EOSERV Forum > Programming > ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Post #162660 ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Since I gave up on Endless Online bots a while back, due to all the effort I was putting forth just to be accused of false claims, I am releasing the source code. Anybody who knows what they're doing will be able to make good use of this. There are a few things that differ in this source compared to the public v2.2 release. I had done a few modifications for Jake(Nerrevar) so that he could control how fast or slow the timers were going for efficiency. Also with the latest updated Vult-r did the v2.2 walking timer is most likely ticking too fast which will cause it to d/c and not work. Therefore if you compile this copy of the source you can then toggle the timer speeds through the configuration file which will allow you to work around Vult-r's new updates.

Download
ES Eobot v2.2 Source.zip

Include Files

Virus Scan Results - For you paranoid people
Virus Total - 0 / 42
Jotti - 0 out of 20 scanners reported malware.

Credits:

Sausage - Created the eobot base which this was built on, as Jimmyee's bot was as well.

Me (Exile Studios) - Clearly for developing this to the point that it is at.

Note:

Excuse the horrid mess of a source...this was not one of my favorite projects to work on because of the mess.

Enjoy! I would appreciate being credited if anybody makes use of this. ^-^

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162661 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Very nice :D ill have to take a look at that when I get home +1

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162663 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Good stuff,thanks!

11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162664 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
insomniac posted: (31st Aug 2012, 04:31 pm)

Good stuff,thanks!

No problem! It was just going to waste being buried on my backup drive. :P
---
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162665 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

I still have trouble with client to server functions "dont know why" its just like reverse engineering, this will help out a bunch just taking a quick glance Im sure I'll be able to pull out some useful code.

11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162666 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

I think I have an old version of v2.2 somewhere as well. Saves me the trouble of needing to dig through 30 web hosts to find it xD.

You ever plan of releasing ES EOBot#, since you never released it? If I remember correctly, you stopped because of GDI+ being slow.

@insomniac, the eoserv wiki has some good information on the client to server stuff as well as the differences of it from server to client.

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162667 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Wildsurvival posted: (31st Aug 2012, 05:41 pm)

I think I have an old version of v2.2 somewhere as well. Saves me the trouble of needing to dig through 30 web hosts to find it xD.

You ever plan of releasing ES EOBot#, since you never released it? If I remember correctly, you stopped because of GDI+ being slow.

@insomniac, the eoserv wiki has some good information on the client to server stuff as well as the differences of it from server to client.

The only source release I ever put out of my bot was the v1 source which didn't have maging. No, the ES Eobot# binary will never be released to the public, nor the source. It was stopped because I didn't have the time to work on it. I was too tied up with my college work and developing my client.
---
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162673 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Deathx posted: (31st Aug 2012, 05:57 pm)

The only source release I ever put out of my bot was the v1 source which didn't have maging. No, the ES Eobot# binary will never be released to the public, nor the source. It was stopped because I didn't have the time to work on it. I was too tied up with my college work and developing my client.

No you also put out either v2.1 or 2.2. Few people actually saw it tho. It wasnt an official release, I think someone bugged it out of you.

Towards the ESBot#, ahh k.

---

11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162678 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Wildsurvival posted: (31st Aug 2012, 06:05 pm)

No you also put out either v2.1 or 2.2. Few people actually saw it tho. It wasnt an official release, I think someone bugged it out of you.

Only other person to of got any source of a version above v1 was Jake(Nerrevar) and he's the exile studios co-owner and one of my best friends, so he would have never leaked it. Other than that not really sure what you're talking about unless it was someone else's bot perhaps.
---
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162681 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
Deathx posted: (31st Aug 2012, 07:11 pm)

Wildsurvival posted: (31st Aug 2012, 06:05 pm)

Only other person to of got any source of a version above v1 was Jake(Nerrevar) and he's the exile studios co-owner and one of my best friends, so he would have never leaked it. Other than that not really sure what you're talking about unless it was someone else's bot perhaps.

I know Jake never would have leaked it. I'll try and find it later to show you tho. I think it was v2.1. I might have got the link in chatbox or something but im pretty sure it was yours since I got it on your site from you.
  Oh well if you don't remember, not a big deal.
---

11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162693 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

how to run the program? e.e

---
~~ When life give you pasta, you eat it ~~
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162694 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Thank you for providing this source with the community. :o

+1

11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162737 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

So I got it compiled,added in all the files I could think of and alls I get is [ERR] invalid file...  thats about all I can read of the error and the program closes.

What files/folders do I need to add?

11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162741 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source
insomniac posted: (1st Sep 2012, 06:10 pm)

So I got it compiled,added in all the files I could think of and alls I get is [ERR] invalid file...  thats about all I can read of the error and the program closes.

What files/folders do I need to add?

Here is a screenshot of all the files i have for a pre-compiled version :P so you need all these below;
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #162742 Re: ES Eobot v2.2 Source

Thanks I found the problem it was the bu pubs and the good old eodata safe_fail.

static const char *safe_fail_filename;

static void safe_fail(int line)
{
    Console::Err("Invalid file / failed read/seek: %s -- %i", safe_fail_filename, line);
    //std::exit(1);  <--------------- Removed and wabamb
}

EDIT: Oh Im trying to connect to localhost to test any advice?
11 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Programming > ES Eobot v2.2 Source