Post #194186 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:50 pm)

Just so you know what's going on behind the scenes:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL BONE GOT OWNED! ya hotdog 
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194187 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE, SAYING IM SORRY TO A BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGS WHO CAN'T POTENTIALLY HARM ME?

I AIN'T EVER GUNNA BOW DOWN TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BY THE WAY I GOT 60 FUCKING WOLVES THAT'LL GUARD ME.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194188 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:56 pm)

WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE, SAYING IM SORRY TO A BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGS WHO CAN'T POTENTIALLY HARM ME?

I AIN'T EVER GUNNA BOW DOWN TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BY THE WAY I GOT 60 FUCKING WOLVES THAT'LL GUARD ME.

SHUT UP PLS
---
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194189 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:06 pm)

SHUT UP PLS

NO FUCKS GIVEN
---
Tire me.
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194190 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:13 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:06 pm)

SHUT UP PLS

NO FUCKS GIVEN

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
---
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194191 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Mouse has pretty much nailed it on the head. I don't know how many times I was muted, jailed, kicked, and banned in a time frame of having 20-30 minutes on that server. You have people like Cuban and Expensive who walk around the server expecting everyone to worship them because they have the ability to DDOS you. They treat their players like absolute shit and in return, they expect players to bow down to them as if they're anything special. Even a few days ago, one of Cuban's friend was on BU and was waiting for Bone to login so that he could demand admin simply because he "wanted in" on what his friend had. Bone, it's blatantly obvious that you let people push you around to the point where even players notice it. When I went on BU to rant about how DDoSers are just a bunch of neckbeards who have nothing better to do, I was told to shut up or get banned. Obviously, I'm going to have my opinion, so I was instantly banned by Cuban permanantly this time.

Also, from being only on for nearly an hour, even I notice that your staff team is chaotic even to the eyes of a player. You seriously need to re-consider who you hire instead of living up to some idiot's demand. It's unacceptable for you to have a staff team that makes no attempt to work together whatsoever and constantly fight among each other. The way I see it, you can only live up to such demands for a certain time until you piss them or their friends off and as a result, having your server down again. Having a good staff is imperative to any game, let alone private server. Private servers have to go further and really highlight it's unique features in order to really stand out. People aren't going to flock to your server when they see server-trading or know that your staff team is chaotic.

10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194192 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Before any of this business about our staff goes any further, I need to make something clear. We have an excellent team of admins at BU and they do their jobs very well - The only reason things became "chaotic" was that our admins saw Cubanlink/Tyrant mistreat our players, and that is unacceptable to us. He was the wrench in the otherwise efficient machine. The fact that our admins care about our players was the only reason for any infighting, and would you prefer it if our admins had just kicked back and allowed them to do whatever they wanted? You're all quick to judge, but most of you have no idea what it's like to be in the kind of situation we've been dealing with and should quite frankly keep your opinions to yourselves unless you're trying to be legitimately constructive.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194193 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

While I was playing BU I noticed how admins such as amytheevil and evil overlord would taunt players for no reason at all. Especially Amy. I was playing minding my business and this hat dropped off of a monster that was being spawned in the guild house. The drop fell for a different player and she never picked it up so I picked it up. Right after Amy warped me and started threatening to ban me because I took the hat even though the player protection was gone when I got it. While she was going off on me the other player who the hat dropped for started insulting me and so did her friends. After I have her the hat she kept insulting me calling me cunt,faggot, and all of that and Amy did absolutely nothing. I asked her why and she replied with "don't talk to me I can careless" I mean seriously? Is this how you treat your players? Later on I sold a certain item for a certain price and she said I "scammed" that person because I sold it for such a high price and p banned me off bu. lol nice admins bone. You deserve everything you're recovering 

10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194194 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
important posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:21 pm)

Mouse has pretty much nailed it on the head. I don't know how many times I was muted, jailed, kicked, and banned in time frame of having 20-30 minutes on that server. You have people like Cuban and Expensive who walk around the server expecting everyone to worship them because they have the ability to DDOS you. They treat their players like absolute shit and in return, they expect players to bow down to them as if they're anything special. Even a few days ago, one of Cuban's friend was on BU and was waiting for Bone to login so that he could demand admin simply because he "wanted in" on what his friend had. Bone, it's blatantly obvious that you let people push you around to the point where even players notice it. When I went on BU to rant about how DDoSers are just a bunch of neckbeards who have nothing better to do, I was told to shut up to get banned. Obviously, I'm going to have my opinion, so I was instantly banned by Cuban permanantly this time.

