EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Server suggestions
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Server suggestions
Post #192884 Server suggestions

I would like to hear which servers you guys think are good from a player's perspective. Which server do you like the most, how are the admins on that server, which one has cooler features ect.

Tell me which server you like most and why.

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192886 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

First off, I'm going to say this is meant for the Fallen evolution forums not endless online server emulator forums aka Eoserv. Second off this is the first time in along time it's been offline for a while, if you go check the website and head over to the forums and read the shoutbox he clearly says, "Unknown reasons for the server crashes, I'll fix when I get home" and currently Fallen Evolution is online atm. Next time stick to the FE website: www.fallen-evolution.com

---
Click 4 cookies: http://tinyurl.com/sneezing4lyfe
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192887 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
Ariel posted: (20th May 2013, 01:08 pm)

First off, I'm going to say this is meant for the Fallen evolution forums not endless online server emulator forums aka Eoserv. Second off this is the first time in along time it's been offline for a while, if you go check the website and head over to the forums and read the shoutbox he clearly says, "Unknown reasons for the server crashes, I'll fix when I get home" and currently Fallen Evolution is online atm. Next time stick to the FE website: www.fallen-evolution.com

This is the Lounge. You can discuss almost anything here. I'm just asking the EOserv community which server they think is really good. This place is full of people who might know a thing or two. Sorry if I upset anybody.
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192888 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
JetSetRadio posted: (20th May 2013, 01:16 pm)

Ariel posted: (20th May 2013, 01:08 pm)

This is the Lounge. You can discuss almost anything here. I'm just asking the EOserv community which server they think is really good. This place is full of people who might know a thing or two. Sorry if I upset anybody.

All I was trying to say is you might have better luck on there forums for answers, but you're right this is the forums but most people here don't play or really care about FE that's why I suggested the forums of there website.
---
Click 4 cookies: http://tinyurl.com/sneezing4lyfe
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192889 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

Hmm, as Ariel said FE has its own forum, don't bring problems here.

I wonder just who you are indeed, JetSetRadio

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192890 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

Theres not many good server other than FE,BU,EE if you have question go to there forums on there website.Most servers end up dieing reason because most servers ending up taking gfx from these servers                ^^^^^^ then the server ending up being fail so those are your three best chocies in my opinion.and i forgot one server S.O.B 

thats good server to but i suggest sticking with FE yes it may be down sometimes every server has there errors that they need to fix just be patient.

And once again we can not choose your servers for you that must be your choice :P

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192891 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
elevations posted: (20th May 2013, 01:37 pm)

Hmm, as Ariel said FE has its own forum, don't bring problems here.

I wonder just who you are indeed, JetSetRadio

What do you mean who am I lol.. I'm just a person looking for a server to play while FE is offline. Sorry for asking the biggest EO private server community for suggestions.

Besides, I don't think FE forum admins would appreciate me asking for another good server to play. I mean really. lol.

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192928 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

Well Lounge does state "Bitches go crazy." so that's pretty much do what you want he's doing no harm he's asking advice.

---
Crush a bit
Little bit
Roll it up
Take a hit
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192971 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

People can get mad if they want, but it won't do them any good ;)

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193042 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

I still see what people mean though. I'm sure we're all tired of people asking about FE/EE/BU & (whatever other server may be popular at any given time), stuff on Eoserv. FE stuff should go on the FE forums. People here don't exactly like FE that much either, you're less likely to get the answer you want..and more likely to get hateful comments or trolling.

As for Servers... you have the SLN at your fingertips, it's not hard. People recommending would just be biased.. Besides, there's not really any servers worth playing that aren't at the top. Someone takes the spotlight every once in awhile, but you'd still know just by looking at the SLN alone.

---
All great things have battle scars.
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193059 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

Adventures is a decent one if you feel like investing as much time into it as you would FE.

---
Forum Ghost V2, Test Player, Mapping Artist, Optimist Prime, Server Owner (Hoodrats PK), Quest
Writer, Amateur Pixel Artist
Curious George
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193062 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

Not one fuck was given that day.

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193070 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

Dude, you really need to improve your vocabulary. Most of your responses have curse words in them. It's like you can get your point across without cursing. I'm just saying.

10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193072 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.
Altered Bridge posted: (22nd May 2013, 05:43 pm)

Dude, you really need to improve your vocabulary. Most of your responses have curse words in them. It's like you can get your point across without cursing. I'm just saying.

Man its because fuck that.. fuck this.. fucking hell this is some bitch ass nigger cunt shit like you even know its our lifes mayne fuck dayyymmm cunt. Shit stains on my pants because I took some X-LAX fuck it.. You fuck. Damnit. Fuck.
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)CTronic.org 
I'm Nutso. Keep your fingers out of my butthole.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #193074 Re: Fallen-Evolution downtime.

This isn't really meant for this forum...

---
Tire me.
10 years, 49 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Server suggestions