EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Officially Done Now
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Officially Done Now
Post #193455 Re: Officially Done Now

Damn -1 me... that's cold..

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193456 Re: Officially Done Now

Lmao.

---
lifes a cunt learn to fuck it!
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193457 Re: Officially Done Now

Cya in a couple months.

10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193473 Re: Officially Done Now

can't say i don't understand being tired of the way things here go.the general condescending and apathetic nature people here have towards each other does get a bit tiresome.also the re-occurring theme of people saying "the game is dead" or "EOServ is dead/ dieing" helps nothing. so it's no small wonder why people are leaving and going elsewhere leaving behind only the negative people who caused the communities degradation in the first place.

---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193486 Re: Officially Done Now
Xlembros posted: (31st May 2013, 08:43 pm)

can't say i don't understand being tired of the way things here go.the general condescending and apathetic nature people here have towards each other does get a bit tiresome.also the re-occurring theme of people saying "the game is dead" or "EOServ is dead/ dieing" helps nothing. so it's no small wonder why people are leaving and going elsewhere leaving behind only the negative people who caused the communities degradation in the first place.

Yah like me.

Thug life.. once I cared for this community like it was a sweet rose, but that rose pricked me so many times.. Now I will help pluck the rose and burn it!
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193497 Re: Officially Done Now

Shame to see you go, Misca. I don't really know who you are but I can understand why you'd choose not to support this forum any longer. 

@Jimmy, You do realize that EOServ is a dying forum, ergo people are leaving and never returning right?

If EOServ lasts a few more years all that will be left will be the derogative fags that no-one listened to or appreciated in the first place.  

Too all those who have some vendetta against eoserv (Aka you; Cyanide), why fucking bother? o_o The rose isn't burnt yet and like hell will I aid in plucking it. 

---
Hmm.
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193503 Re: Officially Done Now
hotdog posted: (1st Jun 2013, 03:09 pm)

Shame to see you go, Misca. I don't really know who you are but I can understand why you'd choose not to support this forum any longer. 

@Jimmy, You do realize that EOServ is a dying forum, ergo people are leaving and never returning right?

If EOServ lasts a few more years all that will be left will be the derogative fags that no-one listened to or appreciated in the first place.  

Too all those who have some vendetta against eoserv (Aka you; Cyanide), why fucking bother? o_o The rose isn't burnt yet and like hell will I aid in plucking it. 

I don't have a vendetta, I just thought that sounded pretty.

---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193508 Re: Officially Done Now
Cyanide posted: (1st Jun 2013, 04:20 am)

Yah like me.

Thug life.. once I cared for this community like it was a sweet rose, but that rose pricked me so many times.. Now I will help pluck the rose and burn it!

That was deep, man..

Made me tear up a little..

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193527 Re: Officially Done Now
Nurd posted: (1st Jun 2013, 05:35 pm)

Cyanide posted: (1st Jun 2013, 04:20 am)

Yah like me.

That was deep, man..

Made me tear up a little..

Thanks man.. at least you get it..
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #193532 Re: Officially Done Now

People are leaving because there is nothing to gain from continuing to develop EO servers once they've already learned all they can from this. I've always considered EOSERV to be nothing more than a stepping-stone to somewhere else, never a final destination in itself. I've seen many projects worth finishing start up on these forums and then die out because they never got enough support. Everyone was always very jealous and guarded their server files and artwork very closely, which may be part of why it's declining the way it is. Servers with code no one else had thought of before or artwork that really stood out died and took the art and coding with them, never to be seen again. Honestly when I think about the things I had in my server that were badass, I wish I would've shared the code for them, but it's long gone now, lost by several formats.

Not to mention those certain servers that would take others down because they were competition, that was very underhanded and dickish. It left a very negative tone in the community that caused this place to be very undesirable. EOSERV and EOHax have lost the parts of the community they had years ago that made it fun to look at the forums, where you could have intelligent conversations with people. But, there's nothing to be done about it now.
---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
10 years, 48 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Officially Done Now