EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Connecting to EO-Main problem
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Connecting to EO-Main problem
Post #193616 Connecting to EO-Main problem

It's been awhile since EO-Main started declining connections from certain users. Has anyone found a way around this yet?

I'm talking about the issue where certain people just flat out can't connect, even though the settings are correct. Any help is appreciated, I really wanna play main again :P

10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193621 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem

It used to do the same thing to me, so I'd shut off my computer for a little bit and go bike around outside or something for about an hour. I'd come back in, turn my computer on, start EO up, and it would work. I always thought it was just something to do with the host's computer.

---
Create your own destiny, don't let someone else do it for you.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193630 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem

Use openvpn or hotspotshield?

Flush IP/DNS?

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193631 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem

Well idk if this is the problem but recently approval got scammed out of an account or some crap and is DoSing main ''Until I get my account back'' what was said when it happened.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193651 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem

Since i actually play main, i know what happened. Approval is ddosing until someone pays him to stop. (He actually crashed the server, which means it won't be back up until Vult-r decides... which he said is up to 2 weeks.)

10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193652 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Mello posted: (4th Jun 2013, 03:12 pm)

Since i actually play main, i know what happened. Approval is ddosing until someone pays him to stop. (He actually crashed the server, which means it won't be back up until Vult-r decides... which he said is up to 2 weeks.)

The server isn't even crased nor down. It's getting constantly DDoS'd... which is going to stop soon , believe so.
---
#yolomoto
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193655 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Avdo posted: (4th Jun 2013, 03:16 pm)

The server isn't even crased nor down. It's getting constantly DDoS'd... which is going to stop soon , believe so.

Oh. I thought when it says "0 players online" it meant the server crashed.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193661 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Mello posted: (4th Jun 2013, 03:50 pm)

That's true. But currently it doesn't show up that it has 0 players online.

http://endless-online.com/

---
#yolomoto
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193667 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Cyanide posted: (4th Jun 2013, 04:26 am)

Flush IP/DNS?

Yeah my IP changes often. I've also flushed in IPconfig. I haven't been able to connect to main in like 8 months. I'm not sure what openvpn or hotspotshield is, I've never used proxies or anything.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193670 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem

Ignore "0 players online". Only http://game.endless-online.com/server.html has the actual game server status. You can see it's down though, since it's being DDoS'd.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193678 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Plasmastar posted: (4th Jun 2013, 05:00 pm)

Ignore "0 players online". Only http://game.endless-online.com/server.html has the actual game server status. You can see it's down though, since it's being DDoS'd.

xD

10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193681 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Mello posted: (4th Jun 2013, 06:49 pm)

Plasmastar posted: (4th Jun 2013, 05:00 pm)

xD

It seems that date wants to stay in my browser's cache, until I hit refresh. May want to note that. :(
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193723 Re: Connecting to EO-Main problem
Soulbanisher posted: (4th Jun 2013, 04:53 pm)

Cyanide posted: (4th Jun 2013, 04:26 am)

Flush IP/DNS?

Yeah my IP changes often. I've also flushed in IPconfig. I haven't been able to connect to main in like 8 months. I'm not sure what openvpn or hotspotshield is, I've never used proxies or anything.

http://openvpn.net/

http://www.hotspotshield.com/

Try hotspotshield and see if you can connect.. I know a few people who have to use it.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Connecting to EO-Main problem