EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Endless Edge
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
Endless Edge
Post #193753 Re: Endless Edge

Lmfao. Now you're lying. I have the messages on Skype and it's probably still on the panel on f.e. XD

10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193758 Re: Endless Edge

Yeah mr -40 karma, I'm the one lying, I don't know you I don't have you on Skype. You're a joke.

10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193760 Re: Endless Edge

Hey guys guess what... You both fucking suck.. Your both faggots.. You both need lives if this what you find fun.

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193761 Re: Endless Edge

Lol ok tough guy, y'all come back now

10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193762 Re: Endless Edge
Altered Bridge posted: (5th Jun 2013, 03:35 pm)

Lol. One of them is my boy James. Him and his buddies are ddosing fe because they say elevations is a self centered ass who only cares about his membership money. They're not going to stop. No matter how good the protection is.

they're not the same ones who's doing it to bu or ee though. It's somebody else.

I marked your post down, because I have to disagree with you. Elevations has had that "just doesn't give a fuck" attitude for quite some time. It's not his fault FE's ship is slightly sinking, so why should he care. I should actually applaud him for being able to keep up that expensive shit for so long.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193763 Re: Endless Edge
ESFServers posted: (5th Jun 2013, 06:05 pm)

Lol ok tough guy, y'all come back now

I always come back, how am I the tough guy? You two are the ones going at it like two little kids arguing who's better at using the potty.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193764 Re: Endless Edge

Man all I said was that guys lying, read the posts before you come sticking your nose where it doesnt belong I'm not arguing or fighting with anyone it's people like you that come open your mouth for no reason that start shit.

10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193765 Re: Endless Edge
ESFServers posted: (5th Jun 2013, 06:22 pm)

Man all I said was that guys lying, read the posts before you come sticking your nose where it doesnt belong I'm not arguing or fighting with anyone it's people like you that come open your mouth for no reason that start shit.

You call him a joke, bring in karma (oh like it means something). You kids get so defensive and think people truly care who's lying or who said what.. It isn't highschool you both are dumb little twits.
ESFServers

Post #193758 Re: Endless Edge Quote Post
−-1 +

Yeah mr -40 karma, I'm the one lying, I don't know you I don't have you on Skype. You're a joke.

On top of that the topic was Endless Edge but you faggots start changing the topic towards FE and Elefag.
Main Topic:

Post #193725 Endless Edge
−0 +

Don't know if this is posted somewhere else but.. What happened to Endless Edge? Main is almost always down and this server was my number preference one for debugging. :( 

---

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193767 Re: Endless Edge

Nurd, your post couldn't be more wrong. The person(s) attacking EE, FE & BU, if anyone is even attacking at all, isn't the same as the one who was promoted on BU. If the same person was attacking & demanded an admin position, someone would have taken claim to the attacks & made their demands by now.

10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193771 Re: Endless Edge
Pharisee posted: (5th Jun 2013, 09:53 pm)

Nurd, your post couldn't be more wrong. The person(s) attacking EE, FE & BU, if anyone is even attacking at all, isn't the same as the one who was promoted on BU. If the same person was attacking & demanded an admin position, someone would have taken claim to the attacks & made their demands by now.

Yeah this was mentioned to me earlier today. The person(s) that was/were promoted on BU did not hold their end of the bargain and so they are no longer admins. That's all I know on the current attacks on BU. I know nothing about EE or FE
---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193773 Re: Endless Edge

Let me fill you guy's in... The person is attack EE, BU, and FE. Also, It just so happens when EOServ.net is attacked, it causes the servers to go down. I'm not going to tell you why, if you're not stupid it's pretty obvious. Anyways, It's not me either so don't say "amg its u" cause if it was me i would let you know :)

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193775 Re: Endless Edge
jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 11:15 pm)

Let me fill you guy's in... The person is attack EE, BU, and FE. Also, It just so happens when EOServ.net is attacked, it causes the servers to go down. I'm not going to tell you why, if you're not stupid it's pretty obvious. Anyways, It's not me either so don't say "amg its u" cause if it was me i would let you know :)

I am new around here, and am curious to find out who/what hurt your feelings enough to make you a causal asshat on this forum?
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193791 Re: Endless Edge
Suirad posted: (5th Jun 2013, 11:40 pm)

I am new around here, and am curious to find out who/what hurt your feelings enough to make you a causal asshat on this forum?

The fact we have users like you using words like asshat and going off topic makes him a casual asshat.

@Jimmy if they shut the check in off to the server list /what ever the fuck its  called that should stop the crashing when eoserv.net is attacked correct.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193792 Re: Endless Edge
Cyanide posted: (6th Jun 2013, 02:42 pm)

The fact we have users like you using words like asshat and going off topic makes him a casual asshat.

@Jimmy if they shut the check in off to the server list /what ever the fuck its  called that should stop the crashing when eoserv.net is attacked correct.

asshat is a great word XD. But in answer to your question I don't see how taking an SLN out could make the server crash (unless the server assumes the SLN is always going to be there and then crap out when it loses connection, but I really can't see Sausage assuming that.).
---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #193793 Re: Endless Edge
DanScott posted: (6th Jun 2013, 02:59 pm)

Cyanide posted: (6th Jun 2013, 02:42 pm)

asshat is a great word XD. But in answer to your question I don't see how taking an SLN out could make the server crash (unless the server assumes the SLN is always going to be there and then crap out when it loses connection, but I really can't see Sausage assuming that.).

Well if I remember correctly when I used to mess with the servers if you had the SLN check on and had your internet off(for a offline server) it would crash the server. So assuming it crashed because it couldn't find the SLN then it should work the same when eoserv.net is down. (but this was awhile ago)
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Endless Edge