EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV 0.6.2
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
EOSERV 0.6.2
Post #190521 Re: EOSERV 0.6.2
ragnarok posted: (20th Apr 2013, 03:59 pm)

Plasmastar posted: (20th Apr 2013, 11:57 am)

ragnarok posted: (20th Apr 2013, 10:47 am)

I'm curious, do we have a list of known bugs/glitches etc? Are there any clear ones that can be exploited? and what're the plans for next update? o;

It's so painfully obvious if you just read, all I can say is, screw off.

Jamie, sometimes you're so mean. and I'm on a cellphone. I was hoping to not have to scroll up, down, left, and right on this slow android. But thank you for your reply. 

All you had to do was read the post...
---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
11 years, 1 week ago
Post #190522 Re: EOSERV 0.6.2

I'm curious, do we have a list of known bugs/glitches etc? Are there any clear ones that can be exploited? and what're the plans for next update? o;

Jamie, sometimes you're so mean. and I'm on a cellphone. I was hoping to not have to scroll up, down, left, and right on this slow android. But thank you for your reply. 

Some times with reason... There is a Bug Tracker labeled, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED "Bugs" on the top of the site. But it makes me sad that you would want to use that to take advantage of people.
---
Wish upon a star!
11 years, 1 week ago
Post #190569 Re: EOSERV 0.6.2
Plasmastar posted: (20th Apr 2013, 04:19 pm)

Some times with reason... There is a Bug Tracker labeled, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED "Bugs" on the top of the site. But it makes me sad that you would want to use that to take advantage of people.

Alright, well i don't want any crap, was just wondering if someone could reply with a link, that answer would have sufficed, thanks. 

But ofcourse this is the internet, start drama when ever possible, right? 

And fyi, I read the post, I just didn't see any 'bugs' as such or future plans. I saw what's been changed and that's it. 
---
http:​/​/​i49.tinypic.com/​2nisayq.png​

v28 ~ Mapping Artist ~ Server Owner/Quest Writer ~ Constructive Reply ~ Demonic Karma ~ Oldbie.
11 years, 1 week ago
Post #190571 Re: EOSERV 0.6.2
ragnarok posted: (21st Apr 2013, 02:44 am)

Alright, well i don't want any crap, was just wondering if someone could reply with a link, that answer would have sufficed, thanks. 

And fyi, I read the post, I just didn't see any 'bugs' as such or future plans. I saw what's been changed and that's it. 

Stop being a baby and accept your place in internet newbdom. The bug section is quite obvious and typical for any software development site.
11 years, 1 week ago
Post #190574 Re: EOSERV 0.6.2
Apollo posted: (21st Apr 2013, 02:47 am)

ragnarok posted: (21st Apr 2013, 02:44 am)

Stop being a baby and accept your place in internet newbdom. The bug section is quite obvious and typical for any software development site.

Fankya bbygurl. I see that now.can we commenting on this? o_O  
---
http:​/​/​i49.tinypic.com/​2nisayq.png​

v28 ~ Mapping Artist ~ Server Owner/Quest Writer ~ Constructive Reply ~ Demonic Karma ~ Oldbie.
11 years, 1 week ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV 0.6.2