EOSERV Forum > Programming > ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Post #162838 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Soulbanisher posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 08:43 am)

If some one could compile a clean version of this so I can use the timer changer, that would be awesome.

Vult-r changed the damn walk coding :/

Exile said: Therefore if you compile this copy of the source you can then toggle the timer speeds through the configuration file which will allow you to work around Vult-r's new updates.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzqbasd0tj67ujb .
Look a couple posts back when I originally posted the link it explains what not to do to the configuration.ini.The timers are at the bottem of the config!
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162852 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

I'm glad people are finding use for this ^-^

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162854 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Just wondering but how does the client keep up with the walk timer and not get broken?

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162856 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
insomniac posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 09:30 am)

If some one could compile a clean version of this so I can use the timer changer, that would be awesome.

Exile said: Therefore if you compile this copy of the source you can then toggle the timer speeds through the configuration file which will allow you to work around Vult-r's new updates.
Look a couple posts back when I originally posted the link it explains what not to do to the configuration.ini.The timers are at the bottem of the config!

I'm blind as fuck XD

Thanks bro!

Edit: Alright I'm using it. What should I set the Tmain1 tick, and Tmain2 ticks to? Been messing with them but no luck.
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162861 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Wildsurvival posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 02:04 pm)

Just wondering but how does the client keep up with the walk timer and not get broken?

It was in the bots nature to walk faster than normal. So it actually slightly speeded when it walked and attacked. All Vult-r did was add more restriction on the timestamp delay which made it so it pretty much has to be at the exact speed the eo client uses. Which is how it kept compatibility with the client, but killed off the bots.

Edit - I verified this before I posted this thread through the use of my ES Eobot#. I could still walk around using my minimap in ES Eobot# which showed that all Vult-r did was make a tighter restriction on the timestamp delay.
---
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162869 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Ahh, thanks for explaining. 

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162887 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Soulbanisher posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 02:07 pm)

I'm blind as fuck XD

Thanks bro!

Edit: Alright I'm using it. What should I set the Tmain1 tick, and Tmain2 ticks to? Been messing with them but no luck.

I would try setting a slightly higher value(which will slow down the timer as its longer time in between ticks) than the default value and keep doing so until it works. Once it works it'll probably be ticking about the same speed the eo client's walking speed is restricted to.

Wildsurvival posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 04:59 pm)

No problem! :)
---
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #162891 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Deathx posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 06:15 pm)

Soulbanisher posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 02:07 pm)

I'm blind as fuck XD

Thanks bro!

I would try setting a slightly higher value(which will slow down the timer as its longer time in between ticks) than the default value and keep doing so until it works. Once it works it'll probably be ticking about the same speed the eo client's walking speed is restricted to.

Wildsurvival posted: (2nd Sep 2012, 04:59 pm)

No problem! :)
Thanks, I'll try it out. :D

11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #163112 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Awesommme! cant get chase to work though..

11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #163114 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Mlpfim posted: (3rd Sep 2012, 11:11 pm)

Awesommme! for anyone having troubles logging in with this bot i tried enabling the anti-ban function and it logged in fine.

Can't seem to get around vult-r's updates. I've tried 0.47-1.00 no luck..

Anyone know what value it should be?
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #163571 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Soulbanisher posted: (3rd Sep 2012, 11:35 pm)

Mlpfim posted: (3rd Sep 2012, 11:11 pm)

Awesommme! for anyone having troubles logging in with this bot i tried enabling the anti-ban function and it logged in fine.

Can't seem to get around vult-r's updates. I've tried 0.47-1.00 no luck..

Anyone know what value it should be?

Have you still not got it working?

Edit - I just tinkered with it in ES Eobot# a bit and figured out Vult-r restricted the ghost walk packet some more recently. You can only ghost walk like two tiles then there's a pretty big delay inbetween being able to again. Therefore you need to edit the walk packet and change the packet action: PACKET_SPEC to PACKET_PLAYER. The only thing is now it wont be able to walk through npcs or players so it may get stuck more often unless you improve the path finding algorithm and make it walk around any npc or player its not targeting. This will also make it so people can troll it easier, but it'll at least be able to walk if you do it.
---
11 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #164489 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

How exactly do i compile this? I have loaded all the files into codeblocks but when i click build and run i get some errors, : "error This file requires compiler and library support for the upcoming \ ISO C++ standard, C++0x. This support is currently experimental, and must be \ enabled with the -std=c++0x or -std=gnu++0x compiler options. If someone has a quick fix for this it would be apreciated lol thanks :]

11 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #164527 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

When did Vult-r make these updates? Recentley?

---
Royal Endless: Were mass programming is taking place, for you! - Comming Soon 2012
11 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #168456 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Talking to oxybot person, (Forgot his name)

He said to get around the update,

you have to make the bot detect the time stamp and create a time loop.

I know its not much, But if it works for him, im sure you'll get it working.

11 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #168458 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

huh nice i didnt know that we could post EO hackz :)

nice wrk dude

Ps. if anyone know the Gold Address let me know :)

---
Just because we use
cheats doesn't
mean we're not smart :)
11 years, 26 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Programming > ES Eobot v2.2 Source