EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Server suggestions
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Server suggestions
Post #193215 Re: Server suggestions
JetSetRadio posted: (24th May 2013, 06:47 pm)

Mouse posted: (24th May 2013, 12:40 am)

BroTard posted: (24th May 2013, 12:20 am)

Mouse posted: (22nd May 2013, 11:36 pm)

BroTard posted: (22nd May 2013, 09:51 pm)

Mouse posted: (22nd May 2013, 08:45 pm)

Honestly I'd just stick it out with FE, or try BU. Idk really, I don't find anything interesting tbh, besides EO Main.

Why did you feel the need to make not one, but two posts about Pokémon in a thread about server recommendations...?

What...? Stop going off-topic. I don't understand what you're trying to get at....? o-o

Don't quote me and edit my post please.

You're a retard. Idk if this is you trying to "troll" but you should probably take some lessons. 

1. If I did in fact edit your entire post, the site would of told me I wasn't aloud to do that.

2. I was not the only person who saw it.

3. Idk why I made a #3 probably just to tell you that you're stupid. You're stupid.

I don't get why you're attacking me...? I actually gave some insightful advice, unlike most of the other people who posted xd

I don't really want to start a fight over something as silly as you editing my quotes. Especially on someone else's thread.

Yeah main is pretty cool. I like the fact that it's official.

@Cyanide Fuck off little fag boy. I can change the topic if I want to. You think I'm covering my ass? Covering my ass from what? I made a topic that no one liked, so I changed it. So you're mad because you have a small penis?

Hey man.. Calm down.. Its okay...You covered your ass its fine, your a pussy... its fine... You take the forums to serious..

No one mentioned my penis but you... How do you know the size.. Oh my god is that you Alicia?!? You fucking skank!! My dicks a solid 6 inches, don't judge me because you have a hall for a vag.!!! Damnit girl! :( I'm going to come rape your fucking belly button dirty slut!
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193227 Re: Server suggestions
Cyanide posted: (25th May 2013, 04:11 pm)

JetSetRadio posted: (24th May 2013, 06:47 pm)

Mouse posted: (24th May 2013, 12:40 am)

BroTard posted: (24th May 2013, 12:20 am)

Mouse posted: (22nd May 2013, 11:36 pm)

BroTard posted: (22nd May 2013, 09:51 pm)

Mouse posted: (22nd May 2013, 08:45 pm)

Honestly I'd just stick it out with FE, or try BU. Idk really, I don't find anything interesting tbh, besides EO Main.

Why did you feel the need to make not one, but two posts about Pokémon in a thread about server recommendations...?

What...? Stop going off-topic. I don't understand what you're trying to get at....? o-o

Don't quote me and edit my post please.

You're a retard. Idk if this is you trying to "troll" but you should probably take some lessons. 

1. If I did in fact edit your entire post, the site would of told me I wasn't aloud to do that.

2. I was not the only person who saw it.

3. Idk why I made a #3 probably just to tell you that you're stupid. You're stupid.

I don't get why you're attacking me...? I actually gave some insightful advice, unlike most of the other people who posted xd

I don't really want to start a fight over something as silly as you editing my quotes. Especially on someone else's thread.

Yeah main is pretty cool. I like the fact that it's official.

@Cyanide Fuck off little fag boy. I can change the topic if I want to. You think I'm covering my ass? Covering my ass from what? I made a topic that no one liked, so I changed it. So you're mad because you have a small penis?

Hey man.. Calm down.. Its okay...You covered your ass its fine, your a pussy... its fine... You take the forums to serious..

No one mentioned my penis but you... How do you know the size.. Oh my god is that you Alicia?!? You fucking skank!! My dicks a solid 6 inches, don't judge me because you have a hall for a vag.!!! Damnit girl! :( I'm going to come rape your fucking belly button dirty slut!

I'm not sure which of you is more autistic, but you can both die. 

Brotard jump in the fire with them too, you're a moron. 
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Server suggestions