EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
Post #193703 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 12:24 am)

Nurd posted: (5th Jun 2013, 12:16 am)

Young people these days.

Young? Lol, who are you refering to with that comment?

Young? pfft i r old af.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193705 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear

What is this EOJava? I have been told on Steam that they have my info yet I have no idea what EOJava even is, nor do I remember ever using such a site. Could someone inform me of what this was?

---
"Everyone is a retard until they prove themselves otherwise."
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193707 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
Zeroâ„¢ posted: (5th Jun 2013, 01:08 am)

What is this EOJava? I have been told on Steam that they have my info yet I have no idea what EOJava even is, nor do I remember ever using such a site. Could someone inform me of what this was?

Yesterday i posted a link on EOServ using insomniacs account and it was a fake "EO java client" and you clicked on the link. Which resulted in getting your passwords etc of whatever you have saved or logged on (I remember seeing steam as one of them) but me or andrew haven't touched any of your stuff. I wouldn't of messed with you or hiriu which you guys were the first 2 people to click it, then i saw that both of you have but i didn't fuck with anything involving you two.
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193709 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 01:35 am)

Yesterday i posted a link on EOServ using insomniacs account and it was a fake "EO java client" and you clicked on the link. Which resulted in getting your passwords etc of whatever you have saved or logged on (I remember seeing steam as one of them) but me or andrew haven't touched any of your stuff. I wouldn't of messed with you or hiriu which you guys were the first 2 people to click it, then i saw that both of you have but i didn't fuck with anything involving you two.

I find this hard to believe since I was never even on eoserv yesterday, or the day before or even the past week for that matter. So where did you get my info?
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193712 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
Zeroâ„¢ posted: (5th Jun 2013, 01:50 am)

I find this hard to believe since I was never even on eoserv yesterday, or the day before or even the past week for that matter. So where did you get my info?

Then someone hacked your PC? Because I remember specifically you were the first person to click it. If necessary I can tell you one of your passes for stuff via inbox because I remember some of it just not the numbers
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193713 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:01 am)

Then someone hacked your PC? Because I remember specifically you were the first person to click it. If necessary I can tell you one of your passes for stuff via inbox because I remember some of it just not the numbers

Sure send me some info my way via inbox. Maybe someone pretended to be me.
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193714 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
Zeroâ„¢ posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:02 am)

jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:01 am)

Sure send me some info my way via inbox. Maybe someone pretended to be me.

Inbox me cause I'm on my.phone atm
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193715 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear

Well I don't doubt they have it - someone must have used your computer and clicked the link themselves if steam notified you.. 

---
Hmm.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193716 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
hotdog posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:05 am)

Well I don't doubt they have it - someone must have used your computer and clicked the link themselves if steam notified you.. 

Well so far all the info hes claiming is mine I have never seen in my life. So I am thinking it's someone pretending to be me.
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193717 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear

My mistake, the PC name is "Ziuru-PC" that i have so i thought it was his since they are similar.

---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193719 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:08 am)

My mistake, the PC name is "Ziuru-PC" that i have so i thought it was his since they are similar.

Lol, not so clever now are you.
---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193720 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear
elevations posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:42 am)

jimmy posted: (5th Jun 2013, 02:08 am)

Lol, not so clever now are you.

I don't understand how that comment is even relevant? I thought it was James but it wasn't lol
---
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193721 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear

I was going to warn people before hand.. just because I had a feeling it was you or andrew posting that link. But then I was like... cbf logging in..

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #193734 Re: Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear

Kodyt, saving the lives of the internet since 2013

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Everything happens when I'm asleep I swear