Also, from being only on for nearly an hour, even I notice that your staff team is chaotic even to the eyes of a player. You seriously need to re-consider who you hire instead of living up to some idiot's demand. It's unacceptable for you to have a staff team that makes no attempt to work together whatsoever and constantly fight among each other. The way I see it, you can only live up to such demands for a certain time until you piss them or their friends off and as a result, having your server down again. Having a good staff is imperative to any game, let alone private server. Private servers have to go further and really highlight it's unique features in order to really stand out. People aren't going to flock to your server when they see server-trading or know that your staff team is chaotic.

Well thanks for your input their friend. I only did anything to keep the server up for the players you say i care nothing about. Secondly I have stood up to these dicks, just like you see here today, however at the end of the day I am still the bad guy. It always seems to be a lose lose situation for me. When jimmy came to my server i was good to him, i never treated any of these guys badly, i tried to be decent, i have never attacked any person or game server personally. I tried to create my game and just go about my business. Perhaps i am guilty of being too kind hearted and trying to find the good in ppl, maybe even trying to influence them to do good things. 
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194195 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

This escalated quickly

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194196 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:27 pm)

Before any of this business about our staff goes any further, I need to make something clear. We have an excellent team of admins at BU and they do their jobs very well - The only reason things became "chaotic" was that our admins saw Cubanlink/Tyrant mistreat our players, and that is unacceptable to us. He was the wrench in the otherwise efficient machine. The fact that our admins care about our players was the only reason for any infighting, and would you prefer it if our admins had just kicked back and allowed them to do whatever they wanted? You're all quick to judge, but most of you have no idea what it's like to be in the kind of situation we've been dealing with and should quite frankly keep your opinions to yourselves unless you're trying to be legitimately constructive.

"Keep your opinions to yourselves". This is the exact attitude that I had to deal with for nearly the 1-2 hrs that I was on BU. Here's something constructive for Bone: Hire staff members who actually make an effort and cooperate with each other. If you're going to get DDoSed either way, there's no point having Cuban around and there's also no point giving into any demands since you lose both ways. 
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194197 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
bone posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:33 pm)

important posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:21 pm)

Mouse has pretty much nailed it on the head. I don't know how many times I was muted, jailed, kicked, and banned in time frame of having 20-30 minutes on that server. You have people like Cuban and Expensive who walk around the server expecting everyone to worship them because they have the ability to DDOS you. They treat their players like absolute shit and in return, they expect players to bow down to them as if they're anything special. Even a few days ago, one of Cuban's friend was on BU and was waiting for Bone to login so that he could demand admin simply because he "wanted in" on what his friend had. Bone, it's blatantly obvious that you let people push you around to the point where even players notice it. When I went on BU to rant about how DDoSers are just a bunch of neckbeards who have nothing better to do, I was told to shut up to get banned. Obviously, I'm going to have my opinion, so I was instantly banned by Cuban permanantly this time.

Well thanks for your input their friend. I only did anything to keep the server up for the players you say i care nothing about. Secondly I have stood up to these dicks, just like you see here today, however at the end of the day I am still the bad guy. It always seems to be a lose lose situation for me. When jimmy came to my server i was good to him, i never treated any of these guys badly, i tried to be decent, i have never attacked any person or game server personally. I tried to create my game and just go about my business. Perhaps i am guilty of being too kind hearted and trying to find the good in ppl, maybe even trying to influence them to do good things. 

Actually, i wasn't bad to you either, after i called a truce with you and i even tried helping you but then you bash me. where the fucks the logic in that
---
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194198 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 10:27 pm)

Cirras I respect you a whole lot. Much more than any of the other admins on BU, and much more than most people on EOServ actually. But come on, you have to take a look at your admin team as a whole. Look at Amy. She's an alright admin I guess, but when she gets angry she will rant and bitch and try to troll more than anyone on there. Then she'll punish people for defending themselves. Eviloverlord does the same thing. Here's actually a perfect example of it:
Larry Orgeron Actually he called Kyle a pussy and then started to try to troll me and him so when we trolled his ass back he got butt hurt and thru a tantrum like the little kid he is someone give him a tissue cause he needs one
3 hours ago via mobile Â· Like

The fact that your HGMs can't keep their composure when dealing with players causing trouble... that's bad. And when HGMs and game owners stoop to their level it makes the players think that it's okay to do the same. This literally happens every day. Bone either needs to straighten his admins up with some consequences, or someone there needs to take charge (hopefully you, Cirras, since you seem to be the best admin out of your entire team).

---
Tire me.
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #194199 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

jiimmy to you i say, why are you trying. to bone, calm your tits.

---
Qbot/null
10 years, 45 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers