EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Pokemon Red Online + Map Editor
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Pokemon Red Online + Map Editor
Post #157224 Pokemon Red Online + Map Editor

Pokemon Red Online Map Editor (Not Finished)

About the Game:

Pokemon Red Online, is a Isometric MMO. It will resemble Pokemon Fire Red, but Isometric.

It will have all the same Features, it will have 8,directional Movement, and other features to be listed soon.

This Engine is being Built around World Engine 2.

More Information will be released as soon as its available.

Release Date: Unknown..

About the Map Editor:

The Map Editor is about half way finished with only a few bugs, it will be given to people that apply and are Accepted for Mapper.

This Map Engine will have basic features such as Placing/Erasing Tiles, and Objects. More Features will be added with Time.

(go to: http://pokemonred-online.webs.com/)

Screenshots:

Useful Links: More will be listed when Available..

Thanks for Reading...Nerah :D

---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157227 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

Sounds awesome xD

12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157229 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Chow posted: (8th Aug 2012, 12:55 am)

Sounds awesome xD

Hopefully it will be :D
---
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157232 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

You say to apply, send an example map? I'm assuming you mean with the EO map editor? Since you're not giving out this map editor until they're accepted. I'm not applying, I just think maybe clear that up xD

---
Tire me.
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157234 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Mouse posted: (8th Aug 2012, 01:07 am)

You say to apply, send an example map? I'm assuming you mean with the EO map editor? Since you're not giving out this map editor until they're accepted. I'm not applying, I just think maybe clear that up xD

Thanks sorry i wrote that up really quick :P, ill edit again Thanks
-Nerah

---
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157242 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

The map rendering looks really fucked up. I think you drew the tiles wrong because the upper left and the bottom right corners never connect and there are some cases where you dont see the edges at all D: > Infact its a pattern of every other tile where you don't see the edge.

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157245 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

Sounds awesome, good luck with this. :p

---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157250 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Wildsurvival posted: (8th Aug 2012, 01:23 am)

The map rendering looks really fucked up. I think you drew the tiles wrong because the upper left and the bottom right corners never connect and there are some cases where you dont see the edges at all D: > Infact its a pattern of every other tile where you don't see the edge.

This is because when you make a tile there is a 1 pixel space on the Right side of it, that and its just a Grid(Which is only visible in the Editor) When you place tiles they are placed smoothly and fitted
Thanks for the Care though Bro!
-Nerah

Elaya posted: (8th Aug 2012, 01:24 am)

Thanks i really enjoy hearing Positive Thought!
-Nerah
---
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157260 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Nerah posted: (8th Aug 2012, 01:31 am)

This is because when you make a tile there is a 1 pixel space on the Right side of it, that and its just a Grid(Which is only visible in the Editor) When you place tiles they are placed smoothly and fitted
-Nerah

-Nerah
Gonna "apply" even though I already did. Just gonna do it the way you specified now.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157263 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

-Nerah

-Nerah

Thought so. Looked everywhere and didn't find anything about a World Engine 2. Any information on this so I can see what kind of api is provided for you to work on?
---

12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157265 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Wildsurvival posted: (8th Aug 2012, 02:18 am)

-Nerah

-Nerah

Thought so. Looked everywhere and didn't find anything about a World Engine 2. Any information on this so I can see what kind of api is provided for you to work on?

Refine your Search with GameMaker in front of it :D

---
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157266 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Nerah posted: (8th Aug 2012, 02:24 am)

-Nerah

-Nerah

No documentation on it? Sadfaic. Oh well, Ill skim through the source tomorow.
---

12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157267 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor
Wildsurvival posted: (8th Aug 2012, 02:38 am)

Nerah posted: (8th Aug 2012, 02:24 am)

-Nerah

-Nerah

No documentation on it? Sadfaic. Oh well, Ill skim through the source tomorow.

Yeah not to much to see the engine supports few features..
Such as
Connecting and leaving the Server, Player Registration and movement and last but not least Chat
That is about it :/
so i have to work on a lot before there will be a demo..
---
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157294 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

So I cbf downloading eo map editor .. I want nothing to do with eo shit.. But I have made maps for PWO editor competitions and I'll post a few of those..

I have more but I have to find them... 

EDIT:
Here's a EO map I made ages ago... found it on deviant art.. 

---
ಠ_ರೃ You assholes dont want to fight my penis, herpes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus.
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #157302 Re: Pokemon Fire Online + Map Editor

i may map a bit, but i don't map much. i think i'l just donate the maps to the server. like... 3-5 maps. when the map editor is done.

---
'''â–²   The Lightning 'â–²'
â–² â–²     Warrior    â–² â–²

EOServ Classes: Forum Ghost, Kalandra II; Mapping Artist; Heavenly Karma
12 years, 8 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Pokemon Red Online + Map Editor