EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 >>
Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Post #157985 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 03:58 pm)

Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 02:56 pm)

when i said sprite i ment like this

it's missing majority of highlights because id just have to remake it again ANYWAYS

would be super awesome if someone would give me the sprite sheet hes using so i can re-do this XDDD

i can totaly understand were u would think i ment pokemon sprites, compeletely my own fault for next explaining better

Im using Matt's Sprite Sheet:

And thanks everyone i will try and get more finished and ill edit the water here in a bit :D

Edit: the male figure on the front page came along with sineth's pikachu so i could see the size the male in the top is not going to be use nor do i know where or who it belongs to :p

ty <3

and do u have a programmer for the server and quest writer?

im sure they wouldnt be to hard to find even i think this is a cool project idea xD

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157986 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 04:13 pm)

it's missing majority of highlights because id just have to remake it again ANYWAYS

would be super awesome if someone would give me the sprite sheet hes using so i can re-do this XDDD

i can totaly understand were u would think i ment pokemon sprites, compeletely my own fault for next explaining better

And thanks everyone i will try and get more finished and ill edit the water here in a bit :D

Edit: the male figure on the front page came along with sineth's pikachu so i could see the size the male in the top is not going to be use nor do i know where or who it belongs to :p

ty <3

im sure they wouldnt be to hard to find even i think this is a cool project idea xD

Awe :D Thanks Moonie, no i have no quest writer, and the program im using is called World Engine 2, its a really old basic multiplayer designed in GameMaker.
:)
-Nerah

Thanks for the Support Everyone! :D
  • Elaya: Thanks so much :D
  • Moonie: I can't Wait to see the finished version! :D
  • TreeFE: Thanks and i plan to continue.
  • Misca: Thanks for the help bro!
  • Serj: Thanks for Clarifying! :D
  • (This is not a EO Server, it is an individual MMO Game)
  • Standard: Thanks for the Edit :D, i rounded the corners a bit more and i think it looks better ill post once i make some more progress :D
  • Pine: Thanks man i will try :D
Some New Tiles:
---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157987 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 04:16 pm)

ty <3

Awe :D Thanks Moonie, no i have no quest writer, and the program im using is called World Engine 2, its a really old basic multiplayer designed in GameMaker.
-Nerah

• Standard: Thanks for the Edit :D, i rounded the corners a bit more and i think it looks better ill post once i make some more progress :D
Some New Tiles:

oh its not a eo server? but ur using eo sprites nub!

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157988 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

A pokemon eo server wouldn't feel right unless you could make it so you choose your pokemons attacks xD

---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157989 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 04:53 pm)

ty <3

-Nerah

Some New Tiles:

That is because i enjoy Matt's Sprite sheet he just released like a week or so ago, and im to lazy to make each individual animation as i am in the middle of coding the game and the map editor and making the sprites that you see now :(..sorry if you dont approve </3 and i couldnt agree more with Standard, that and Eo's Engine is Dead..

Edit: i suppose i could come up with a Male and Female template that way it doesn't resemble Eo.. I guess we will see
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157990 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 05:01 pm)

ty <3

-Nerah

Some New Tiles:

That is because i enjoy Matt's Sprite sheet he just released like a week or so ago, and im to lazy to make each individual animation as i am in the middle of coding the game and the map editor and making the sprites that you see now :(..sorry if you dont approve </3 and i couldnt agree more with Standard, that and Eo's Engine is Dead..

Edit: i suppose i could come up with a Male and Female template that way it doesn't resemble Eo.. I guess we will see

so anyways 

its cool ur trying to use diff sprites and all but srsly pixeling on that sprite sheet was a horrible experience. theres so many colors it actualy made my eyes hurt while looking at it.

i personaly suggest u used a diff sprite sheet but its ur game. im not even going to try pixeling the whole sheet with these sprites its super confusing to me xD im so used to eo's bland  5 colors sprite xD

---
exactly what you do!
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157991 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 05:24 pm)

Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 05:01 pm)

ty <3

-Nerah

Some New Tiles:

so anyways 

its cool ur trying to use diff sprites and all but srsly pixeling on that sprite sheet was a horrible experience. theres so many colors it actualy made my eyes hurt while looking at it.

i personaly suggest u used a diff sprite sheet but its ur game. im not even going to try pixeling the whole sheet with these sprites its super confusing to me xD im so used to eo's bland  5 colors sprite xD

Still looks super Cute, that's Dawn right?
and ill try and come up with one right now :D
that way its simplistic like Pokemon's graphics and original 
Thanks Moonie <3

Original Tree, by Serj.
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158003 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

I made the Fuchsia Gym Leader on Pokemon Red.

Koga

I honestly don't like the combination of colors on koga, silver + purple + black + red. Doesn't seems match. But oh well, I still made it. O_O

---
Check out my gallery for updates and releases. http://josh-gallery.webs.com/
EOSERV Class : Famous|Forum Ghost|Kalandra II|Main Player|Pixel Artist|Gui Artist|Alternative
Artist|The Critique|The Game Maker|Constructive Reply|Demonic Karma.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158007 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Seraphus posted: (11th Aug 2012, 06:44 pm)

Koga

I honestly don't like the combination of colors on koga, silver + purple + black + red. Doesn't seems match. But oh well, I still made it. O_O

That's is awesome! You plan on making more? Just wondering :D you got Talent
+1 when i have KP
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158008 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 06:58 pm)

Koga

+1 when i have KP

Did +1 for you Nerah. I got 8 or so saved up.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158009 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Koga

Either the red,either the silver looks bad in that combination :P

Black + Red = orgasm
Red+Black = cool
Red + Silver= Dafuq
All 3 = double-dafuq 

anyway nice work :D

---
| Main player | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Godly karma | Oldbie | i have my
own class named bacon | bacon | Top 50 |

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158010 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Koga

+1 when i have KP
Lol, I don't. and Yeah I plan on making more. The idea is cool though.
Btw, change the given credits on the bunny hop from bluee to seraphus. My account bluee was banned though.

serj, silver + purple + black + red = triple dafuq. lol xD

---
EOSERV Class : Famous|Forum Ghost|Kalandra II|Main Player|Pixel Artist|Gui Artist|Alternative
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158011 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Seraphus posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:02 pm)

Koga

+1 when i have KP
Btw, change the given credits on the bunny hop from bluee to seraphus. My account bluee was banned though.

why the fuck did u get banned?Asians aren't supposed to get banned,

---
| Main player | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Godly karma | Oldbie | i have my
own class named bacon | bacon | Top 50 |

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158012 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Serj posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:04 pm)

Seraphus posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:02 pm)

Koga

+1 when i have KP

why the fuck did u get banned?Asians aren't supposed to get banned,

I actually don't plan on talking about it anymore, I plan to move on instead. "Simply, trying to be more matured".

---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158014 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

He got banned for acting like a 5 y.o. and getting into a fight with Queen. Back on topic people.

And also  Black+Red = Red+Black

---
Former multi-server mapper.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)