EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Server suggestions
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Server suggestions
Post #193075 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
JetSetRadio posted: (20th May 2013, 02:22 pm)

elevations posted: (20th May 2013, 01:37 pm)

Hmm, as Ariel said FE has its own forum, don't bring problems here.

I wonder just who you are indeed, JetSetRadio

What do you mean who am I lol.. I'm just a person looking for a server to play while FE is offline. Sorry for asking the biggest EO private server community for suggestions.

Besides, I don't think FE forum admins would appreciate me asking for another good server to play. I mean really. lol.

if you were looking for recommendation, then why is the topic name "Fallen-Evolution downtime" why not "Server recommendation ?"

and you didn't have to bother talking about FE being offline every morning you wake up because that's unnecessary information for EOServ..

10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193076 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
stava posted: (22nd May 2013, 07:01 pm)

What do you mean who am I lol.. I'm just a person looking for a server to play while FE is offline. Sorry for asking the biggest EO private server community for suggestions.

Besides, I don't think FE forum admins would appreciate me asking for another good server to play. I mean really. lol.

if you were looking for recommendation, then why is the topic name "Fallen-Evolution downtime" why not "Server recommendation ?"

and you didn't have to bother talking about FE being offline every morning you wake up because that's unnecessary information for EOServ..

I was explaining why I'm looking for a new server to play. Why is everyone here complaining instead of suggesting servers and their features? If you don't like the topic, report it to an admin and have it removed, or just ignore it completely. You're all acting like children. Grow up.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193084 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
JetSetRadio posted: (22nd May 2013, 07:10 pm)

I was explaining why I'm looking for a new server to play. Why is everyone here complaining instead of suggesting servers and their features? If you don't like the topic, report it to an admin and have it removed, or just ignore it completely. You're all acting like children. Grow up.

Perhaps because the topic name is misleading and nobody bothers reading the entire post  to find out that you are looking for a server recommendation ? (because nobody cares about FE/BU/EE issues on here)

Plus I think there's a whole section you are missing that's called "ADVERTISEMENT" where people advertise their servers in order to get people like you (who don't known what server to join) interested in their server !

I'm not complaining; just pointing out your mistakes in the post and reason why you aren't getting any expected comments..

10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193085 Re: Server suggestions
stava posted: (22nd May 2013, 07:36 pm)

Perhaps because the topic name is misleading and nobody bothers reading the entire post  to find out that you are looking for a server recommendation ? (because nobody cares about FE/BU/EE issues on here)

Plus I think there's a whole section you are missing that's called "ADVERTISEMENT" where people advertise their servers in order to get people like you (who don't known what server to join) interested in their server !

I'm not complaining; just pointing out your mistakes in the post and reason why you aren't getting any expected comments..

I changed the topic but it's probably too late eh.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193086 Re: Server suggestions

I don't understand why everyone is hating on this thread o.o he just asked for suggestions.

---
*Deathrain*
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193087 Re: Server suggestions

admins...admins.. what admins on eoserv? Once in a blue moon.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193089 Re: Server suggestions

Honestly I'd just stick it out with FE, or try BU. Idk really, I don't find anything interesting tbh, besides EO Main.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193091 Re: Server suggestions
Mouse posted: (22nd May 2013, 08:45 pm)

no1 wants 2 battle me?

Why did you feel the need to make not one, but two posts about Pokémon in a thread about server recommendations...?
---
Forum Ghost V2, Test Player, Mapping Artist, Optimist Prime, Server Owner (Hoodrats PK), Quest
Writer, Amateur Pixel Artist
Curious George
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193099 Re: Server suggestions
BroTard posted: (22nd May 2013, 09:51 pm)

Honestly I'd just stick it out with FE, or try BU. Idk really, I don't find anything interesting tbh, besides EO Main.

Why did you feel the need to make not one, but two posts about Pokémon in a thread about server recommendations...?

What...? Stop going off-topic. I don't understand what you're trying to get at....? o-o

Don't quote me and edit my post please.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193119 Re: Server suggestions
JetSetRadio posted: (22nd May 2013, 07:48 pm)

stava posted: (22nd May 2013, 07:36 pm)

I changed the topic but it's probably too late eh.

You changed the hole 1st post.. so now it just looks like your a pussy bitch covering your ass.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193164 Re: Server suggestions
Mouse posted: (22nd May 2013, 11:36 pm)

What...? Stop going off-topic. I don't understand what you're trying to get at....? o-o

You're a retard. Idk if this is you trying to "troll" but you should probably take some lessons. 

1. If I did in fact edit your entire post, the site would of told me I wasn't aloud to do that.

2. I was not the only person who saw it.

3. Idk why I made a #3 probably just to tell you that you're stupid. You're stupid.

---
Forum Ghost V2, Test Player, Mapping Artist, Optimist Prime, Server Owner (Hoodrats PK), Quest
Curious George
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193167 Re: Server suggestions
BroTard posted: (24th May 2013, 12:20 am)

You're a retard. Idk if this is you trying to "troll" but you should probably take some lessons. 

1. If I did in fact edit your entire post, the site would of told me I wasn't aloud to do that.

3. Idk why I made a #3 probably just to tell you that you're stupid. You're stupid.

I don't get why you're attacking me...? I actually gave some insightful advice, unlike most of the other people who posted xd

I don't really want to start a fight over something as silly as you editing my quotes. Especially on someone else's thread.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193186 Re: Server suggestions
Mouse posted: (24th May 2013, 12:40 am)

I don't get why you're attacking me...? I actually gave some insightful advice, unlike most of the other people who posted xd

I don't really want to start a fight over something as silly as you editing my quotes. Especially on someone else's thread.

Yeah main is pretty cool. I like the fact that it's official.

@Cyanide Fuck off little fag boy. I can change the topic if I want to. You think I'm covering my ass? Covering my ass from what? I made a topic that no one liked, so I changed it. So you're mad because you have a small penis?

10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193203 Re: Server suggestions

I have my reasons not to respect you. Deal with it.
---
Curious George
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193204 Re: Server suggestions
BroTard posted: (25th May 2013, 12:15 am)

I have my reasons not to respect you. Deal with it.

Can you please just stop already? This isn't a "Bitch at Mouse" thread. This is for server suggestions. I did nothing to receive the treatment you're giving me. I suggest you stop before you make yourself look like an intolerant fool.

Furthermore, I will gladly deal with it. Someone's petty feelings of disrespect over the internet towards me means nothing to me, to be honest. Especially when I know I did nothing to deserve it.

Anyways, if anyone wants to play FE or BU or EO Main with me, let me know. When I'm online (most likely week days after school and work) I'm usually on one of those. I can show you the ropes and whatnot if you're new, or just hang out.

---
Tire me.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Server suggestions