, can you really say that you have a great staff team with the exception of Cubanlink? 

Do you honestly believe that? 

From what people have posted in this thread, it doesn't seem like it. It seems as if you don't want to deal with the situation and just leave it be. Pretending that the problem isn't there won't make it go away no matter how long you do it. 

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194217 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:53 pm)

Someone needs to ddos every server for a month straight, so everyone can go and rediscover the wonders of life and the outside world. It's sad that nobody would go outside though, they'd just end up going to another game. 

Joking but yeah, all this server stuff isn't really a big deal. Making such a big fuzz is what all the ddosers wanted and they've gotten it.

Or you little kids can stop assuming you know everyone's lives and schedules, and stop trying to create these so called schedules. Lol, well, let me just mark you down for bed time in 2 hours, no fun time until then, just sit and look at the wall. It'll be ok, it's not like you just wasted 8 hours on school/work.

You think you're so smart, but you're not. You keep telling people to get a life, yet here you are, telling them to fucking get a life. Some life you have, telling others to get a life. REAL FUN. I have the greatest assumption at all, that you're the ones with no lives, since you have to dictate everyone else's.

Somewhat ironic you're here saying I spend all my time on EOServ telling people to get a life, working, and going to school, then you say don't tell people how to run their schedules? This is the first time I actively posted on EOServ for quite some time. Just so happens I got out of school, didn't have practice or work, and decided to come on my computer for an hour or 2. This is actually the first time I've been home since thursday night, between going to the beach, hanging out with friends, work, and parties. Don't tell me I don't have a life please. I consider myself successful by my own terms, and just because I don't know how to hack/ddos/code/whatever the fuck any of you people can do doesn't mean I'm a lesser being than any of you. Just like how I don't think I'm a better person than anyone here.

Fuck your traditions, fuck your positions, Fuck your religion, fuck your decisions

See they're not mine so you gotta let 'em go, We can be ourselves, but you gotta let us know.

Listen to Tyler, man. Let me do whatever the fuck I want. I was never telling anyone to do anything, just agreeing with Conex that people should forget about EO.

I quoted you, because you were the last person to quote the quotes of a fucking troll. If you're not with the crowd, don't feed the damn troll. It's just as bad.

And if you're not with them, you're just a stupid prick for quoting something you didn't read in the first place, now aren't you?

I don't consider anyone to be a lower rank than me, just because they can't use a computer. I will however snark at you for not even bothering to better yourself.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194218 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:56 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:53 pm)

I quoted you, because you were the last person to quote the quotes of fucking troll. If you're not with the crowd, don't feed the damn troll. It's just as bad.

And if you did, you're just a stupid prick for quoting something you didn't read in the first place, now aren't you?

I don't consider anyone to be a lower rank than me, just because they can't use a computer. I will however snark at you for not even bothering to better yourself.

jamie...............its okay............
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194219 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

good night!

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers