EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Time to expose the ddosers
Post #194200 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Queen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:38 pm)

jiimmy to you i say, why are you trying. to bone, calm your tits.

what the fuck did i just read, can you even type??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194201 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
important posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:35 pm)

Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:27 pm)

Before any of this business about our staff goes any further, I need to make something clear. We have an excellent team of admins at BU and they do their jobs very well - The only reason things became "chaotic" was that our admins saw Cubanlink/Tyrant mistreat our players, and that is unacceptable to us. He was the wrench in the otherwise efficient machine. The fact that our admins care about our players was the only reason for any infighting, and would you prefer it if our admins had just kicked back and allowed them to do whatever they wanted? You're all quick to judge, but most of you have no idea what it's like to be in the kind of situation we've been dealing with and should quite frankly keep your opinions to yourselves unless you're trying to be legitimately constructive.

"Keep your opinions to yourselves". This is the exact attitude that I had to deal with for nearly the 1-2 hrs that I was on BU. Here's something constructive for Bone: Hire staff members who actually make an effort and cooperate with each other. If you're going to get DDoSed either way, there's no point having Cuban around and there's also no point giving into any demands since you lose both ways. 

"Unless you're trying to be legitimately constructive."

Is that so much to ask?

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194202 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

i just wrote that message, i can type

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194203 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Queen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:41 pm)

i just wrote that message, i can type

i think you are semi retarded
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194204 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

i think you need to calm your upset tits too ;D

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194205 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Queen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:43 pm)

i think you need to calm your upset tits too ;D

bro im not even mad................................................... word on the street is you suck bones penis for acception 
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194206 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

that's false, the rumours were that i sucked sausage's sausage for admin with the use of instant transmission

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194207 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Another thing, I understand why bone promoted cubanlink and he's not that bad if you look at it. Yeah he might warp some people and mute but the last few days he was being okay and not as power hungry. Well he was never like that to begin with. Anyways before the Amy situation, Eviloverlord I guess got called something by Expensive in which he responded by calling expensive a nigger and calling other people niggers. Then later he started saying racist comments and using the announcement chat to get people to say racist Mexican jokes on glb. I mean he's a HGM for crying out loud. He could of muted expensive even jailed him, why go and call random people niggers and just being racist to a whole group of people? Really comes to show what person he is... Seriously!

10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194208 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:10 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:06 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:05 pm)

Conex posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:02 pm)

Someone needs to ddos every server for a month straight, so everyone can go and rediscover the wonders of life and the outside world. It's sad that nobody would go outside though, they'd just end up going to another game. 

Joking but yeah, all this server stuff isn't really a big deal. Making such a big fuzz is what all the ddosers wanted and they've gotten it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or you little kids can stop assuming you know everyone's lives and schedules, and stop trying to create these so called schedules. Lol, well, let me just mark you down for bed time in 2 hours, no fun time until then, just sit and look at the wall. It'll be ok, it's not like you just wasted 8 hours on school/work.

You think you're so smart, but you're not. You keep telling people to get a life, yet here you are, telling them to fucking get a life. Some life you have, telling others to get a life. REAL FUN. I have the greatest assumption at all, that you're the ones with no lives, since you have to dictate everyone else's.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194209 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Queen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:45 pm)

that's false, the rumours were that i sucked sausage's sausage for admin with the use of instant transmission

SO ITS TRUE HAHAAH SEDGHOWREBMERBKV
wgrq aeqbk eaqkrnbk
ntearktbf 
kreahbfk re
knb 
seknber
ktn 
kerhbkdb
eknb
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194210 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

it probably is, brb getting pizza in itality right now!, okay back

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194211 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Queen posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:47 pm)

it probably is, brb getting pizza in itality right now!, okay back

welcome back i missed u
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194212 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Look at this

This was posted by cubanlink on the BU chat and I just wanted u guys to see

This is why he wanted Larry 

http://m1346.photobucket.com/albums/racistadmins/?sort=3&page=1

10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194213 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:46 pm)

Another thing, I understand why bone promoted cubanlink and he's not that bad if you look at it. Yeah he might warp some people and mute but the last few days he was being okay and not as power hungry. Well he was never like that to begin with. Anyways before the Amy situation, Eviloverlord I guess got called something by Expensive in which he responded by calling expensive a nigger and calling other people niggers. Then later he started saying racist comments and using the announcement chat to get people to say racist Mexican jokes on glb. I mean he's a HGM for crying out loud. He could of muted expensive even jailed him, why go and call random people niggers and just being racist to a whole group of people? Really comes to show what person he is... Seriously!

Eviloverlord is a fucking joke of an admin. I think I mentioned this to bone a couple times, but yet, there he still is. It's the #1 reason I don't consider logging into BU more, because it's just a filthy breeding ground of drama and power abuse, and nobody gives a shit.

Edit: It's the same reason FE is going up in standards. Elevations removed the power abusing shit admins, and quality went up. Or at least I seem to think that. My opinion.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #194214 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:51 pm)

Look at this

This was posted by cubanlink on the BU chat and I just wanted u guys to see

This is why he wanted Larry 

http://m1346.photobucket.com/albums/racistadmins/?sort=3&page=1

u cant even see the images wtf
---
10 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers