EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Time to expose the ddosers
Post #194170 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
bone posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:55 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:53 pm)

Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:52 pm)

Don't be stupid by saying "2D server". I swear, that is the most stupid, fucking, pathetic, excuse for a reason to hate/attack a game or the people on it.

HAVING 3D ULTRA REAL BULL SHIT GRAPHICS DOES NOT MAKE A GAME ANY MORE BETTER THAN THE ONE WITH THE RETRO 8-BIT GRAPHICS.

I'd preferably have a NES compared to a ShitBox (360) any damn day.

um that was random

Much like the 1 in a billion retarded sperm that entered moms egg to make the lil jimmy. LOL.

+1 for making me lol
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194171 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:58 pm)

bone posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:55 pm)

jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:53 pm)

Don't be stupid by saying "2D server". I swear, that is the most stupid, fucking, pathetic, excuse for a reason to hate/attack a game or the people on it.

HAVING 3D ULTRA REAL BULL SHIT GRAPHICS DOES NOT MAKE A GAME ANY MORE BETTER THAN THE ONE WITH THE RETRO 8-BIT GRAPHICS.

um that was random

Much like the 1 in a billion retarded sperm that entered moms egg to make the lil jimmy. LOL.

+1 for making me lol

I have to admit, it made me laugh too. +1 bone
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194172 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Don't be stupid by saying "2D server". I swear, that is the most stupid, fucking pathetic, excuse for a reason to hate/attack a game or the people on it.

It's a shitbox one now. ;3
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194173 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Conex posted: (12th Jun 2013, 08:55 pm)

Wow Bone, I thought you'd have a little dignity yet here you are breaking down emotionally not even replying straight or with any intellectualism just anger. I thought you were one of the few server owners to not give up just because of attacks, oh well nothing you can do really. Tyrant never leaves his computer or his home and plays online games all day long with various autistic personalities, a person like that won't stop attacking your server. In other words BU is basically dead. 

Give people with a depressing life a tool to make other people's lives miserable and you've got a bunch of ddosers taking down servers, to those of you that have the option of going outside and actually have real friends, I'd suggest you take that route and forget the servers being ddoses. To those of you that don't, well...Have fun crying or killing yourselves. 

+1 for you, and no man bu is up and running right now. Just invites only now. Is it really so bad to give these tired fucks a taste of their own medicine? Why are ppl afraid to tell off these little pimply faced nerds. I mean eoserv is basically a fucking nerd herd now, anyone that was cool is long gone, and really you all let that happen. Do not fault me for wanting to kick a little ass. Man up or gtfo.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194174 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Someone needs to ddos every server for a month straight, so everyone can go and rediscover the wonders of life and the outside world. It's sad that nobody would go outside though, they'd just end up going to another game. 

Joking but yeah, all this server stuff isn't really a big deal. Making such a big fuzz is what all the ddosers wanted and they've gotten it.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194175 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Conex posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:02 pm)

Someone needs to ddos every server for a month straight, so everyone can go and rediscover the wonders of life and the outside world. It's sad that nobody would go outside though, they'd just end up going to another game. 

Joking but yeah, all this server stuff isn't really a big deal. Making such a big fuzz is what all the ddosers wanted and they've gotten it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194176 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:05 pm)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194177 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:06 pm)

---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194178 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194179 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
jimmy posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

Mouse posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:09 pm)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194180 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Jimmy, Mouse. Let's hang out on EO again in 1 month from now when it comes back on. 

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194181 Re: Time to expose the ddosers
Conex posted: (12th Jun 2013, 09:11 pm)

Jimmy, Mouse. Let's hang out on EO again in 1 month from now when it comes back on. 

okkkkkkkkk or u can go 2 manhattan beach 
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194182 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

Yea I was going to say we can go hang out on BU too since I know you two go on it sometimes when Main is down, but.. yeah.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194183 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

I got one abbreviation for this whole topic. LOL

Thanks for the laughs guys.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194184 Re: Time to expose the ddosers

This topic, and the art, are the ony things keeping me here right now.

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Time to expose the ddosers