EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Attack on Titan
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Attack on Titan
Post #192023 Re: Attack on Titan
Hiuru posted: (6th May 2013, 12:18 am)

Nick and I couldnt take it anymore, we went and read some of the manga to find out what should/will happen on next week's episode...xD

Mhm, welcome to my world.

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

So, how bout' that titan Eren? ;p

---
11 years, 4 days ago
Post #192024 Re: Attack on Titan
Haze posted: (6th May 2013, 12:51 am)

Nick and I couldnt take it anymore, we went and read some of the manga to find out what should/will happen on next week's episode...xD

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

Lmao dude, it was sort of crazy, i wasnt expecting it haha

<SPOILER> For Haze

I must admit he looked like a total boss as a titan, i wouldnt mind if he had the ability to turn as a titan at will haha, but na

I was so glad to find out it was all a dream, i swear i was about to punch mah screen 

---
申し訳ありません~~
11 years, 4 days ago
Post #192025 Re: Attack on Titan
Hiuru posted: (6th May 2013, 01:40 am)

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

<SPOILER> For Haze

I must admit he looked like a total boss as a titan, i wouldnt mind if he had the ability to turn as a titan at will haha, but na

I was so glad to find out it was all a dream, i swear i was about to punch mah screen 

Don't know what kinda manga you've been reading but.. you should read my spoiler.

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

It wasn't a dream. He really did get eaten by that titan. He transformed into a titan in the belly and killed as many titans as possible when he got out. After he transformed back into a human, both his limbs had grown back and he had little to no memory of what had happened after he got eaten. He then later finds a way to turn into a titan at will. (He bites himself hard as fuck in order to trigger his titan "mode".) I could spoil a lot more but, let's just say shit gets real.

---
11 years, 4 days ago
Post #192027 Re: Attack on Titan
Haze posted: (6th May 2013, 01:46 am)

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

<SPOILER> For Haze

Don't know what kinda manga you've been reading but.. you should read my spoiler.

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

It wasn't a dream. He really did get eaten by that titan. He transformed into a titan in the belly and killed as many titans as possible when he got out. After he transformed back into a human, both his limbs had grown back and he had little to no memory of what had happened after he got eaten. He then later finds a way to turn into a titan at will. (He bites himself hard as fuck in order to trigger his titan "mode".) I could spoil a lot more but, let's just say shit gets real.

Sounds beast, too bad it's gonna be like 1-10 months tell they get to the end xD. *prepare to wait...*
---
Click 4 cookies: http://tinyurl.com/sneezing4lyfe
11 years, 4 days ago
Post #192028 Re: Attack on Titan
Haze posted: (6th May 2013, 01:46 am)

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

<SPOILER> For Haze

<SPOILER> FOR Hiuru

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ogod lol sweet! I blame Nick, i didn't fully read the manga...but now i just did hahaha ogawd
---
申し訳ありません~~
11 years, 4 days ago
Post #192065 Re: Attack on Titan

Okay so i was a little doubtful to start with because the main character was young and, like all young anime characters, i hated it (their whiny voices piss me off) but i've just watched episode four and... just wow... This almost matches SAO. Although there isn't a whole lot of action the storyline and character devolpment is so good!

Edit: Okay so i've just watched episode 5 and just wtf. I knew their arrogance was going to get them into trouble but i didn't think that they would get raped that badly. I guess it kind of makes my comment about the character development pointless now most of them are dead :L

11 years, 3 days ago
Post #192896 Re: Attack on Titan

pretty crazy show 

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192923 Re: Attack on Titan

It's such a good show. My friend got me hooked on it.

---
You're all fags.
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192925 Re: Attack on Titan
Lord posted: (6th May 2013, 07:24 pm)

Okay so i was a little doubtful to start with because the main character was young and, like all young anime characters, i hated it (their whiny voices piss me off) but i've just watched episode four and... just wow... This almost matches SAO. Although there isn't a whole lot of action the storyline and character devolpment is so good!

Edit: Okay so i've just watched episode 5 and just wtf. I knew their arrogance was going to get them into trouble but i didn't think that they would get raped that badly. I guess it kind of makes my comment about the character development pointless now most of them are dead :L

actually im quite happy eren died, he was really starting to piss me off with his shitty ass attitude that never changed. only mikasa has appealed to me sofar because of how she reacts, what she thinks, how she deals with problems.
---

I sincerely apologize for my posts from when I was 12.
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #192930 Re: Attack on Titan
iSnow posted: (20th May 2013, 10:06 pm)

actually im quite happy eren died, he was really starting to piss me off with his shitty ass attitude that never changed. only mikasa has appealed to me sofar because of how she reacts, what she thinks, how she deals with problems.

*Spoiler alert

He didnt die

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193080 Re: Attack on Titan
Konan posted: (20th May 2013, 10:33 pm)

iSnow posted: (20th May 2013, 10:06 pm)

*Spoiler alert

He didnt die

spoiler alert half of erens graduating class are actually  titans 
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193106 Re: Attack on Titan

If Eren can transform to a titan at will, i find the training within 5 years using the 3d Maneuver is pretty useless when he could just transform into a titan and just kill all the titan as he purposely planned to.

I was thinking if Eren's mother did become a titan too, since she got eaten by a titan.

---
56616C68616C6C612053746F7279
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193110 Re: Attack on Titan
Yukio posted: (23rd May 2013, 06:59 am)

If Eren can transform to a titan at will, i find the training within 5 years using the 3d Maneuver is pretty useless when he could just transform into a titan and just kill all the titan as he purposely planned to.

I was thinking if Eren's mother did become a titan too, since she got eaten by a titan.

Dunno if that one applies, i mean...

*SPOILER ALERT*

Eren was swallowed alive while his mother was killed before hand i believe....atleast i dont think anyone would survive what the titan did to her...didnt it like ripped her in half with his bare hands or something? So i doubt his mother is a titan O:

---
申し訳ありません~~
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193128 Re: Attack on Titan

I finished reading the manga (well everyone available) but one chapter every month! That's fucking bullshit!

10 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #193134 Re: Attack on Titan
Hiuru posted: (23rd May 2013, 02:28 pm)

Yukio posted: (23rd May 2013, 06:59 am)

Dunno if that one applies, i mean...

*SPOILER ALERT*

Eren was swallowed alive while his mother was killed before hand i believe....atleast i dont think anyone would survive what the titan did to her...didnt it like ripped her in half with his bare hands or something? So i doubt his mother is a titan O:

The titan who swallowed Eren looks like jesus in physical tbh (not to insert blasphemy but that's my opinion) So i was thinking that kind of titan gives another birth to a titan (idk if this make sense. lol). I was having a hope that eren's mom will become a titan either, since it's kinda brutal to kill her in the first episode, plus on the ripped her in a part, since titan can restore their bodies, unless their spine got deeply wound, they can regenerate back to their physical appearance so i was thinking if although eren's mom was torn apart and it might have transform into a titan, it could restore its torn apart bodies.
---
56616C68616C6C612053746F7279
10 years, 50 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Attack on Titan