EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Client not running.
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Client not running.
Post #177838 Client not running.

So, I decided to change the icon of unpacked.exe using IcoFX. 

But when I attempt on running it, it's not functioning. I clicked it a lot and still not running. 

I opened it on reshack and I guess I found out what the problem is, the Icon resource shows 8 folders with the same resource name as 1043 but different in quality, some resource are in 4 bit, 32 bit, 16 bit etc. I attempted deleting either one of the folders on icon resource folder so that the remaining resource will work. But instead of deleting just one resource file, it deletes everything on the icon resource folder.

Any ideas how to fix and make it work?

Nvm, found a trick.

P.S.: I've seen tons of topic saying that reshacker breaks the client, I believe it's a matter of memory which is why the client isn't accepting it and people says that the client is "broken" when patched using reshacker. I prove that it's not the reshacker who breaks it, but the memory which is way too small or way too big, since me myself is using reshacker. ;P

---
56616C68616C6C612053746F7279
11 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #194640 Re: Client not running.

honestly Reshacker is clunky and does have a habit of corrupting or miss handling data so that it makes things unusable i preffer :
(edit just noticed how old this post was so im assuming this was another necro thread due to Spam bots)

XN Resource Editor

---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #194786 Re: Client not running.

damn download links dont work. can someone upload?

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
10 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Client not running.